Jammu and Kashmir LG Launch Manoj Sinha J&K Tejaswini Scheme 2022 Women Entrepreneurs 5 Lakh Loan Interest Free Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required and How to Apply Online, Offline Procedure
Jammu and Kashmir lieutenant Governor recently launched Tejaswini Scheme for the Welfare of women and girls in state. This scheme is announced on 8th of March 2021. This is a day which is celebrated as national Women’s Day. So the Lieutenant Governor of Jammu and Kashmir Launch Tejaswini Scheme 2022. Dedicate this scheme for or our nation builder women’s and girls. So in this article we are explaining you about the benefits, key features, how you can apply for J&K Tejaswini Scheme and documents needed at the time of registration.
State governments try to empower girls and women’s in their state. To do that they release many schemes time to time. This is a scheme which is work under the mission youth. Empowering girls and women inside the state will empower state also. If you give more powers to girls / women’s, then so they will be and encourage and perform better in various fields.
In this scheme Jammu Kashmir Government will provide a financial support for the ladies/ girls from age 18 to 35 year. In this scheme state government will provide this financial support to start up their own business. So in this article you will see, what are the important key features and eligibility criteria set by state Government to take benefit of the scheme.
LG of Jammu and Kashmir Mr Manoj Sinha announce this scheme. Financial support of rupees 5 lakh will be given to selected females those who want to start their own startup. This is basically a startup funding program which make women empower and they will be self dependent. All the movements from 18 to 35 years can take benefit of the scheme with the unique idea.
If you’re having a unique idea for your own startup, then you can take funding under Jammu and Kashmir Tejaswini Scheme 2022.
Key Features of J&K Female 5 Lakh Scheme
Jammu Kashmir Entrepreneur Women’s can participate in this scheme. With the help of this scheme, they can join hand with government and start their own startup with some financial support. In case you having an idea about any project, then share with department and then do some grown in business.
|Name of the Scheme||Tejaswini Scheme|
|State Name||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Scheme Announcement||March 2021|
|Scheme Announced By||lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha|
|Beneficiaries||All the women’s/ girls of state|
|Age Criteria||18 to 35 year old|
|Financial Support||5 Lakh Rupees|
|Financial Assistance For||Start your on business|
Tejaswini Scheme Start Under Mission Youth
This scheme is start under the Jammu and Kashmir mission youth. The main motto of mission youth is to encourage youth for doing their own business. This will also increase the ratio of of employment in state. As we all know that after covid-19, the unemployment is increased and reach at the higher position.
To overcome that Government have to take initiative and start new schemes specially for youth. This will encourage girls/ house women’s to start their own startup. They can start from their home and after that they can converted into a big factory also. This will provide beneficiary financial stability, and it also helped in the economy of India.
Eligibility Criteria For Tejaswini Scheme
If you want to apply under the Tejaswini Scheme, then you have to read the eligibility criteria for this scheme, which is given below:-
- Only the permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir is eligible to take benefit of the scheme.
- Only women’s/ girls are are allowed to take benefit of the scheme.
- Applicant age should be in between 18 to 35 year old to apply under Tejaswini Scheme.
- Unemployed person is allowed to apply for this scheme.
- Anyone who is in government job is not eligible for this scheme.
There is some documents which is required at the time of registration. A complete list is given below:-
- Permanent residence proof of applicant
- Age proof
- Applicant Aadhar card number
- Bank account details
- Annual income certificate
- Total project cost
- Applicant passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Features and Benefits JK Women 5 Lakh Scheme
- This scheme is only for Jammu and Kashmir females. This will provide empowerment to female businessman.
- In this scheme, if your application is accepted, then you will get 5 Lakh Rupees financial support for your business setup.
- Loan interest will be paid by the state government.
- Scheme age criteria is 18 years 35 year. So more than 35 year old ladies are not eligible to apply online.
- The official notification will be available on the Jammu Kashmir official Government website.
J&K Tejaswini Scheme Application Form / Apply Online
If you are impressed with this scheme, and want to participate and take benefit of this Scheme, of then you you can follow the registration process.
- In the initial step you have to visit the official website of the skin.
- On the homepage you will see Tejaswini Scheme registration form.
- Click on it and a new form is open on your screen .Fill all your necessary details, like your complete name, email ID, address, education qualification, and some other basic details.
- Also upload the necessary documents, and then submit your application form online.
- After submission you will get registration id. You can save this ID for future reference.
- After your application bank will verify your documents, and then the loan will be sanctioned to you soon.
JK Official Website
In Tejaswini Scheme in government will give 5 Lakh rupees financial support for females to start their own business. This loan amount interest paid by government.
Women’s / Girls/ housewife are eligible to apply for Tejaswini scheme.
Applicant age should be in between 18 years to 35 year old.
J&K lieutenant Governor MrManojSinha launched the scheme on Women’s Day.
No. Only Unemployed youth are eligible to apply for Tejaswini scheme.