All the updates regarding the Ministery of Education Government of India Launch Vidyanjali 2.0 Registration 2023 as a School and Volunteer Register on the offcial Website vidyanjali.education.gov.in.
Vidyanjali 2.0 is a new initiative started by the Ministry of Education under the Government of India. This is an initiative the main aim is to correct the knowledge at providing with both hands. Vidyanjali is a Sanskrit word and it means that you can provide your knowledge with both of your hands to needy people.
Vidyanjali 2.0 initiative will involve the private sector as well as government sector schools together. In this project, we will see a collaboration of retired professionals as well as retired teachers, new talented software employees as well as young training professionals with government officials. This is a collaboration of different types of professionals and knowledgeable people in one place.
Vidyanjali 2.0 Registration
If you are a professional or a retired teacher, then in this article you will learn Vidyanjali 2.0 registration online. The registration process is offered School wise and volunteer-wise. In this post, we will cover both sections one by one and you can easily understand the registration process.
This is the offcial government portal vidyanjali.education.gov.in for all the activities, related to this project. Volunteer, as well as school-wise registration, will be held on the offcial website. In this post, we already cover all the students for registration step by step. In case you feel an issue at the time of registration, then share your issue in the discussion box.
Basic benefits of Vidyanjali 2.0
Vidyanjali 2.0 is a web portal that is specially started for teachers, schools, and volunteers who want to register themselves. The registration process under Vidyanjali 2.0 portal is very easy and you can follow a few steps to complete it.
We have already mentioned all the important steps that are required. This portal comes under the department of school education and literacy which is a part of the ministry of education government of India. This initiative will give a single platform for young professionals, government officials, retired teachers, retired professionals, and other professionals in one place.
- Firstly you have to know about what are the basic benefits of Vidyanjali 2.0.
- As we all know this is a collaboration of intellectual peoples. They will gather in one place and share their knowledge at thoughts with each other.
- In Vidyanjali 2.0 exchange of knowledge between intellectual people is the key benefit of the scheme.
- In one project different academic and professional backgrounds professionals work in one place together.
- This gathering will bring a good change to the education system, which does not exist all over the world.
- Vidyanjali 2.0 will work on the betterment of the school system in which school students will be trained. It will provide the overall development of students.
- This initiative gives strength to the development of our country, and the young generation will not move forward to other countries.
Vidyanjali 2.0 Registration For School
- For school registration, you have to visit the official website of Vidyanjali.
- You can directly visit the school registration page:- Check Here
- On this page, you will see a box. In this box, you have to enter the UDISE Code. Then fill in the captcha code and click on the submit button.
- Now School detail form is open on your screen. In which you will see School UDISE Code, school name, school head mobile number, and respondent mobile number.
- When you scroll down and you will see one box in which you have to enter one registered mobile number for verification.
- Enter that mobile number and click on the Get OTP button. OTP will be received on your mobile. Enter that OTP into the official website and submit it.
- Now school name and registration status will be displayed on your screen.
- On this page, you will see requests ongoing, accepted, or rejected in the status section. You can check the section for the latest updates.
Vidyanjali 2.0 Portal Registration as a Volunteer
- If you want to register as a volunteer then you have to visit the volunteer registration page.
- This page is – Check here
- When you reach this page, you have to choose options like individual volunteer registration (India), individual volunteer registration as an (NRI / PIO), NGO and organization.
- If you are an individual and belong to India then select the first option. Enter your full name; email ID, country code, mobile number, and OTP that you will receive on your registered mobile number.
- Finally select, the terms and conditions and then click on the register button.
Login process on Vidhyanjali 2.0 portal
If you already registered in VIDHYANJALI Portal, then you can login to this portal. For login, you just need a username and password, that you select at the time of registration. The easiest way to login is to give in to this post.
- For login, you have to visit the official website homepage of Vidyanjali 2.0.
- On the homepage, you will see a login button in green color in the right-side corner of the website. Click on it and then a new page will open on your screen.
- If you can directly visit the login page:- https://vidyanjali.education.gov.in/en/users/login
- On the login page, you have three options login as a volunteer from India, NRI volunteer, and school.
- Choose according to your need and then enter your mobile number. Click on the Get OTP button and wait for 1 to 2 seconds.
- OTP will be received on your mobile number. Enter that OTP into the website and click on submit button.
- Finally, you will be reached on the dashboard of Vidyanjali 2.0.
Diphupoly.in hope that the information on Vidhyanjali 2.0 portal registration is helpful for you. We also explain the registration process as a volunteer as well as school-wise. We also cover the registration login process on this portal as a volunteer and school. In case you face any difficulty with registration, then you can write us in the comment section.