Procedure of TNVelaivaaippu Registration 2021 for Employment Exchange Renewal Lapsed Online and view Seniority List and Login page details on tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in:- Unemployment was already a big problem in our country and now after the epidemic, this problem has increased. Because of unemployment many youth is finding cheap and illegal ways to earn money which is quite dangerous for their future and for the future of our country as well.
To see such situation government of Tamil Nadu has decided to Launch a portal for the students and Employed youth of the state. In this official portal TNVelaivaaippu all the candidates who are finding jobs for themselves would be able to get jobs and they will also able to find suitable jobs and they will also able to change or edit their qualifications in this official portal.
Basically this portal will help the youth to avoid wrong ways to earn money and they will choose a right path as per their qualifications.
TNVelaivaaippu Registration 2021
Applicant who can do TNVelaivaaippu Registration 2021 and Renewal lapsed, sonority list and Login details then read this post. We hope that’s the information we provide here is useful for you.
Tamil Nadu Government has launched TNVelaivaaippu portal because now a days everything is going to digital so by using this app students could also apply online and they can also track their application’s status online.
This portal launched is 2013 and now students of Tamil Nadu have no any need to visit any government office for Registration. In this portal the government of Tamil Nadu will provide all information regarding state’s schemes, scholarships and jobs etc. So this would be very helpful portal for all the students.
If you want to know eligibility criteria or other important information regarding this portal, please stay with us till the end and you will get complete information regarding this official portal.
Highlights TNVelaivaaippu Lapsed Renewal 2021
|Subject of Article||TNVelaivaaippu Registration|
|Launched by||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Concerned Department||Employment and Training Department of Tamil Nadu|
|Portal’s Launched Year||2013|
|Objective||Provide Info on Scholarships, Government Schemes, employment Information|
|Beneficiaries||People of the State|
Eligibility Criteria on TN Velaivaaippu
- Candidate should be belong to Tamil Nadu State.
- Age criteria should be available as per which type of job you are applying.
- A candidate who will be registering should be at least 8th standard pass or above as per his/her qualification.
- Candidate who is getting registered into portal should be a student.
Check:- TN IFHRMS Pay Slip
- Candidate’s sccaned copy of Aadhar Card
- All qualification certificates
- BonafideTamil Nadu
- Passport of candidate
- Experience certificate if he/she has working in any company or workshop before.
- Income certificate and cast Certificate ( in case of ST, SC or OBC )
- Passport size photograph of candidate
- Registered Mobile Number and Email Address
Features of TNVelaivaaippu Portal
It is very helpful to know about any job opportunity or government scheme for digitalization as soon as possible. Today if government of any state is providing any official portal, so it means government wants to give everyone a equal chance to fight for a job.
Before digitalization many people could not get the benefits of government scheme and they were unknown to new job opportunities. So there are so many benefits and features of TNVelaivaaippu official website:-
- With this portal students will be Registered themselves into this portal for any job or scholarship and any government scheme digitally.
- In this official portal the companies of private sector could get more data base to fill theirs vacancies.
- With this official portal job seekers will get more options as per their qualifications.
- Students will be able to get all information regarding starting or ending date for applying for any job through this official portal and they could also know about the total vacancies and job location etc.
Related:- TNPDS Mobile Number Change
TN Employment Registration Online 2021
So you can register yourself by using very simple procedure, if you do not know how to register please follow us and we will tell the whole procedure :
- First of all you need to visit the official website of Employment and Training Department of Tamil Nadu :- tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/
- On home page Click here to Visit Employment Exchange Website. Then a New page is open on your screen.
- Now you will get a home page of the website where you can choose as per your convenience.
- If you are already did TNvelaivaaippu Registration Online then, you can use your login Id and password and of you have not registered before please click on the New User link and accept all terms and conditions and you will get the Application form for Registration.
- Now a Term and condition Page is open is open. Select I agree and then a Form is open on your screen.
- Now fill candidate Registration Form with information:-
- Email Id
- User Id
- Confirm password
- Answer a question
- Enter Aadhar Card Details
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Address Details
- Reference Number
- Image Code or Captcha Code and
- Mobile Number
- After fill all the details click on save button. Now you will be redirect to dash board. In this dashboard, you have to fill information.
- Enter Personal details like DOB, Father name, Mother name, Gender, Martial Status and Religion. Click on next next button.
- Next is contact details, in witch provide your address, district name, Taluka and Local body name.
- Now enter Qualification details Enter Your all qualification details. and then click on next button.
- Next section is Technical/ Diploma/ Certificate Courses details. Enter details and then click on Next button.
- Next is Skill details and then submit button.
TNVelaivaaippu Lapsed Renewal 2021
Now we will tell you How you can to Lapsed Renewal Online on Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange portal.
- For Lapsed Renewal you can visit the official website.
- On the Home Page, You can login with your username and passwords.
- After login you will see your dashboard.
- On this page you will see Update Profile option on the top of the page.
- It will show you Renewal Option.
- You can click on Candidate Renewal.
- Now a New page is open on your screen. Enter Registration Number, Candidate Name, Current Renewal Date and Status.
- Now you have to click on Renew Button.
- Now a Box is open in witch you see Registration number has been renewals with the respective date.
Check Employment Exchange Sonority List
Now we explaint you how you view the Senoritu List if Tmail Nadu Employemnt excnage Online.
- To check List, user need to visit the official website TNVelaivaaippu.
- On the Home page option of View Sonority List, with is available on screen, choose this.
- User can also download their Seniority List and take a printout also.
Related:- TN ELCOT Free 2GB Data Card Scheme
TN Employment Profile Update
If you want to update your profile or want to change something you can use your user id and password and login into website after logging in you can make any change and save this into your profile.
TN Velaivaippu Contact number
Directorate of Employment and Training,
Alandur Road, Thiru-vi-ka Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600032.
044-22501002, 044-22501006, 044-22500900, 044-22500911
Email – email@example.com
If you want to ask any information regarding this portal you can also make call on the numbers given into this article. You can also visit the official website by using link of the website given in our article. We hope you got all the necessary information about TNvelaivaaippu Registration.