Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation UPSRTC Smart Card Online Apply and also check UPSRTC Balance Status, and Login page mst.upsrtconline.co.in
UPSRTC (Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation) is giving the facility of Smart Cards for the people of the state. These smart cards can be helpful for people in many ways. The services of these smart cards will be the same as debit cards. People of Uttar Pradesh can use this smart card in Uttar Pradesh as well as out of Uttar Pradesh.
The smart cards will also reduce the burden of high travel charges whenever you will travel in Uttar Pradesh State TransportCorporation’s buses. This card will work like your debit card. You can use this smart card for shopping and for paying anywhere for something. This official portal can also show your all transactions, you will have made with UPSRTC smart card.
You have to log in with your card details to know about your expansive from your smart card. On the website every single detail which you want to know about your card is available.
UPSRTC Smart Card Online Apply
This smart card works similarly to other debit and visa cards do. If you will apply for this smart card, you will get its PIN number inside the envelope. Which only you can see after getting it. Keep your PIN secure as you do for your debit card pin. So our main motive is to provide you with all information regarding UPSRTC Smart Card Apply Online. Follow this article to know every single detail of the UPSRTC smart card.
Features of UPSRTC Smart Card
So here we described some basic features of UPSRTC Smart Card ;
- So with your smart card you can buy online travel tickets without any registration in the portal.
- You can choose bus and travel date and time as per your convenience.
- You can check seats availability and then you can book seat as per your choice.
|Khelo Banaras Registration|
|UPPCL Kisan Asan Kist Yojana|
|UP Ganna Payment Status|
|UP NREGA Mahila Mate Bharti|
|UP Dhan Kharid Registration|
Apply Online for UPSRTC Smart Card Process
So, all information you need to apply for this card is given below:-
- Firstly go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh State Transport Corporation (UPSRTC); https://upsrtconline.co.in/
- After getting the home page of the website, you can see many option on it such as, Our Services.
- Choose the option UPSRTC Smart Card Online Registration.
- Now fill whole details for registration of smart card such as E-mail Id, Confirmed it and fill captcha code and click on Submit tab.
- After submission, you will get a screen note where mentioned, Congratulations, Your Request has been sent.
- After this open your email account and you will get a mail from UPSRTC.
- In this mail you will get a link regarding your application.
- Click on this link for further procedure.
- This link will redirect you again on the official website of UPSRTC, where you have to enter your password for filling the application form.
- Keep this password safe and secure as you will need this again for any other procedure in the website.
- After entering the password, you have to filled up the application form with all asking details in the form such as Your Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Village, Block, Tehsil and all address details.
- You have to select the booking centre for collecting your Pass.
- Choose the Pass Type and Date till you want to get this pass.
- There is Open Pass Type. If you choose this you can use this Anywhere.
- Now click on the Submit Tab and you can view all your information you have filled.
- Now you have to upload your passport size photograph.
- You can also choose from the gallery or also you can take your live picture. It is up to you what do you want ?
- Now after verified all the details click on the Proceed button.
- After click on Proceed button you have to pay for the pass.
- This payment will be done via online mode. You can pay online.
- Now go to the home page of the website and click on the tab My Transactions.
- You can see your Card Number. Note this or copy this.
- Now go to Home Page and choose the option view Card Status.
- Put card number in given field.
- This way you can apply for smart card.
- This smart card will be delivered to your home address which you have provided at the time of registration.
UPSRTC Smart Card Balance Status
- If you are using your Smart card from log time, and want to know UPSRTC smart card balance status, then you can check this with a simple procedure.
- For Know your UPSRTC smart card balance status, visit your nearest Bus stand in which facility of online ticket booking is available.
- Visit their office and give them your card, and ask for the validity for your card and balance.
- They will tell with the help of a computer, on which date your mart card balance will be expired and how much money is left in your card.
UPSRTC Smart Card will be delivered within 7- 15 business days.
The PIN number will be sent to you with your Smart card’s envelope.
You can use this card as you normally use your debit card.
If you will book your bus ticket through this card, it will reduce your travel charges. You can also book your bus ticket as pee your choice’s bus. You can view the bus seat availability through the UPSRTC website etc.
We hope this article is helpful for all of you. You can know more on UPSRTC official website. If you have any questions regarding the UPSRTC Smart card, please let us know in the comment section. Stay in touch for more latest updates.