spandana1.ap.gov.in, AP Migrant Workers Registration Form, www.spandana.ap.gov.in, Andhra Pradesh Migrant epass Online:- Migrant Workers Registration process has been started for Interstate movement during the lockdown. Due to lockdown, migrant workers, pilgrims, tourists, students, and other persons are stranded at different places. They would be allowed to move as under the MHA Guidelines. The state government has provided the Migrant workers interstate movement registration services and Helpline Numbers widely available on their websites or news websites. Check here the process to register for Interstate movement and get all the details of helpline numbers to state wise below.
AP migrant workers registration process for interstate travel permission through spandana1.ap.gov.in portal. The migrant workers can register and fill the online application form by visiting the “COVID 19 Movement of People” section at Spandana website. The facility is also equally available to other stranded people such students, pilgrims, tourists along with migrant labour workers. The process to fill AP migrant registration form is given below to get travel permission during lockdown. Today Government of AP announced that for migrant worker government launched spandana epass portal called spandana.ap.gov.in. So migrant worker can login, register and fill up the online application by visiting the spandana epass website for AP Migrant Worker Registration at covid 19 movement of people section. This AP spandana epass implement all AP citizens like students, tourist, migrant workers, etc.
AP Migrant epass Online
in respect of intra-state migrant workers, their identification whether in agriculture or industry will be done district-wise along with their current place of stay (relief camp or in industrial estate/industry camp or other camps).The Andhra Pradesh government”s first priority will be to bring back stranded migrant workers, tourists, pilgrims and students even as thousands of citizens stuck in foreign countries and various states of the country are seeking to return after the Center relaxed norms on their movement during the lockdown, a senior official said on Sunday.
For implantation you need to visit the official portal spandana1.ap.gov.in . In this Portal You will able to do AP Migrant Worker Registration online. The whole process is explained step by step. The state government has identified over 10,500 AP citizens currently caught “in distress” in various foreign countries for a variety of reasons, including expiration of visa duration. In the Gulf region alone there were 6,000 of them, waiting to return to the state.
AP Migrant Workers Registration Form
- The AP migrant workers Registration Form is Online and they should visit spandana.ap.gov.in and click on the “COVID 19 movement of people” section or directly visit this page (link- spandana1.ap.gov.in/Registration/onlineRegistration).
- Now select the type of migration form:
- AP to other states (Those migrant people who are stranded in Andhra Pradesh and want to return to their home state)
- Other states to AP (Those people stranded in other states and want to come back to Andhra Pradesh.)
- After selecting the migration form, proceed to fill the registration form. Following details would be required to complete the application.
- Name, Age, Gender, Mobile Number, Aadhaar number
- AP address (where you want to go or are right now)
- Other state address (where you are or where you want to go)
- Now, you have to tell the purpose of the travel (migrant worker, office work, pilgrim, student, other), and members count (if/or people are with you).
- The AP government will consider the emergencies and wedding requests of up to 10 people.
Such stranded workers can call toll free number 1902 to inform of their wish to go back to their village. Further, they can register through an app – Covid-19 Andhra Pradesh and also on the website www.spandana.ap.gov.in . The tahsildar will verify if they are residing in green zone and their native place is also green zone. The movement of intra-state migrant workers will be directly between green zone to green zone only and in no case, will they be allowed from red zone to green zone or green zone to red zone.