CM KCR TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2021 Application Form | Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021, TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Pathakam Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Apply Online & Registration Process :- The government of Telangana has recently announced and launched a new scheme named as TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2021 for the unemployed educated youths, who are not getting any job and other employment opportunities after having a great academic career. TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Pathakam 2021 28 lakh unemployed youth will be benefited.
Telangana Chief Minister kalvakunta chandrasekhar rao given a guaranty at the time of assembly elections that if they comes in power again in Telangana we will implement this scheme and also they have put this scheme in manifesto. To implement this scheme cm kcr has given rules rules and regulations to the authorities about how many unemployed youths are residing in the state to eligible for the Nirudyoga Bruthi. Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi 2021 it’s basically unemployment allowance scheme.
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2021
Under TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2021 government will provide financial support to the unemployed youth of state. According to the news government distribute 3016 rupees per month To the beneficiaries of the scheme. According to Government data near about 12 lakh applicants will get direct benefit of this scheme in Telangana state. After Partition form Andhra Pradesh, Telangana government have to create everything on its on basis.
CM KCR Managed every thing very well. Now after 2nd time legislative election is state, they select KCR again as there CM. Mr. KCR Promised to youth that,, if there government will come in power, then they will implemented the Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme 2021. After election they implemented it.
Eligibility Criteria for Nirudyoga Bruthi Telangana
- Basic TS Nirudyoga Bruthi 2021 eligibility is that the candidate should be a native member of the Telangana state.
- The age of the aspirant must be between 22-35 years.
- The applicant must be from the Below Poverty Line(BPL) background and the white ration cardholder.
- The applying candidate is required to complete either graduation from a state-recognized university or from the diploma background or the certificate programs such as ITI.
Benefits of Telangana Unemployment Allowance
- The eligible applicant will be given monthly financial assistance from the State Government of INR 3016.
- Upon approval, the money (financial assistance) will be directly transferred to the beneficiary bank’s account.
- The Telangana Government has allotted a total budget of Rs. 1,810 Crores for the TS Nirudyoga Bhruti Scheme of which the monthly expenditure will be roughly Rs. 150.88 Crores
- The beneficiary will avail the scheme benefit until they get a job.
- According to the TS government, this scheme will benefit nearly 12 lakh youngsters in the state.
- Residential Proof (Native Certificate)
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Proof of the applicant
- Unemployment Card
- Active Bank Account Passbook Front Page
- Educational Documents (SSC/Inter/Degree/B.Tech/PG)
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Handicapped Certificate (If any)
Telngana Nirudyoga Bruthi Application Form
The TS Unemployment Allowence Scheme 2021 will get financial assurance from the state government. Under this Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme 2021, the party Manifesto of the state government will make promises that through this scheme the government will provide a number of rupees 3016/- to every jobless youth of Telangana. So, people can use this financial assistance and work to develop skills in the state of Telangana.
- Open your web browser and visit the official website at telangana.gov.in.
- Search for TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme’s Online Registration link.
- Click on the link, to open the application form. Fill in the required details which will include Applicant Name, Date of Birth, Aadhaar number, Address, All Educational Qualifications, etc…
- Now upload all the required Scanned Documents and applicant’s latest photo, signature, etc…
- Then enter applicants’ personal Bank details such as bank account number, IFSC code, name, and upload the passbook’s scanned copy.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button, once all the details are entered.
- Take a printout and keep for your reference.
Telangana nirudyoga bruthi Status check
This scheme is also a part of party manifesto of the state government of Telangana announced in 2018 and promised to be implemented in the upcoming financial year. Whatever may be the reasons, it is a golden opportunity for the jobless youth of the state to grab this opportunity and use the benefit to enhance their vocational and other skills. Once candidates have applied for TS Nirudyoga Bruthi 2021, they also track the status of their application. By this, they can know how far the processing of their application has gone.
- Go to the official portal.
- Open the “Check Status” link provided at the homepage.
- Enter the application no and click on “check” button.
- Application status will appear on the screen.
This Telangana Unemployment Scheme 2020 has launched by the Chief Minister of Telangana State for the sake of Unemployment Students.
To Take the Benefits of this scheme, You need to first Enroll for this scheme. The enrollment process is very simple and the complete procured is given in the ending of this post.
To Get Benefited under this scheme, you need Aadhaar Card, Resident proof, Unemployment Card and Education Qualification.
Eligible applicants will get Rs.3016/- Per Month as the Unemployment Allowance through Telangana Government