YSR Sunna Vaddi Beneficiary List, ysr sunna vaddi pathakam 1st Installment, ysr sunna vaddi Status of Money Amount. CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Credit amount on 24th April to Women account :- The Govt of AP have announced YSR Sunna Vaddi scheme which is proposed to be released on 24th April 2020 by the Hon’ble Chief Minister. As it‘is a huge financial support to Self Help Groups, all women members of the Group shall be informed through a letter addressed to them by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of the State.To help the poor women of the Andhra Pradesh state, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has come up with a new scheme that is YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme of the year 2020.
YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
In this article today, we will share important aspects of the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme. We will share important aspects related to the scheme such as application procedure, eligibility criteria, benefits and also selection procedure of the scheme. We have cleared each and every query about the YSR scheme that was launched recently to implement in the year of 2020. The Andhra Pradesh government has launched several schemes under the leadership of Chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy. In this series, the state government has formally launched this Scheme with an aim to provide financial assistance to poor women in the state.
YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam Key Points
- Development of women – The primary objective of the state government is the pave the path for the development of needy women, via the Self-Help Groups. It will boost the women to get involved in small scale industry, and acquire financial independence.
- Better financial status – As the beneficiary will no longer have to worry about the interest payments, she will be able to utilize the money for the betterment of her life.
- Growth of Self-Help Groups – The women, associated with the self-help groups need money to continue the activities. With the implementation of this scheme, the members of the SHGs will be encouraged to opt for more funds, and expand the operations.
- Zero interest on loans – The beneficiaries of this scheme will no longer have to pay any interest for the loan that they had taken for developing their craft. The state government will make the SHG loans interest free for the applicants.
- Implementation on a pan-state basis – The state officials will take the necessary measures to ensure that the scheme is implemented in all parts of the state, i.e. in villages and in the urban regions.
|Scheme Name||YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Purpose||Financial help to women|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Scheme|
Sunna Vaddi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Only the permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state can avail for the scheme benefits.
- The applicant must be a Self Help Group Member.
- The SHG Women who has the specified income criteria is eligible to apply.
- The applicant must belong to the below poverty line that is only the Poor SHG member will get the chance to apply for the scheme.
- All SHG women both rural and urban with bank loan accounts outstanding amount upto Rs.5.00 lakhs are eligible.
- SHG loan accounts declared NPA as on 31/03/2019 as per SERP and MEPMA data base are not eligible.
Document Needed for Registration
- Residence Proof – The women should submit the valid legal residence proof to avail the benefit of this scheme.
- ID Proof – The women should have valid Aadhar card for ID proof.
- Registered SHG certificate– The applicant should have a certificate of membership of Self-Help group.
- BPL certificate – The women should have valid BPL certificate.
- Bank loan documents – The women should submit the documents about the bank loan taken while working with Self-help group.
YSR Sunna Vaddi Registration Process
The application process for this scheme of the Government of Andhra Pradesh will be done on the basis of the door to door survey like other schemes. All the concerned officers will select the beneficiaries on the basis of the door to door survey to give the benefit of the schemes launched by the Chief Minister.
In this regard, a list has been prepared by the concerned department, on the basis of which the eligible women will be given the benefit of this scheme. Apart from this, an online portal will also be started soon for the application of all these schemes.
YSR Sunna Vaddi Beneficiary List
The AP Government will release YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam Beneficiary List of the scheme after the completion of Navasakam scheme. We will provide you the list of Beneficiaries after the official update from the Department authorities. Check your name in the Beneficiary list and get all the benefits of the scheme. The women belonging to financially weaker section can safeguard their themselves with this zero interest scheme. The Women Department of the state will take all the steps to provide the scheme benefits. You can also visit the official website of the official updates.
|District Name||Total Members||Total Members issued||Total Members Pending|
ysr sunna vaddi Status
CM YS Jaganmohan Readdy said Each family is given Rs 1,000 and ration is also being provided thrice in a month. Pending dues of fee reimbursement, about Rs 1,800 crore, have also been cleared,” he said. He further announced that Self Help Group women will be given Rs 1,400 crore under the YSR Sunna Vaddi Runalu scheme from April 24. You can check the ysr sunna vaddi Status of money witch is credited into the account of self help group womens check online status. For this they need to visit the official portal.