Step by Step to do Salasar Balaji Dham Darshan Online Booking 2022 and shree salasar balaji dham mandir salasar-churu rajasthan Booking Token Registration and Download Salasar Token Mobile App
Covid 19 Pandemic time was very tough for all of us. All the economy of our country or world’s as well as went down already because of pandemic every income source of the country was closed. Schools, colleges, other Education Institutions were also closed.
All the companies, factories, and workshops were also closed since the Prime Minister of our country have decided to put on full lockdown. So with the announcement of locking down every temple, Masjid and Gurudwara were also closed, no one was able to visit and pray to god in a religious place. But now since November temples also opened slowly with some restrictions.
Salasar Balaji Dham Darshan Online Booking
So today we will talk about the Salasar Dham or Salasar Balaji temple. This is a good news for all the devotees of Salasar Dham, who were waiting eagerly to visit the Dham and do prayers. Salasar dham has also opened since November after around 7 months. Now the temple committee has decided to set a limit for devotees for visit the temple. There will be around 3,000 or 4,000 devotees who will be able to do Darshan daily. In this Post we discuses Salasar Balaji Dham Darshan Online Booking 2022 Token online. The complete procedure is Given step by step. So we hope that’s you will get the procedure easily.
This step is taken by the authorities to protect people from pandemic. All the devotees who want to visit the temple would have to register themselves into official website provided by the temple authority. Devotees can also download a Salasar Token App. In this App you can get token for Salasar Darshan.
Salasar Balaji Dham Token Online
Devotees can only visit the temple if they have token or they will be Registered on official website. Read this article to know more about the Salasar Dham Darshan procedure.
|Article is About||Salasar Dham Online Booking 2022|
|Temple Name||Salasar Balaji Temple|
|Location of the Temple||Churu, Rajasthan|
|Mobile Application Name||Salasar Token App|
|Beneficiaries||All the devotees of Lord Hunumana|
|Objective to launch Portal||To provide Easy Darshan of Lord Balaji to devotees|
Guidelines for Devotees To Visit Salasar Balaji Mandir
As we know, the Pandemic is not completely over yet and people should take some precautions to avoid it. So temple’s Authority has set up some guidelines for all the visitors, which are given below :
- Any of person will be not allowed to enter the temple complex without mask and face shield.
- Without token no one can visit the temple. So it is necessary to download app and get token from this app.
- People with the symptoms of cough and cold will be not allowed to enter the temple.
- Full care will be taken of social distancing in the temple.
- Pregnant women, children below 10 years and elderly people are advised to avoid the Salasar Balaji Darshan in this pandemic time.
- Thermal screening will be also done by the temple authority on the main gate of the temple.
- Devotees should have any identity card (Aadhar card or Voter Id card) while visit the Salasar Balaji Dham.
- It is forbidden to come to the temple with Prasad, and flowers.
- Daily around 3,000 devotees will be able to Darshan in Salasar Balaji Dham and in every slot 250 devotees can do Darshan and Pooja.
- Salasar Balaji Temple will be opened from 7.00 am to 9.00 pm for all the devotees for Darshan.
Salasar Balaji Dham Pooja Timing
- Opening Time of Mandir Kapat : 4.30 am
- Mangal Aarti Timing : 5.00 am
- Aarti Timing of Balaji : 7:30 am
- Bal bhog : 8:15 am
- Bhog Timing : 10:30 am
Salasar Balaji Dham Mandir Darshan Registration
- First Visit the official Portal That’s is :- http://salasardham.com/.
- Now On the official read all the detail nd click on the Get Token button.
- After click on the token, you need to choose a Date in witch you need to visit official portal.
- Now a New page is open. In witch you need to enter Mobile number and click on generate OTP.
- Now Enter the OTP in the official portal and click on verify OTP.
- After that, a New page is open. In witch you need to enter details Like Name of visitor and age.
- In this page you also see available tokens.
- Then click on Term and condition and click on generate token button.
- Now the Token is generated.
- Click Below on download button and download Salasar Balaji Darshan Token this pdf.
Salasar Balaji Dham Online Booking With App
- First of all open the play store of your android mobile phone.
- Now type Salasar Token App in search box of the play store.
- You will get the mobile app, now click on Install tab for downloading it to your mobile phone.
- After few minutes the app will be in your mobile phone.
- Now open this app and make your login id and password with phone number or Gmail or Facebook id.
- After making login id you can apply for a token for visiting the temple.
- Select a date and time slot available for visiting the temple.
- Enter your mobile number and you will get a OTP.
- Put this OTP in Registration page and you will get your token.
- You can take a printout of this token or show this token in your mobile phone to temple Authority.
Download Salasar Token App
- To Download the Mobile Android Application of Salasar Token, then follow the steps.
- Users need to visit the google play store and search Salasar Token app.
- Now the app is shown o your screen. Then click on download button.
- You can download this app direct from here:- Download APP Here.
Salasar Balaji Dham located in Churu, Rajasthan.
It is a temple of Lord Hanumana in Churu, Rajasthan.
It is a Token, without token we can not visit the temple.
Salasar Balaji or Salasar Dham is a temple Lord Hanuman Ji. It is located in the city of Salasar near Sujangarh (Churu district). So we have provided all information already in our article up above. To read more article like this do follow us and do not forget to share us.