WB Chaa Sundari Scheme 2020 Housing For Tea Garden Workers Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, West Bengal Chaa Sundari Prokolpo / Prakalpa Documents Required and Complete Information on this scheme:- Hello Guys, West Bengal government has introduced WB Chaa Sundari Scheme. Under this scheme government is going to provide new houses to the permanent workers in tea estate. WB Housing scheme, launched by Mamata Banerjee West Bengal government.
Today in this article we will share you complete information about Chaa Sundari Free Housing scheme eligibility criteria, budget etc. In February 2020, West Bengal announced the “Chaa Sundari Housing Scheme” to provide houses to tea workers. In the next 3 years, the state govt. will give funds for construction of houses for all permanent workers of tea estates without house of their own. A sum of Rs. 500 crores was allocated for this Yojana.
WB Chaa Sundari Scheme 2020 Housing For Tea Garden Workers Application Form
Many of these workers though do not have a house to call their own due to their poor economic condition. With this in mind, the State Government has introduced a scheme named ‘Chaa Sundari’. Under which, within the next three years, the government will provide funds for the construction of houses for all the permanent tea garden workers who do not have a house of their own. Rs 500 crore has been allocated for the scheme for FY 2020-21. The scheme was launched by the West Bengal government to provide housing to tea workers in the North Bengal region of the state of West Bengal. The main objective of the scheme is to provide benefits to all tea workers. This benefit will be provided by the Minister of State for Labor.
The scheme will start from September 17, 2020. Houses will be built for more than 750 families who are currently working on the development of tea estates in the state of West Bengal. Ration is distributed to workers at a discounted rate.
Tea Workers Benefits of this Scheme
- Under this scheme of the West Bengal government, the state government will provide its own pucca houses to people associated with the tea industry.
- In Chaa Sundari Housing Scheme, the state government will construct pucca houses and provide it to the needy people.
- Under this scheme, 3 lakh people belonging to BPL category associated with tea industry will be made beneficiaries.
- Let us tell that there are more than 370 tea gardens in West Bengal, from which the workers of the state get employment opportunities.
- A budget of 500 crores has been set by the state government for the successful implementation this Scheme.
Worker Basic Eligibility Criteria
- Residence of West Bengal – the applicant should be the permanent residence of West Bengal and have valid residence proof.
- Worker in Tea garden – This scheme is only for the workers of tea garden.
- Don’t have permanent homes – In WB Chai Sundari Housing Scheme 2020 the benefit will only give to the applicants who don’t have permanent homes prior. The applicant already have permanent home then he/she will excluded from this scheme.
- Category and background – This scheme is only for the workers belonging to backward classes and below poverty line.
- Residential proof.
- ID proof.
- Occupational certificates.
- Official declaration.
- BPL certificate.
Chaa Sundari Scheme Application Form
Guys, Till now government has not declared any official announcement. Soon government is going to announced prescribed methods for this scheme. We will share some common methods for online application forms after the announcement.
- First of all application used to visit the official Portal.
- On the homepage you have click on Chaa Sundari Scheme link.
- After that, A new webpage displayed on your screen.
- Now fill the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to WB Chaa Sundari Scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask. The WB state govt. has taken the task to facilitate reopening of 3 closed tea estates in the Dooars. The Finance dept. has approved reopening of shut Madhu, Bundapani and Surendranagar tea estates which are close for years now. West Bengal state cabinet will soon make a decision and then prospective investors would be selected for these gardens.