WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2022 Smart Card Application Form Download, how to register in swasthya sathi scheme, how to enroll in swasthya sathi prakalpa, swasthya sathi package list:- A New Health Scheme has been implemented by the CM Mamtra Banerjee and Government of West Bengal to provide health facilities to the people of the state and to make them digital.
Through which health cards will be distributed free of cost to the beneficiaries. How to avail the scheme and apply. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know about the Swasthya Sathi Scheme.
WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2022
WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme announced in 2016, is a cashless group health insurance scheme (that is, including families) for all those employed by the State Government’s departments, both permanently and part-time.
It is meant for various categories of employees like panchayat functionaries, para-workers like ASHAs, anganwadi workers and civic police volunteers, contractual, part-time and daily wage earners under various departments, teachers and non-teaching staff of primary schools, secondary schools and government-aided madrasahs, and others.
Not all treatments are offered free of cost at these government treatment centers. Individuals, from financially weak backgrounds cannot pay the charges. The West Bengal government has launched a new medical insurance scheme for such people. The beneficiaries of Swasthya Sathi Scheme will attain free treatment at specific hospitals.
|Scheme Name||WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||West Bengal CM Mamata Banarjee|
|Beneficiary||West Bengal state Resident|
|Objective||To provide health benefits to the poor and needy people with 100% cashe less transaction with smart health card.|
Key Points swasthya sathi prakalpa
- Free Of Cost Treatment For All The People.
- Coverage Sum.
- Estimated Number Of Beneficiaries.
- Bill Settlement Mode.
- Insurance Agencies Roped In For The Scheme.
- Types Of Treatment Centers.
- Paperless And Easy.
- Smart Card.
- Premium Payment By Government.
facility of swasthya sathi
- Health cover of Rs 5 lakh per annum per family will be offered under basic health cover for secondary and tertiary care in Swasthya Sathi scheme
- All the treatments will be paperless, cashless and smart card-based
- Under scheme all the pre-existing diseases are covered
- There is no boundation on the family size
- Under this scheme parents from both the spouses are included and other than that all the dependent physically challenged person within the family are also covered under the scheme
- The entire premium amount under this scheme will be borne by the West Bengal government
- The beneficiaries are not required to pay any amount of premium
- Each enrolled family will get online swasthya Sathi smart card which will include the details of family members, photograph, biometric, address, mobile number etc
- Under this scheme 24×7 call support is available.
swasthya sathi package list
- If anyone wants to check for the medical packages under the Swasthya Sathi scheme.
- Then visit the online portal of this scheme.
- Then search for package details option.
- Now click on this package details.
- Every list of each package will be in front of you.
Swasthya Sathi Smart Card Registration
In this scheme, the most senior female member of the eligible household will be available with the Swasthi Sathi Smart Card. Through the card, any family member will be able to avail health benefits in any private or public government hospitals.
There are no specific eligibility criteria for the scheme, as the scheme is for all families in the state of West Bengal, whether they are economically prosperous or weak. The state government has spent about 2000 crores as annual expenditure on this health scheme. With the help of smart card, people can take various treatments without paying a single penny to the hospital authorities.
- Proof of residence.
- Aadhaar card as proof of Identification.
- Income certificate.
- Professional certificate or documents that highlight the department and post of all primary medical support staff as they are included in the Swasthya Sathi Scheme.
Scheme Main Benefits
- Swasthya Sathi health Yojana will benefit the permanent residents of West Bengal state.
- Through the scheme, every family in the entire state will get free treatment.
- Beneficiaries will be provided insurance of Rs 5 lakh.
- 7.5 crore smart cards will be distributed to the beneficiaries.
- All expenses for the scheme will be borne by the government.
- Beneficiaries of the scheme will get benefits in various private hospitals of the state.
- Health cards will be distributed to the beneficiaries to give benefits of the scheme.
Swasthya Sathi Scheme Application Form Download
- Visit the nearest government hospital to apply for the scheme. the enrollment will take place in offline mode
- Applicant can register through agents at the village medical centres nearby.
- Agents assist the people in the offline application process.
- After that, on the application process and applicant must attach the photocopies and originals of all documents mentioned in the scheme guidelines as the enrollment agent will verify the required documents.
- The enrollment agent can help the people to log in and fill in the registration form on behalf of the candidate.
- Once the enrollment form is filled and submitted, the site will generate an ID and password for the candidate.
- Now, the applicant can officially log in on the scheme site with the ID and password.
- The Swasthya Sathi Smart Card will be generated via the official portal. After logging in, the applicant can acquire this digitized card.