tn adtw scholarship gov in Adi Dravidar Scholarship Application Form, https //tnadtwscholarship.tn.gov.in login For Tamil Nadu College Students.
Education shall not be only accessible to only privileged people. Even our constitution supports education for all and has a specific provision for free and compulsory education for all at least to the age of 14 years.
But there are instances when we see children belonging to certain categories, tribes, or groups devoid of their right to education. So in order to support and nurture the idea of Education for all. The government once in a while comes up with the idea of revolutionary schemes.
One such scheme is Tamil Nadu’s Adi Dravidar Tribal Welfare Scholarship on the official website tn adtw scholarship gov in. The government is making efforts to support the education of the tribe which makes up for more than half of the Tribal community in Tamil Nadu.
TN ADTW Scholarship gov in
Tamil Nadu Adi Dravidar Tribal Welfare portal is a one-stop portal for all the students looking for a scholarship as a member of the tribal community in the state. It enables the students to access a wide range of educational resources, such as college tuition and books for free or at discounted prices.
Here on the portal, you will be able to find all the details about the government scholarships fellowships internships from the government states universities and other organizations. An easy interface allows individuals to login and access the information readily available to them online without much effort and paperwork.
Here is all the information you need to know about ADTW Scholarship from the Eligibility, Benefit, Registration, and Documents required to Application Login in the respective sequence. Let’s begin with the Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for TN ADTW Scholarship
- Anyone who belongs to the SC/ST, Minority, Muslim, or Converted Christian tribal community has the access to the data available on the website at the same time the ID and information of the student can be used to download and riffle through the resources in order to find what one is looking for.
- The beneficiary shall be a resident of the state for more than 5 years.
- For eligibility for AWD hostel, the distance between College and House shall be more than 5Kms
- The family income shall not exceed INR 2,00,000 per annum.
- If you belong to the SC/ST and any minority community are eligible for the Scholarship scheme
- If a student is in 11th and 12th standard family members shall have an income level less than INR 1,00,000 per annum.
- Candidates who are exceptional in their studies belonging to the community are also eligible for the scholarship
Benefits of TN ADTW Scholarship
There are a lot of benefits under the scheme as it is meant to help uplift society and make opportunities accessible to everyone equally. Some of the benefits are listed below;
For School going
- Females belonging to SC/ST category and studying in classes 3rd and 5th will receive INR 500 per annum
- The Adi Dravidar Tribal of class 6th will receive a grant of INR 1000 per annum.
- For Girls of the same community in classes 7th and 8th will receive INR 1500 per annum.
- The government will cover the educational costs special fees application fees registration and examination fees of all belonging to the category.
- Day scholars will get INR 2500/- and hostellers will get INR 4500/- per annum with other benefits.
For School Higher Secondary
- The government selects 10 deserving students who score well above in their Class 10th examinations and their education is funded by the government for the next 11th and 12th in distinguished private schools.
- The student belonging to the category are given 4 sets of uniforms free of charge.
- The textbooks and other study materials are funded by the government.
- The welfare provides free bicycles to girls who have converted Christians and boys studying in class 10th and 12th boards.
- Extra classes for better performance are also provided under the scheme to boys and girls studying in classes 10th and 12th on board.
For College Students
- Government grants INR 7500/- under higher secondary education for ADW scholarship to students pursuing an undergraduate degree and polytechnic courses.
- Law graduates receive a lump sum of about 50 thousand to start their practice.
With a lot of other benefits, the government is trying its best to uplift the section of society and be equal to the community.
- Adhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Details
Adi Dravidar Scholarship 2023 https //tnadtwscholarship.tn.gov.in
Registration for the Tamil Nadu Adi Dravidar Tribal welfare Scholarship is fairly easy. In order to be the beneficiary of the scholarship one need to be a community member and can go through these steps in order to register for the schemes
- For registration under the scheme, the school or college administrators need to be informed.
- They provide the students with the form to apply for the scholarship.
- On filling out the form the application is submitted to the concerned authority in this case Tribal welfare community office of the district.
- Once the application is accepted You can login to the official website of the ADTW scholarship using the link given below:- escholarship.tn.gov.in/scholarship.
- You can check the application status whether accepted or rejected on the same website.
Application Tracking for ADTW scholarship
You can track the acceptance or rejection of your registration or application in this step-by-step guide.
- Visit the official website of TN ADTW scholarship or you can visit the link:- http://escholarship.tn.gov.in/scholarship.html
- Now click on Login here based on your scholarship type.
- On the top banner just beside the LOGIN button, there is an option for STATUS Click on the link.
- You will be redirected to another page now enter your Academic Year and Student ID in this case your registration number.
- You can check your application status feedback form and response.
TN ADTW scholarship Login
Once your application is accepted you can login using your credential in the login section of the same website and access all the scholarship details fellowship programs and all your study materials for free.
Here is the step by step guide on how you can login using the Official website of ADTW Scholarship
- You can login using the official website of the TN ADTW scholarship or you can use the link given below:- escholarship.tn.gov.in/scholarship.html.
- Now click on the Login button of the Adi Dravidar Tribal Welfare scholarship section.
- Enter your Details and crosscheck them carefully. Hit the login button.
You will be logged in to your account and now you have the access to all the details of the scholarship, Book, Programmes, and fellowship in universities, as well as the free resources you need.
The government has been making efforts in order to support and uplift the community to make a harmonious society. You can benefit from the scheme if you fall under the eligibility umbrella. The Scheme has numerous benefits for more details you can refer to the official website of TN scholarships. In case of any difficulty you can also contact the administration using the contact information given below
Contact Details of Tamil Nadu ADTW
Contact Number: 044 – 28516689
Address: Directorate of Tribal Welfare 1st Floor, Ezhilagam Annex, Chepauk, Chennai –
Pin Code-600 005