YSR Jalakala Scheme Apply Online 2020 Free Borewell ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in, YSR Jala Kala Pathakam Application Form YSR Free Borewell Scheme for Small and Marginal Farmers Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Jagananna Jalakala Scheme Toll Free Helpline Number Documents Required:- Hello Farmers. The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is making yet another giant stride in fulfilling his promise to mitigate the hardships of farmers in drilling borewells across the state. The AP CM will launch the YSR JalaKala scheme 2020, aimed at drilling borewells for farmers free of cost, at his camp office on September 28.
In this Post we will tell you about the apply online process of Free Borewell Scheme, how to fill its application / registration form at ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in, benefits and complete details. CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will launch this Jagananna Jalakala Scheme online through video conferencing from his camp office. The state govt. of Andhra Pradesh has earmarked Rs. 2,340 crore to implement YSR Jalakala Scheme. The prestigious scheme, which will be taken up at a cost of Rs 2,340 crores, will facilitate irrigation water to five lakh acres thus benefiting three lakh farmers, once fully implemented in the state.
YSR Jalakala Scheme Apply Online 2020 Free Borewell ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in
- Under YSR Jala Kala Scheme of NAVARATNALU, Government have decided to drill free borewells to needy and eligible farmers in all thirteen (13) districts of the State by for the purpose of irrigating every acre of arable land.
- The borewell sites shall be identified scientifically by conducting ground water surveys before taking up the drilling.
- Any farmer without an existing borewell and with a contiguous land of 2.5 acres is eligible. If the farmer is not having contiguous land of 2.5 acres, a group may be formed and can apply for free borewell.
- Priority shall be given to small & marginal farmers and SC / ST / Women farmers.
- Farmers can apply for free borewell through online or offline through village secretariat and VRO will verify and forward the application to concerned APD / MPDO.
- Assigned drilling contractor will conduct ground water survey by engaging qualified geologist and submit the feasibility report to concerned APD / MPDO for generating estimate.
- PD will take administrative approval from District Collector / JC, Aasara and entrust the work to drilling contractor.
- Information regarding the sanction of borewells will be communicated to the applicants at each stage through SMS.
- The digital photograph with geo-tag will be taken by the concerned authorities along with beneficiary in the presence of drilling contractor after completion of borewell drilling.
- The depth of borewell drilled and depth of casing will be measured with advanced IoT enabled equipments minimizing human intervention.
- Payment to drilling contractors will be made as per the predefined success rates of districts.
- If a borewell fails, a second borewell will be drilled if feasible.
- Construction of recharge pit / water harvesting structure will be taken up at successful borewell site.
- Social Audit will be conducted for all the borewells drilled under this program.
- A programme management unit (PMU) will be set up at headquarters for effective monitoring of the implementation of the programme.
- Roles & responsibilities of various functionaries for implementation of the programme are defined and are included in the GO.
- District Collectors will guide and direct all the stakeholders for effective implementation of the programme.
Paperwork Needed for this scheme
AP Government now decided to supply them free of cost bore-wells to farmers through the AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme. Those farmers or a group of a countryman who has 2.5 to 5 acres of land then they can register themselves for the YSR Jala Kala. The applicant can apply both online as well as through the village secretariats(offline). The applicant can check the online process to apply for AP YSR Jalakalha Scheme 2020 for farmers. By the AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme, Mr. Jagan has the promise to supply the free bore-wells to the farmers.
- Application Form of this scheme.
- White ration Card.
- Land Passbook First and Second Page.
- Address Proof of the Farmer.
YSR Jalakala Scheme Apply Offline
- To apply Offline for the YSR Jalakala Scheme, the farmers must contact the village Volunteers and Collect the application form.
- And, Fill the details of the applicants like Farmer Name, Father Name, Name of the village, Mandal, District, Address, Mobile Number, White Ration Card number, Number of Acres, Aadhar Card Number and etc.
- After filling the details, applicants must attach the Address Proof, Land Passbook First, 2nd Page, Aadhar Card, Ration Card and etc.
- Then, beneficiaries can lay the signature or Tump print on the application form and submit it to the VRO officer.
YSR Jalakala Scheme Apply Online
- Firstly visit the official website at http://ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in/YSRRB/LaunchPage.aspx
- At the launch page of YSR JalaKala Scheme, click at the Launch tab to open the YSR Jalakala web homepage or directly click Application Form link.
- At the AP YSR JalaKala Scheme homepage, click at the “Apply for Borewell” link present in the main menu as shown here:-
- Upon clicking the link, a new window asking about the Aadhaar number, OTP and Submit button would open as shown below:-
- After entering the aadhaar number, validate OTP and click at the “Submit” button to open the YSR Jalakala Scheme 2020 Free Borewell online application form.
- Upon successful approval from the state govt’s concerned authorities, applicant would be able to get free of cost borewell.
The government has said that the scheme will provide free Borewell to small and marginal farmers.
All the Marginal Farmers of Andhra Pradesh state only are eligible to take benefit of this scheme.
To apply Online you need to visit the official portal of this scheme that is ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in. Now fill the application Form.
State Government provide 2,340 crores Rs. Budget for this scheme.
CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy Inaugurate this scheme for Marginal Frames.
The Toll Free Number Is:- 9121296053
You can pronounce This scheme as YSR Borewell Scheme Andhra Pradesh.