Step by Step Guidelines on Sail Pension Scheme Application Form 2022 for Phase 2 Ex-Employee karmachari Registration, Benefits, Documents Required, login official portal and latest News
Sail (Steel Authority of India Limited) has recently launched a new scheme for its ex-employees. This scheme is a pension scheme. This pension scheme has been launched under public enterprises Department of India and Steel Authority of India Limited. Sail ( Steel Authority of India Limited is one of the biggest steel manufacturer company in India.
Sail Pension Scheme 2022
With the beginning of this scheme, all the ex-employees who had left for giving pension will get pension. Sail Pension Scheme will provide pension to around 55,000 former employees of the company.
In the initial phase, pension benefits will be increased as an annuity to eligible employees who are aged by March 31, 2016. This article will explain you all the Sail Pension Scheme details, eligibility and benefits of the scheme so keep in touch with us till the end.
Sail Karmachari Pension Scheme
- Scheme’s Name : Sail Pension Scheme
- Announced By : Ministry of steel and Sail Board
- Department : Public Enterprises Department, Government of India
- Beneficiaries : All the Ex-employees of the Sail
- Benefits : To providing pensions to ex-employees of the Sail Board
- Application’s Mode : online
- Official website : www.sail.co.in
Documents needed Sail Pension
So if you are ex-employee of Sail and you want to apply for pension scheme then you should have all the documents given below :
- Aadhar card’s copy of the employee which is mandatory
- Pan Card details of the Employee
- Cancelled Bank Cheque ( there should name of Employee, printed on the check and in case the Employee is dead then the name of nominee )
- Death certificate in case if the Employee is dead.
- Email Address of the Employee
- Registered mobile number of employee and land line number.
Eligibility criteria for Sail Pension Scheme
Check our article below to about the eligibility criteria of the scheme :
- If the employee wants to get pension then he / she should complete 15 years of his / her service.
- You should have provided the reasonable cause for death or any health issue, if any.
List of selected companies Provide SAIL pension
Till now 6 companies have been selected for pension scheme. In which management has selected :
- Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC).
- HDFC Life Insurance.
- PLI Corporation of India Limited.
- SBI Life Insurance Corporation of India Limited.
- SUD Life Insurance Company.
These are six companies whose ex-workers will get pension under this scheme. According to the conditions, the workers will be able to choose the pension scheme according to their income.
Employees who will get Benefits of this scheme
- All the executive of the company including trainees and Employees who has joined the company on 1 Jan 2007 or after it.
- All the non-executive of the company including recruited trainees and Employees who has joined the company on 1 Jan 2012 or after it.
- Appointed Date :
- All executives that include Board level Officers after 1 Jan 2007
- Non-executives that also will get benefits of pension under the SAIL, joining date after 1 Jan 2012.
SAIL Pension Plans
Sail Pension Scheme Application Form 2022
- To apply for SAIL pension scheme visit the official website of the scheme https://sail.co.in/en/sail-pension.
- The other Portal name is :- 22.214.171.124/pension
- Now on home page click on the SAIL Pension option.
- After clicking on this option you will get SAIL Pension Application form for this.
- Now fill this application form carefully with details such as Applicant’s SAIL personnel number, bank details, pan card details, Aadhar card details, mobile number etc.
- Next upload Applicant’s picture and his wife/husband passport size photographs.
- After verification of the form please click on submit button and take a printout of it.
- Now submit this application form with attached all necessary documents to concerned department for pension or Start of Annuity.
- SAIL Pension Presentation: Check here
- Pension Plans link
- Withdrawal Form for Pension PDF Check here
- Nodal Officer List Check here
- Sail Pension Circular check here
- Instruction for EX Employee Check here
- SAIL Pension Phase 2 Check Here
Note : By login with your mobile number or pan card you can take information about many other details such as contribution of company in your pension, all the plans of annuity, scheme or any policy and pension details etc.
Related:- Army DSC Pay Slip
The official Portal is www.sail.co.in.
Steel Authority of India Limited has announced the SAIL Pension scheme under the Public Enterprises Department of India.
All the Ex-employees of SAIL ( Steel Authority of India Limited ) are the biggest steel manufacturer of the country.
The pension portal name is www.sail.co.in/en/sail-pension.