On the Official Website of Gehu Kharid Hetu Kisan Panjikaran is eproc.up.gov.in and UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2023-24 (Kharif) Wheat E Kray Pranali Kisan Panikaran Online Process
Uttar Pradesh is one of the most productive state in case of gehu. Gehu is well known as Wheat. Uttar Pradesh government start purchasing wheat in 129 government purchasing Centre from April 1st. Farmers who have already registered on the official website they cancel their wheat gehu in this government purchasing centers. Government fix MSP which is also known as minimum support price. For the farmers who sell their wheat to the government government came them MSP a fixed amount of money.
As you know that Uttar Pradesh is one of the biggest state of India and most of the people do farming in Uttar Pradesh. Now this is the march month and from April the harvesting of gehu also known as beat start from the month of April. In this month farmers start harvesting via combines and threshers. After the harvesting they sold there crop in the government authorized Mandi. One thing farmers should know that before going to Monday they have to register themselves on the up gehu khareed portal.
जैसे के हमें और आप को पता है उत्तर प्रदेश में गेहू के खरीद के लिए पंजीकरण शुरू हो चूका है. आज इस को शुरू हुए लगभग 15 दिन हो चुके है. ऐसे किसान को के अपने गेहू की फसल को सरकार को बेचना चाहते है, उन को इस के लिए सरकार द्वारा तय के गयी वेबसाइट पर पंजीकरण करना जरूरी है. इस पोस्ट में हम ने बताया है के कैसे आप आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जा कर यूपी गेहू खरीद के लिए रजिस्ट्रेशन कर सकते है. इस के साथ के पंजीकरण में उपयोग होने वाले कागज़ात की जानकारी भी दी गयी है.
UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2023
This is a Rabi Faisal and the Government requirement for this crop will be start from April 15. Government make all the important arrangements and the whole process will be continue till 15th of may. Last year due to coronavirus pandemic farmer face use difficulty to sell their crop inside Mandi. This year the pandemic is very less as compared to last year and this year farmer first need to do registration on eproc.up.gov.in official portal.
Uttar Pradesh wheat procurement it started from first of April 2023. For this process 118 procurement centres will be established in all over the district. The procurement will be totally based on the government rules and regulations. The procurement process will be continued till 15th of June. From total 118 procurement centres there are 19 procurement centres will be of food department, 98 of PCF and one centre of of Bhartiya Khadya Nigam.
This year the MSP price is said to be 1975 rupees per quintal. Last year the MSP was 1925 rupees per quintal. So from last year this year 50 rupees will be increase in per quintal. The procurement process for gehu is done via online registration process. In the registration Kisan need there account number, Khatauni, identity card. In Siddharth Nagar the procurement of wheat is started today. In this district area 51 government Centres are created by the department.
Gehu Panjiyan 2023
From 1st of April Wheat Procurement start in 6000 Centers in Uttar Pradesh. UP is ne for the state witch contribute 35% of Wheats production in India. In Rabi Season every state farmers need to do online registration for Gehu Khareed. After Procurement, The amount will be send directly into the bank account of Farmers. Most of States Like Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Delhi, Jammu kanshmir, Uttarakhand start their procurement from 1st April. But in Bihar this date will be extended.
|State||Uttar Pradesh Government Schemes|
|Article||UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2022-23|
|Benefits||Online Gehu Procurement|
|Apply Online Staring Date|
|Last date to apply Online|
|Notification Release Date|
|Department||UP Food and Civil Supply Uttar Pradesh|
Procedure of Gehu Kharid Registration UP 2022-23
In this article we will tell you how you can register on the official portal for gehu khareed. The whole process is very simple and you can do this in your mobile within few minutes. The step-by-step present is given below ..
- Any farmer who want to register on gehu khareed portal, then he should visit the official portal of Uttar Pradesh e procurement system that is https://eproc.up.gov.in/Uparjan/Home_Reg.aspx.
- On the home page you will see a section that is gehu khareed Hetu Kisan panjikaran link in Hindi language.
- Click on this link and a new page will be open in front of your screen.
- Now registration form will be open on your screen. In this application form you need to enter your mobile number.
- After entering your mobile number you need to fill the captcha code and click on the button aage Badhe (Move Forward) that is submit button.
- Now the gehun khareed portal will be open on your screen.
