(Rs.1000) WB Prochesta Scheme (Prokolpo) 2020 Online Registration,ডব্লিউবি প্রোচেস্টা স্কিম, WB Prochesta Scheme: Online Registration & Application Form,Prochesta scheme in West Bengal|Prochesta scheme Apply Online|Prochesta Prokolpo|Prochesta Prakalpa|Prochesta Prokolpo apply, WB Prochesta Scheme: Online Registration, Application Form & Benefits.
WB Prochesta Scheme has been initiated by the Government of West Bengal. Through this scheme, it is being said that Rs 1000 assistance will be given to daily wage laborers. The central government has announced a relief package at the time of the Coronavirus crisis.’
In this series, the West Bengal government has also started the Prochesta Scheme to benefit all the daily laborers of the state. Under this scheme, the State Government will provide assistance mainly to daily wage laborers. In this article, information related to the application process, eligibility and necessary documents will be shared.
WB Prochesta Scheme 2020
The Chief Minister of West Bengal state that is Mamata Banerjee has announced a new scheme that will benefit all of the residents of the Bengal state mainly the daily wage workers who are not able to earn their livelihood because of the lockdown for the betterment of the country. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has lockdown the whole country amidst the fear of coronavirus. In this article today, we will share with you all the information about the West Bengal Prochesta Scheme. In this article, we will share the procedure related to registration, the application form. We will also share the benefits of the West Bengal Prochesta scheme.
Corona Virus (COVID-19) in the country has caused the loss of employment for a large number of laborers/daily wage public and workers working in the unorganized sector of our West Bengal. Due to that are passing through very difficult times. In order to provide some relief to such laborer/daily wage earner/worker, who are in extreme distress, the State of West Bengal announced “Prachesta Scheme
The West Bengal government has been doing the help which is always needed by the resident of the state such as the daily wage workers of the state. The chief minister of the West Bengal state has also announced a package of rupees 1000 for all of the workers. As a large number of people are getting infected is rising now, the chief minister of the state has urged citizens of the state to stay indoors and cooperate with the administration during the lockdown.
Prochesta scheme in West Bengal
To deal with coronavirus and stop spreading this disease in the country, the only way is a lockdown. Lockdown affects the most to the people who earn daily to complete their basic needs such as rikshawala, auto drivers, hawlkers and other daily wage labours. They earn daily for their basic needs. With lockdown in the country, they are not able to earn money for food or daily needs. Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee of West Bengal has announced financial help for the daily wage earning labours. She said our government will provide Rs. 1000/- per month to the daily wage people.
Despite that, we have launched a new scheme for those in the unorganised sector who earn on a daily basis. If they can’t make their ends meet, the government will give them a grant of Rs 1,000.This lockdown will effect very bad on the daily wage labours who earn their income daily for completing their basic needs. To support them West Bengal Prochesta Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.
At present, our country has suffered due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) crisis. The State Government of West Bengal has launched the Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme (প্রোচেস্টা প্রোকলপো স্কিম) for help to daily Wages Workers / Poor Families, for Lockdown time. CM Mamta Banergy has launched the Prochesta Prokolpo Yojana for Daily workers and provides Rs. 1000/- Assistance. The central Government of India has also announced a relief package at the time of COVID-19 crisis. Check the eligibility Criteria, important documents and application process of Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme from the below section.
- Under this scheme Govt. has provided the Rice at Rs. 2 per KG to beneficiaries due to coronavirus crisis.
- Employees of emergency services will be given special leave after completion of this situation.
- The State Emergency Relief Fund is being created by the government to help in COVID-19 crisis.
- Financial assistance of Rs 1,000 will be given to those working in the unorganized sector.
west bengal corona sahayata yojana
The West Bengal Government appeals ALL to contribute in West Bengal State Emergency Relief Fund and assist the State Government in prevention and control of situation arising out of unforeseen emergencies like COVID-19 (CORONA). Contribution to this fund entitles you to claim 100% deduction under section 80G of the Income Tax Act. West Bengal CM Mamta Banerjee announced the scheme called Prochesta Prakalpa to help the people who are daily wagers and due to the lockdown, who do not have any job to earn so that they can survive in these tough times. Under the scheme, this population of daily wage earners and also those who are engaged in other unorganised sectors and living in various parts of the state will be assisted with a financial support of Rs.1000/-.
Brief Summary Of West Bengal Prochesta Scheme
|Name of the scheme||West Bengal Prochesta Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee|
|Launched in||West Bengal|
|Launched for||Daily wage labour|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Announced on||24th March 2020|
|Apply between||15th April, 2020 to 30th April, 2020|
Purpose of the scheme Launched for Daily Laborers
A 21-day lock-down has been announced by the central government to prevent community spread of coronavirus in India. In this situation, the problem of food has become stronger for those who used to work daily and feed their family. In this situation, this scheme of the Government of West Bengal will definitely work to provide assistance to the laborers.
The central government has also announced a relief package in this regard. In this relief package, assistance amount has been announced for laborers, handicapped, aged and widows. In this relief package of the central government, the next three months free gas cylinders and food grains have been provided to the beneficiary families of the Ujjwala scheme.
Benefits Of Prochesta Scheme
There are many benefits that will be provided through the schemes which have been launched by the Chief Minister of West Bengal State:-
- The Chief Minister had announced that he would pay 2 rupees of rice for free at Corona Airport.
- All the personnel involved in the emergency services will be given special leave after their worship in this situation.
- The attendance of private workers will be reduced to 5 per cent.
- The States Emergency Relief Fund is being created to help Corona.
- Financial help of Rs 1,000 will be extended to those working in the unorganized sector.
West Bengal Prochesta Scheme Benefits Details
The salient features of the Prochesta Scheme launched by the Government of West Bengal with the aim of providing assistance to laborers amidst the coronavirus infection are as follows.
- In this scheme, rice will be supplied to the poor at Rs. 2 per kg at the time of corona infection.
- The Government of West Bengal will provide special leave to the employees serving at the time of infection of this epidemic.
- Assistance will be provided to the Corona through the Emergency Relief Fund in the state.
- Daily wage laborers working in all unorganized sector will be able to get financial assistance of Rs 1,000.
Objective Of Prochesta Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide daily wages to all of the daily wage workers who are not able to gain their wages because of the lockdown in the country that was announced yesterday by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Through the implementation of the scheme, many benefits will be provided for the workers of the West Bengal State. Mainly, the availability of financial assistance. The workers had to live their life without any work because everything is a lockdown in the coronavirus. The chief minister of West Bengal that is Mamta Banerjee has came out with this scheme to help all of those people who are in need.
Prochesta Prokolpo Eligibility
- The labors, associated with the unorganized sectors will also receive the perks of this scheme.
- The applicant must be an inhabitant of this state to avail the scheme benefits.
- Applicant must be a resident of West Bengal State
- The applicant must be a daily wage worker in West Bengal State.
WB Prochesta Scheme (Prokolpo) 2020 Online Registration
There is no discloser of application procedure by the Mamata Banerjee’s government. It may be online or offline. If there is any such update we will let you know about the same. Some common steps to apply for the scheme:
- Visit the official website
- Search for the apply link
- Read the instructions
- Proceed to fill the form
- Enter all the necessary details
- Upload the image & signature
- Review the application
- Submit the application form
- Take a print out for further use
We hope that you will definitely find information related to WB Prochesta Scheme 2020 beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
Download Prachesta app download
- To download the mobile app, visit the Official page i.e. prachestawb.in
- Once you are at the concerned portal, click on “Download the Android App” option
- This will download the /apk file of the app, which needs to be uploaded on your android phone & Installed
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.