Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Beneficiary List 2020-21| how to check sandhya suraksha yojana payment status | Helpline Number, sandhya suraksha scheme eligibility criteria:- The State Government of Karnataka is running one welfare scheme named Sandhya Suraksha Yojana which is aimed to provide financial assistance and support to the senior citizens of the state. This scheme helps the old aged get the extra care they need. The scheme also provides the beneficiaries with monthly pensions which may be utilized to procure the basic amenities for the senior citizen. Under the Sandhya Surksha Pension Scheme, the Government will provide medical facilities to the beneficiaries through NGOs.
Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Beneficiary List will receive a monthly pension of Rs.400 from the State government. Karnataka chief minister has declared that the state will increase the pension amount under Sandhya Suraksha Pension scheme. Earlier, all applicants that are above the age of 65 years were getting Rs. 600 per month as a pension. But all beneficiaries will receive Rs. 1000 after the hike announcement. The CM also suggested that this hike will put some pressure on the state finance department.
Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Beneficiary List 2020-21 Payment Status | Helpline
But it is ready to make necessary changes to offer more financial assistance to the needy senior citizens. Persons who use KSRTC for travelling can also get concessional bus transportation. Finally, Day care centers are also available for the senior citizen to support them under the scheme. The good thing about this scheme is that the registration process of this scheme is completely online.
Through this, the elderly will not have to go to government offices. And in the Sandhya Suraksha Yojana, the beneficiary will be given a sum of Rs 400 every month, which will enable him to fulfill the basic needs during his old age. Under this scheme, the Karnataka state government is providing financial assistance of Rs 400 per month to meet basic needs during their old age.
Sandhya Suraksha Scheme Key Points
- The Sandhya Suraksha Yojana beneficiaries will receive a fixed monthly pension of Rs. 1000 from the State government.
- Beneficiaries those uses KSRTC for travelling will get bus passes at concessional rates.
- Apart from the regular pension, the Government will also lend its supporting hand to provide medical facilities to the beneficiaries through the NGOs. Old age is the time when maximum medical care is needed.
- Sandhya Suraksha Yojana will not only provide financial assistance to the eligible beneficiaries, but will also extend necessary assistance to the NGOs to set up old age homes to help senior citizens.
- The NGOs which will assist the Government in implementing this scheme will also issue identity cards to the scheme beneficiaries. For each issue of identity cards, the NGOs will receive a sum of Rs. 25.
- The government has set up day care centres to take care of the senior citizen and support them.
- Help lines have also been set up at various places which will also be assisted by the Police Department and the NGOs. The police will respond to every stress call done by the senior citizen under this scheme.
Pensioner Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- The Age of the interested applicant should be 65 years and above.
- Total income of Both husband and wife must be less than Rs. 20,000/- per month .
- The Bank deposits of the applicant should not be more than Rs.10,000/-.
- It is mainly for the persons who are weavers, farmers, fishermen and other unorganized sectors.
Paperwork Needed for Pension
- Age Certificate
- Occupational Certificate
- 2 Passport Size Photo
- Domicile Certificate
- Affidavit of deposit Income
- Bank Passbook First Page Copy
Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Karnataka Application Form
- For applying the scheme applicants need to visit the official website www.dssp.kar.nic.in.
- You need to go and to the Kar Government schemes section.
- In this section you will see the Sandhya Suraksha scheme 2019.
- Click on it and read all the important documents which required for registration.
- After reading this download the application form and fill it carefully with all details.
- After doing the registration for Sandhya Suraksha pension scheme you need to wait for the scrutiny procedure.
Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Beneficiary List
- To Downloads the Beneficiary list and check status of your application, visit the official portal.
- The official page is https://dssp.kar.nic.in/indexkannada.html.
- On the official portal page you will see a section Beneficiary Details.
- Click on it and Download the Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Beneficiary List online.
Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Pension Payment Status
- SMS is being sent to all pensioners in two stages.
- After the pension case has been received and indexed in this office, SMS is sent to all registered mobile numbers indicating the Application Number and File Id. Please quote this number for further correspondence.
- The pension case has been finalized and dispatched from this office, SMS is sent to all registered numbers indicating that the case has been finalized and to contact treasury after 10 days.
- For further status of the case, the pensioners are requested to send SMS to 9731979899 in the format mentioned below: kagpen <application number>. For example kagpen 1014097032
- Pensioners are requested to furnish their mobile number while submitting the pension papers to get SMS alert of the status of their pension case.
- You can check Sandhya Suraksha Pension Application Status Direct Link:- from here.
Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Helpline Number / Contact Number
The Directorate of Social security and Pension Department Helpline Number is :- 080-22232040, 22232012