TS Dharani Portal Registration 2021, dharani non agriculture portal / GHMC Last Date dharani.telangana.gov.in, how to login dharani website, dharani portal app download:- Telangana State Chief Minister Kalvakuntla Chandrasekhar Rao has launched the Dharani portal for land registrations across the state. All the land and property registrations will be done transparently through the dharani.telangana.gov.in. The portal was started on 29th October, Thursday at Medchal, Malkajigiri, Muduchinthalapalli mandal.
Along with CM KCR, all the officials and union leaders have participated in the inauguration occasion of the Dharani portal. The TRS government is proud to announce that it is introducing an IT intervention electronic system for revenue records for the first time in the country. Now, the state govt is ready to launch the this website on 29.10.2020. The Telangana state citizens who have agriculture and non-agriculture properties must check your Property details and other information. Every inch of land in the state is deposited.
TS Dharani Portal Registration
This Portal, which is now eagerly awaited by the people of the Telangana state, is designed to meet the intended goal of transparency. The 25th of this month on Dasara festival is set to bring a revolutionary step in the history of the state. Technically dharani.telangana.gov.in website is fully ready. Registration trials are currently underway. Dharani will be available to the public from Dussehra with minor changes if required depending on their results.
Telangana Dharani Portal launched by CM KCR. This is a Multipurpose portal, in witch you will do various things. In this portal the land registration and other facilities are available. Government also launched a TS Dharani Mobile app witch is also same benefits.
Features of Dharani Portal
- Dharani provides solutions for instant online registration and also deals with any kind of modifications in the property.
- It aims to eliminate the corruption that takes place in the land administration department.
- Website also resolves any kind of land disputes that occurs.
- It updates all the textual data of the land.
- The portal contains all the land records.
- It has to maintain and handle the various records by updating the records of land registrations and ownership on regular basis.
- Dharani also facilitates the registration of the property or lands.
- It efficiently manages the land administration by various methods which include using advanced and innovative technologies.
- Any change in the ownership of the land would be carried out online via Dharani portal.
- One can access the records of both agricultural as well as non-agricultural.
Dharani Portal for Agriculture and Non Agriculture
- Slot booking for Citizens
- Land Details Search
- Prohibited Lands
- Encumbrance details
- View Market value of Lands for Stamp Duty
For non Agriculture
- Check Property
- Encumbrance details
- Know your SRO
Services provided in This Portal
- Certified copy
- Duty and fee calculator
- Encumbrance search
- Payment of registration service
- Public data entry
- Slot booking and slot rescheduling
- Track application
- View receipt
- View unit rates
- Payment of stamp services
- Market value assistance
- Group registration
Telangana Dharani Portal Registration
To start using the Website, you need to sign up. For that, you need to fill the user registration form. Fill the form as follows –
- Go to https://dharani.telangana.gov.in/Citizen
- Click on Sign Up link
- Enter personal details
- Enter name and mobile number
- Click on Get OTP
- Enter OTP and captcha
- Click on Validate and Register
Dharani Portal App Download
- Go to the Google Play Store and enter Dharani Telangana or Go Here.
- Click on Install Button and download the Dharani app on your IOS or Android Device.
- Follow the same signup process which we listed above and check your Land records online.
- Download Dharani app Here