Get complete information on Join BJP Membership Online 2022 Sadasyata Parv on narendramodi.in and bjp.org and also check Bharatiya Janata Party Membership Card Login Download
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) recently start their membership program also known as Sadasyata Parv for the new members. The main motive of this program is to expand parties in all the states of India. They are always come up with Narendra Modi and Amit Shah ideology.
If we talk about Party history then bJP was established in 1951 by Shyam Prasad Mukherjee. In the year 1977 at the time of emergency, Jan Sangh merged with other various Regional parties and formed Janata Party. Finally, Janata Party defeats the congress Party in the 1977 elections.
Bharatiya Janata Party was founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Lal Krishna Advani on the 6th of April 1980. They are split from Janata Party and they form their own new political party. Right now Bharatiya Janata Party is the world’s largest political party with 185 million active members. Their youth wing is known as Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi Parishad and their labor wing is Bharatiya Mazdoor Sangh.
BJP Membership Online
In 2014 BJP came into power and defeat the NDA government. Then Gujarat Chief Minister Mr. Narendra Modi become Prime Minister of India. After 5 years in 2019, again BJP e win in the Lok Sabha election and their form of government. Mr. Jagat Prakash Nadda is the party President and Mr. BL Santhosh and Shiv Prakash is the general secretary.
The parliamentary chairperson of this party is Mr. Narendra Modi and Loksabha’s leader is also our Prime Minister Narendra Modi. BJP is Rajya Sabha’s leader is Piyush Goyal which is Union Cabinet Minister. The treasurer of the party is Rajesh Agarwal.
Related:- How To Join Vishva Hindu Parishad
If you want to become part of the Bharatiya Janata Party, then you have to join their membership. Recently they start their sadasyata-parv, all over India. The main motive to launch BJP Membership Online is to spread their party. You can join BJP membership from Narendra Modi’s official website. You can also join membership with a toll-free number and BJP’s official website. Show all the steps that are required to become a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party, which will be explained in this article.
In this post, we are going to explain to you the complete procedure of BJP Membership Online 2022. We will also tell you how you can download a BJP membership card online via the following few steps.
Related:- Join YSRTP Party Online
Join BJP membership online on sadasyata-parv.narendramodi.in
- Sangathan Parv sadasyata Abhiyan 2022 is active now. For membership, you have to visit the official website of Narendra Modi.
- You can directly visit this page:- sadasyata-parv.narendramodi.in.
- When you land on this page you will see, one empty form open on your screen.
- Firstly you have to choose the language in which you want to fill in details. In this form all the regional languages, as well as Hindi and English, are available. Choose according to your preference.
- In the next part you have to enter your name, mobile number, pin code, are you an existing member? Give your answer in yes or no.
- Then the next action is to enter your email ID, choose your state name, Mandal or district name, your complete address, Lok Sabha area, Vidhan sabha area, gender, date of birth, name of the person who recommends you to join BJP membership online.
- In the next section, you have to give details of your family member. You can choose No if you do not want to share your family details. If you choose yes, then enter a family member’s name and gender.
- The next part is to choose your social category.
- In the end, you have to upload your photograph, fill in the captcha code and then click on generate OTP button.
- Then you will get 1 OTP on your mobile number that you have entered into the website.
- Enter that OTP into the website and then click on the submit button.
Read More:- DMK Membership Card Apply Online
- Finally, you have completed your submission, and now you have to wait for approval.
BJP membership Toll Free Number
- The second option to join Bharatiya Janata Party membership is with a toll-free number.
- For this, you have to dial 8980808080.
- After dialing this number you have to follow the IVR and register yourself.
- This is the simplest and easiest way to become a Party member.
Related:- Join Congress Membership
Bharatiya Janata Party Membership www.bjp.org
- The third option that we are discussing in the section is to join BJP membership on bjp.org official website.
- You have to visit the official website and then click on the join membership link.
- You can directly visit this page- bjp.org/membership
- Now membership form is open on your screen. Firstly enter your name, mobile number, and email id in this form. Choose agree button and then click on the Next button.
- In case you want to Join BJP Party membership offline, then you can download the application form:- Click Here.
- In the next section, you have to enter contact details.
- The third step is confirmation. In which you have to confirm all the details. Finally, your submission will be completed.
Download BJP Membership Card
- You can easily download the BJP membership card online, by following your steps.
- At the time of registration when you do your final submission, you will get OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter that OTP into the website and click on submit button.
- Finally, you will get a confirmation message on your screen. Also, you will get the BJP registration number and one message that downloads my Ecard.
- Click on download my ecard. One file will be downloaded on your mobile phone or computer.
- When you open this is basically a membership card in which your image will be displayed, with your name, state name, membership number.
- You can print this membership card for BJP Rallies and seminars as well as party meetings.
BJP Membership Card Login
- If you want to log in on the Bhartiya Janata Party website for a membership card download, then follow this process.
- Visit the official website of the Bharatiya Janata Party:- www.bjp.org.
- On the homepage, you will see e a link to my BJP, click on it.
- Now a new page will be open on your screen. This is basically a login page.
- On this page, you have to enter your details like email id or phone number as a username and enter a password.
- After that click on the captcha code and then finally press the login button.
- Now your dashboard will be open on your screen. From this page, you can easily download a BJP membership card with the login process.
We hope that information on Join Bharatiya Janata Party Membership Online is helpful for you. In case you have any questions or difficulties at the time of registration, then you can write your issue in the comment box.