Kerala Public Service Commission Start KPSC Thulasi PSC Kerala Registration Online and user Profile Login with Procedure of Apply Online at keralapsc.gov.in
People of Kerala now using a new web portal that is, Thulasi PSC Kerala Portal. This portal is specially launch by Kerala government for the unemployed peoples. With the help of this portal any person can search job online. The main motive to start this scheme is to inspire the the youth for preparing the Civil Services Exams and other Kerala state services exams. Another exams like Account Assistant, municipality secretary, divisional officer, police assistant and others. Applicant need to register once on the Thulasi PSC Kerala Portal and then we will get alert regarding new jobs according to their qualification. Applicant can directly visit this portal and searching for new jobs.
All the interested applicants need to visit the official thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in website and register themselves for the new and latest jobs.
Thulasi PSC Kerala Registration
Now in this section we will explain how you can complete your registration on Thulasi PSC Kerala official portal. We also provide you the information regarding how you can apply online, login on the official page, Chane OTR details, edit signatures and how to upload your photograph on the official web portal.
|Topic We Cover||Kerala Thulasi PSC Portal|
|State||Kerala State Government|
|Benefits||To Provide Jobs to Unemployed|
|Starting Date||Not Mentioned|
|Ending Date||Not Mentioned|
PSC Thulasi Age Required to login
One thing you should know that before registration there is age limit to to join this portal. This is the main eligibility criteria which is required for everyone. The complete detail about age qualification is mentioned step-by-step below.
|Type of Post||Age limit|
|For Stream 1 Post||Maximum age is 21/ Minimum age 32|
|For Stream to Post||Minimum age 21 Maximum age 40|
|For Stream 3 Post||Applicants below 50 years are eligible.|
How To Create Profile On Thulasi PSC
Initially we will know how you can create your profile on the official Thulasi PSC portal. The complete process step by step is mention here:-
- In the initial step you need to visit the Kerala Public Service Commission official web portal.
- On the homepage you will see various options like download, recruitment, results, must know and contact.
- You can also see a section that is one time registration login category on the homepage.
- Click on it and you will be redirected to a new login in / sign up page.
- In this page you need to click on the sign up button.
- Within few seconds a new page will be open and new registration form page is present on your screen.
- In this new registration form you need to give all your basic details which are mentioned step-by-step here.
- From initials you need to enter your name, your date of birth, gender, your father name, mother name, applicant religion and caste, sub caste, reservation group, iD proof and ID proof details, aadhar number if available and mobile number.
- Now in the section II you need to create your user id and password.
- In this you have to choose user ID without any space. Then confirm your user ID, choose password again confirm password.
- The last and third section is declaration section. In this section you need to fill the captcha code and click on the declaration.
- Then you have to click on the register button.
- Now the registration process of new user is completed here.
Video Presentation of Profile Creation and Registration
How to login User Profile on Kerala KPSC Thulasi Portal
- Now after registration new username and password is already created.
- User need to again visit the official website of Kerala PSC.
- On the homepage you will see one time registration login section click on it.
- On this page you have to you enter your username password.
- Now the user dashboard is open on your screen.
- You will see the personal details section on your screen.
- In the session you have to enter name, date of birth, gender, religion, mother father name, identity mark and nationality and few other details.
- Click on the save and proceed button.
- In the next section of communication details you have to provide your contact details. In this you have to enter your house number, street or place, post office, taluka, local body and your village name.
- Also you have to take the the section if you are permanent address and current address is same.
- Now the next thing you need to do is to click on the save and proceed button.
- In the next section you need to upload your photograph.
- After uploading photo graph the next have to click on all the checkboxes of declaration. Now you have to click on the save and proceed button.
- Now a popup is open. In which you need to click on Ok button.
- In the next section you have to upload your digital signature. After uploading that click on the save and proceed button.
- Is now the official portal will preview the application you have already filled. If everything is ok then click on the submit button.
- In case of any reference you can take printout of application form.
Changing in Kerala OTR Profile Details
In this section we will see how you can change the OTR profile on the Kerala PSC official portal.
- For this you need to visit the Kerala Thulasi official portal again.
- On the homepage user need to login with their user id and password.
- Now you have to enter your OTR profile when you Login.
- Now you need to choose your education qualification.
- In this section we can add it details as per his choice.
- Now applicant need to click on the save button after editing their details.
Edit Signature And Photograph on Thulasi PSC Kerala portal
User can change their signature as well as photograph on the official website at any time. The complete procedure is mentioned below:-
- To do that you need to visit the official website of Kerala Thulasi portal.
- Now you have to again login with your credentials username and password.
- Now you will be redirected to the the dashboard of your account.
- In this page you will see a section add or change photograph and edit signature.
- From this page the applicant can edit their photograph and upload a new photograph. Also he can change their signature.
Forgot Thulasi PSC Kerala User ID Passwords
In case after registration ,you forgot your user ID or Password, then you can flollow the steps below and then easily record your credentails.
- This process is simple and easily and done with you mobile number.
- To do that’s you have to type a Message form your mobile KL User in case you wan to know user ID.
- In case of passwords, you you have to type KL USER RST USERID Date_OF_Birth form you registered mobile number.
- You can send you SMS to 166 / 51969 / 9223166166.
- When you reset your passwords, then you should change your passwords for privacy.
With the Help of Thulasi Portal Unemployed will get Job and option to search new jobs.
Yes. User can visit their Profile and then edit their Profile Photo and Signature.
Yes. You can change OTR Profile via login to official website and then you will get option Change OTR Profile.
Yes. It is necessary to Register yourself on this Portal. this is One Time Registration and after that you are eligible to take benefits for all time.