spandana.ap.gov.in AP Ration Card Status Navasakam Rice Card List, ap ration card status spandana, AP Rice Card Status, ap ration card status enquiry, how can i check my ap ration card status:- Andhra Pradesh State Government provides the New ration cards (Rice Cards) for the citizens for household needs. People having the AP Ration Card will get benefited to get various food security plans of the state and central government.Andhra Pradesh Government has come up with the rice card for the benefit of residents of the state so that they can get the rice on a subsidized price. Under the article, we will share important aspects of the AP Ration Card for the year 2020. In this article, we will share a step by step procedure to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Rice card. Also, in this article, we will share a step by step procedure through which you can check the AP Ration Card Status spandana of the rice card. In this article also, we will share step by step procedure through which the residents can search the beneficiary list.
ap ration card status spandana
Eligible people can check their AP Ration Card spandana or AP Rice Card Status, eligibility check list. Even they can apply for a new ration card if they do not have yet. So, here this article is composed to provide the complete knowledge about AP New Rice Card stats checking, eligibility criteria, and application of new rice cards and along with the other important details related to the rice card. A Ration Card is an important document for citizens. It helps save money by aiding in the purchase of essential commodities at a subsidized rate. It has also become an important tool of identification nowadays to get welfare scheme benefits. You may need to produce a copy of your Ration Card as proof of identification when applying for other documents like Income Certificate, for inclusion in the Electoral Rolls, etc.
|Department||Dept of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme||AP Ration Card Status spandana|
|Eligible For||All AP State|
|Article Category||Application Status Check AP Ration Card|
|Official web site||https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds|
spandana ration card status
- Common Integrated platform from CMO / HOD to mandal Level.
- Aadhar linked tracking system – for avoiding Duplication.
- Exhaustive Categories and sub-categories.
- Petition document scanned and uploaded .
- Facility to forward/track the grievance across departments •Dedicated grievance teams at CMO/ HoDs /District level.
- Automatic escalation/SMS/Mails.
- Dedicated call centres for 100% Quality audit of redressed grievances.
- History of the petition’s /petitioner’s earlier endorsements are available.
- Facility to register grievances over Online and phone.
Eligibility criteria for AP Ration card
Guys Normally new rice cards are issued to all eligible families after a Govt. notification. Old Ration cards are basically of two types, White Cards and Pink Cards. White cards are issued to people with an income of less than Rs. 100000 and pink cards are issued to people with an income of more than Rs. 100000.
- The Applicants Should belongs to the Citizens of Andhra Pradesh.
- The family income should be less than INR 10,000 per month (in rural areas) and INR 12,000 per month (in urban areas).
- Those in Rural Landholding Should not be more than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- The applicant’s family should not have any government employees.
- Those are in Urban areas, the family having no property or less than 750 sq ft built-up areas.
- Electricity consumption should be less than 300 units every month.
- Candidates family should not own 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted)
- None of the family members should pay income tax.
Andhra Pradesh Ration Details
|Commodity||Commodity distributed per month as per PDS||Price for end consumers (per kg.)|
|Rice to AAY||35 kg per card||Rs.1.00/-|
|Rice to Annapurna card||10 kg per cards||Free of cost|
|Rice to priority/ white cards||5 kg per unit in ration card|
|Wheat Atta||1 kg per BPL card||Rs.16.50/-|
|Sugar||1 kg per AAY card||Rs.13.50/-|
|½ kg per ANP & WAP/PHH card||10.00/- (1/2 kg)|
|Redgram dal||2 kg per BPL card||Rs.40.00/-|
|Ragi (Millet) (ATP and CTR districts)||Upto 3 kgs per card (in lieu of rice)||Rs.1.00/-|
|Jowar||Up to 2 kgs per card (in lieu of rice)||Rs.1.00/-|
|D.F salt||1 kg||12.00/-|
Key Points of spandana.ap.gov.in
The rice card which will be issued by the concerned authorities of the Andhra Pradesh government will have the following information engraved on it:-
- Rice Card Number
- Rice Card Type
- Name of Head of Family (HOF)
- Member ID of HOF
- Date of Birth/Age of HOF
- Gender of HOF
- Total Family Members
- Fair Price shop id & Name
- Date of Issue of Rice Card
- Member ID
- Member Name
- Relation with HoF
- Permanent Address of the rice card
- Address of the fair price shop
- Address of food and civil supplies Department office
AP Ration card 2020 Apply Online
- Go to your nearest Ration Card centre.
- You can download the application form of Ration card online by the official site.
- Type the information carefully and attach the certificates with the application form.
- While submitting your registration form, the official will give the receipt of the application.
- In the receipt, you will see your reference id or application id.
- By the help of id, you can check the status of your application form.
|Total ration shops||29730|
spandana.ap.gov.in AP ration card status
The Citizens of State want to search their name in list, they can search AP Ration Card Status it online through these steps here are provided as given below
- Go to the official web site of https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in/
- Then wait for the open the home page
- Now over the mouse on Public Report menu and Click on Rice Card Status
- Search your Name and Ration Card Number
- Click on Submit button
- All the details of AP Ration Card Status will be displayed.
Check AP Ration Card List 2020
In case citizens want to search their name in AP ration card list, they can search it online through the steps provided below.
- Go to the https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/.
- Enter the ration card number.
- Click on submit option.
- All the details of ration card will be displayed.
Apart from this, citizens can also find their ration card information on MRO login. As per the official website, it has also provided the ration card details on MRO login on a temporary basis.
|Sr. No.||Name of district||No. of Shops||Regular Alloted|
|08||Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore||1778||118467.18||7088.42||0.00|
Process of AP Ration Card E-KYC Online
- Firstly the candidate has to open the formal site on the web browser.
- You will see “Online User Option”, fill the information like Aadhaa Card Number and the Captcha.
- Now at the bottom of the screen, you have an option named “Get EKYC OTP”, click on it.
- On your registered mobile number you will get the EKYC one time password.
- In the last, all you have to do is enter the OTP after that enter all the details required.