- Now in this registration form you need to enter the required information like complete farmer name, permanent address, mobile number, your Aadhar card number father or husband name tehsil and district.
- After providing these basic detail you need to click on the register button.
- Before registration you have to read all the rules and regulation regarding up gehun khareed with 4 mentioned on our portal also.
- After Read all the details, You have to Go in the application Form section. This application form is in PDF Formant, witch is shown in the image below.
Uttar Pradesh farmer registration amendment / Draft
In case of any discrepancy, at the time of form filling then you can correct it via click on the registration amendment section.
- One thing you should know that any discrepancy in the application form will affect your registration and benefits. So always cross check your information before submit your application form.
- In this section you have to first live verify your account via provide your mobile number.
- With the help of mobile number you can login and change the basic information.
- In case of your mobile number is already exist in database then it will automatically fill the details in the application form.
- At the time of registration Aadhar number is very important and it must be required.
- Also the farmer bank account with IFSC code will verify your PFMS for your payment purpose.
Registration Modification / Amendment
- Farmers can modify their details by using this procedure.
- For Modification visit the modification section and login.
- You can login with your Mobile number and fill cache code.
- In the next section formal cant lock all the details.
- For lock your details you have to provide your mobile number and captcha.
- After lock your application form format can easily print out the application form.
Print UP Farmer Registration Form
- If you already register for the Gehu Kharid, Then you have to print the application form official Website.
- E Krya Pranali (Uparajan Portal) in witch you can print you registration.
- You can directly visit this page from Here.
- Visit this page and then print you application by following few steps.
- When you visit this page, a page is open on your screen.
- In this page you need to enter Farmer Mobile Number or Farmer Registration number.
- Then fill the captcha code and click on the submit button.
Create token after lock
You and the farmer successfully to their registration on gehu khareed portal, then the next step is to to create a token which is used to sell their prop.
- For this you need to click on the create a token section.
- In this page firstly you need to choose your district name, then distribution centre, farmer registration number, amount, it and purchase date.
- After feel these days you need to click on the the release token button.
Important documentation required for up gehu kharid portal.
- Khatauni, khasra number and the number of area in which farmer grow their crop.
- Farmer Aadhar card
- Farmers revenue records
- Farmer bank account details
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Farmer Registration Eligibility criteria
- Any applicant who is permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh can apply for UP Gehu khareed portal.
- Only farmers can sell their crop with the help of this portal.
Benefits of eproc.up.gov.in portal
- The main benefit of of UP gehun khareed portal is there are total 5500 procurement centres has been established for the purchase of wheat inside the Uttar Pradesh state.
- Last year the minimum support price was 1975 Rs per quintal for wheat. It may be increase in 2022-23
- Farmer can sell their crops up at one place and they can easily get benefits within few months.
Gehu Khareed Toll Free Helpline Number
In case of any issue or difficulty you can call on 18001800150 official number.
Kisan helpline number – 05544- 220222
In case you have any query are you want to complaint then you can call on this number from morning 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. This is basically a complaint number in which you can directly place your complaint to the higher authorities.
E-Procurement User Manual UP
FCI E Bill System Manual
Uttar Pradesh is one of the Highest wheat producing state in India. Uttar Pradesh is covered with highly fertile land and rivers. Perfumes production will be come from the fertile division of Ganga. According to data Uttar Pradesh state produce 300 lakh tone of wheat. According to that are more than 96 Lakh hectare land will be used to grow wheat every year. Uttar Pradesh Government already do all the important preparations for the procurement of gehu. In all over the Uttar Pradesh procurement process is already begin from first of April and it will be continue till next month. Once you register on the official website, can you can sold your wheat in the near procurement centre.
The Gehu (Wheat) will start purchasing from April 2022.
Government Decide the MSP is 1075 Rs per Quintal.
The Famer registration was started in March 2022.
The Helpline Number is 18001800150.
Uttar Pradesh gehu khareed is already in progress and now one month is completed for procurement process. All the farmers that are already registered on the official website of Uttar Pradesh enquiry, they can now sell their cropped directly to the government on MSP. Most of the farmers do their registration already. But in case any farmer didn’t do registration, we advise him to do registration before last date. After the last date government will not accept your application and you are not able to sell your wheat crop to the government.