Step by Step check online for TN Farmer Crop Loan Waiver List 2021 that is Tamil Nadu Agriculture Loan Scheme Status online Beneficiary List and agriculture loan cancellation in tamilnadu 2021 in tamil
Tamil Nadu Government has announced a scheme for the farmers of the state, called TN Farmer Crop Loan Waiver List 2021. In the scheme farmers will be benefited by forgiving their loan which they have taken for farming.
Under Tamil Nadu Agriculture Crop loan waiver scheme government of Tamil Nadu will forgive the loan of around 16.50 lacs of farmers. Government of Tamil Nadu has sanctioned the budget 12,110 crore for the implementation of this loan waiver scheme.
TN Farmer Crop Loan Waiver List 2021
The Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu Edappadi K Palaniswami has announced this scheme on 5th February 2021. So people who wants to take the Benefits of this scheme will be now able to check their names Into TN Farmer Crop Loan Waiver List 2021 who have been selected for forgiveness of their loans. To know more about the scheme stay in touch with us till the end.
- Scheme’s Name : TN Farmer Crop Loan Waiver List 2021
- Announced by : Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, Edappadi K Palaniswami
- Date of Announcing : 5th February 2021
- Total Budget : Rupees12,110/- crore
- Total Beneficiaries : Around 16.5 Lacs Farmers of the state
- Benefits : Farmers loan will be waived off by the State Government of the Tamil Nadu
- Objective : The aim is to debt free to all farmers so that they do not commit suicide due to debt
- Official Website : Not Available Till now
Documents & Eligibility for TN Farm Loan Waiver
- Aadhar card’s Photostat copy of farmer
- Documents related to land of farmer.
- Any identity proof of farmers ( Aadhar, Voter Id Card, Pan Card and Ration Card )
- Residential proof of farmers
- Bank details where famer has taken loan.
- Mobile number of farmer
- Passport size photograph
- Only the farmers of the Tamil Nadu state will be able to waived off their loan under this scheme.
Benefits of Tamil Nadu Agriculture Loan Scheme
This TN Farmer loan waiver scheme will be very helpful for those farmers who were unable to return their loan because of their financial condition. Let’s check all its key points and Benefits below in article :
- The Farmers who have taken loan under Cooperative banks of Tamil Nadu will be able to waived off their loan under this scheme.
- With the implementation of this scheme around 16.5 lacs farmers of Tamil Nadu will be benefited by waived of their loans.
- Government of Tamil Nadu has approved the budget of rupees 12,110/- crore for the successfully implementation of thus scheme.
- The main motive of the Tamil Nadu Government to launch this scheme is to help farmers financially by forgiven their loan so that farmers of the state will be encouraged to do farming with no stress of loan. And we all know that when farmers are unable to give loans, they commit suicide. To reduce the suicide deaths of farmers in the State government has launched this scheme.
- Government of Tamil Nadu will also provide a helpline Number for getting the feedback of farmers about the newly launched scheme.
Tamil Nadu Farmer Crop Loan Waiver List 2021 / Status
Till now there are no any official portal or website has launched from government of Tamil Nadu. This scheme has announced on February 2021. Aa soon government will provide any official portal or any announcement regarding this scheme, we will update that on our website.
FAQ’S about TN Farm Loan Waiver
Tamil Nadu Government has recently announced a loan waiver scheme to forgive the loans of farmers of the state. Under this scheme all the loans of farmers will be forgiven by the government of Tamil Nadu.
Till now there are no any official website available for check the list of farmer loan waiver or to apply for the TN Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme.
The important documents are ; Aadhar, Pan Card, Residential Proof, Bank Details, Land Records, Passport size photograph and Mobile Phone number of farmers. To get whole Information about these, you have to wait until the government has launched any official portal.
Around 16.5 lacs of farmers will get the benefits of this scheme.
Government of Tamil Nadu Has approved the budget around Rupees 12,110/- crore for the implementation of this scheme.