How to Book Sir Ganga Ram Hospital OPD Appointment Online Complete Process and Consultation Registration Process Explained in this article.
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Delhi recently started their OPD services and online consultation for old and new patients. This Hospital is 675 bed capacity multispecialty hospital which is situated in Delhi. This Hospital will provide comprehensive Health Care services in various medical field.
The foundation of this hospital was placed in 1921 at Lahore by Sir Ganga Ram. He was civil engineer and leading philanthropist by profession. After partition this hospital was established in New Delhi. The total area of this hospital is 11 Acer and the foundation was held in 1951 by Prime Minister Shri Jawaharlal Nehru. The inauguration of this hospital was held in 13th of April 1954.
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital OPD Appointment Online
This Hospital is a charitable hospital. Funds that are collected from the hospital services are utilized to provide free healthcare for Poor and needy patients. If you are from Delhi or nearby NCR region, then visit sir Ganga Ram Hospital New Delhi for OPD. You have to book and appointment Before visit OPD.
In this article we are going to explain you how how you can book Sir Ganga Ram Hospital OPD appointment online. We also cover the complete process of Sir Ganga Ram Hospital OPD registration / consultation process. Stay in this post and read this article completely to get all Information.
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Appointment / Consultant Registration
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital is now fully non Covid Hospital. It means that there is no Covid patient in this hospital. And also there is no Covid staff present at this time in this Hospital. So you can visit this Hospital without any issue of Covid 19 pandemic.
- For appointment process you have to visit the official website of Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
- The official web portal:- https://sgrh.com.
- On the homepage of this website you will see a appointment section at the top of website. Click on it and then a new page is open in front of your screen.
- On this page you’ll see a message if you have visited Corona affected country in last 30 days, and if you have cough, fever, breathing difficulty , then stay at home for 14 days.
- In case you do not visit any country or or you do not have any symptoms then click on the book OPD appointment button.
- After click on it you will be redirected to a new page. In this page they will ask you what type of consultation are you seeking. there are two option one is direct and the second one is video.
- This is totally up to you that if you want to visit physically to hospital then you need to choose direct.
- In case you want to maintain social distancing then you can choose video consultation.
- In case you want to go physically then choose direct and then a new page of registration is open in front of a screen.
- Now In Next Page you have to provide your SGRH Registration Number. This number is provided for old patient.
- In case you are a new patient and choose second option that is mobile number.
- Enter your mobile number and then click on the button go.
Check:- KGMU OPD Online Appointment
- Now a new page is open. Choose department name, specialization and doctor name, and then click on the search button.
- After search button the complete detail about Doctor, consultation fee, follow up, slot availability and doctor information will be open in front office. Also the consultation timing is display on the screen.
- So the next thing you need to do is to click on the book appointment button.
- A complete slot detail is open in front of your screen date wise.
- Choose your slot, and then enter your detail in the right side form.
- In this form enter your first name, last name, gender, age, month, days, country, mobile number, address, email ID, type of visit is already selected.
- Now finally click on the book and pay now button.
- In the next page you have to pay the consultation fee and your appointment will be booked on your time.
- Reach before 30 minutes for your appointment time.
Read More:- Safdarjung Hospital OPD Appointment Online
We hope that information regarding Sir Ganga Ram Hospital OPD appointment booking online process is helpful for you. In case you face any difficulty regarding consultation registration process, then you can ask us in the comment section below. We will help you as soon as possible.