Seva Sindhu Registration Process, Tamil Nadu Migrants Registration, sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in login, सेवा सिंधु, seva sindhu new registration, seva sindhu helpline, seva sindhu website:- Guys, In this Post we tell you first what is Seva Sindhu Portal and How it Works. Seva Sindhu is an initiative of Govt of Karnataka to deliver the Government services at the doorstep of the citizens. Seva Sindhu will be integrated with various service delivery channels of Govt of Karnataka, citizen service centers such as Bangalore One, CSC Centers, Karnataka One, Atalji Janasnehi Kendra and Bapuji Kendras and aims to bring to all departmental services on one platform.
The objective is to provide Government services in a cashless, faceless and paperless manner. It is step towards provision of accessible, cost-effective, accountable and transparent government services to citizens. Seva Sindhu provides a hassle free service delivery through reduced turnaround time, minimized visits to avail services and reduced opportunity cost. Seva Sindhu also aids the department in simplifying the processes of the department by removing cumbersome, time consuming and non-value add steps, thereby enhancing the citizen service delivery mechanism.
Seva Sindhu Registration Process
The Karnataka Government has launched an online web portal “Seva Sindhu” to facilitate the movement of the stranded citizen amid the nationwide novel coronavirus lockdown. The portal- sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in – will help those stranded in the state, along with migrants of Karnataka who are stuck in other regions due to the COVID-19 crisis. For this You need to know about Seva Sindhu Registration Process. Through Seva Sindhu (सेवा सिंधु) portal, the people (migrant labour workers, students, pilgrims, tourists) stranded in Karnataka may register their details online to return to their home state.
The registration for Karnataka Seva Sindhu residents currently stranded in other states due to the COVID-19 crisis have also commenced today. Additionally, the portal also facilitates the issuance of inter district movement pass for the people. Residents of Karnataka will be glad to know that Seva Sindhu Portal is now providing all E-pass related facilities. These online services are applicable to migrant workers, Residents of Karnataka stranded in other states, People of other states stranded in Karnataka. If you are traveling to your native state from Karnataka or if you are coming to Karnataka from other states (Inter-State Travel) or another country, online registration at Seva Sindhu is important.
Seva Sindhu Portal sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
The citizens do Seva Sindhu Portal Registration through the official portal of Seva Sindhu to get the different department services, follow the steps mentioned below:
You need to provide login details for applying through any of the services.
For Old Users
In case of an existing user, enter login id, password and captcha and then click on “Submit” button.
For All New Registrations
If you are a new user click on “New Registration” tab the current page will be redirected to the login application page where you have to fill the online application form for user registration.
Now, enter the details that are marked as compulsory and then click on the “Submit” button.
Select the department, and then you can start applying for the appropriate services.
After applying the applicant will receive an acknowledgement number as the confirmation of successful submission of application.
Seva Sindhu Registration Process for Migrants
The migrant workers, students and other stranded people can register at the ‘Seva Sindhu’ service portal for the movement/travel during lockdown. The movement/travel pass can be generated online.
Right Now, the state government has opened registration for 3 types of travel:
- Interstate travel- Registration to travel to other Indian states from Karnataka.
- Inter state travel-Registration to travel to other Indian states from Karnataka.
- Apply to return to Karnataka from other countries.
- Inter district travel- Registration to travel to other district in Karnataka- To be updated soon
Online Registration Steps on Seva Sindhu Portal
- Firstly, visit the official website to know the Seva Sindhu Registration Process here or type sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/sevasindhu in your mobile/desktop internet browser.
- Now once the site is open, Select the relevant option out of “travel to other state” or “travel to Karnataka from other state”.
- On the next page (servicesonline.gov.in portal), enter required details- name, age, gender, mobile number, Aadhaar card number, and select status (migrant/student/tourist/pilgrim).
- Now, enter the present address (where you are now), and destination address (where you want to go).
- Taluk in Bangalore means, administrative sub-district. There are 5 taluk in Bangalore urban and 4 in rural. You can check that online with a quick google search.
- Now, select the option ‘travelling with family or alone’ as applicable and fill in details.
- Travel arrangement- you have your own vehicle for traveling or request the government to make decision
- enter Identity card number
- Enter basic questions about Quarantine details and health related details
- Submit the application form after verifying the details.
Every year, more than 5.5 crore Migrants will travel from one state to another state as well as other Countries in India for their work profession. Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, the Migrant workers & daily labours have been struck in other states and foreign countries. Now, the Migrant workers intend to return Immediately to their destination place. So, the Central Chief Labour Commission has launched the new scheme namely Migrant Workers return Registration. This scheme’s main motto is to count the number of daily labours and migrant workers got struck in other States as well as to provide the fourteen days of Quarantine facilities & arrangments after they reached their home place.