Get all the details on abarimala Q Online Booking 2021, Sabarimala Darshan Ticket Que, sabarimala.org Official Website, sabarimala online booking date 2021 login, శబరిమల ఆన్లైన్ టికెట్ బుకింగ్, sabarimala virtual q booking online, how to book sabarimala darshan tickets online 2021
Guys, The Kerala State Sabarimala Temple will be opened from 16th to 21st October for the Thulam Month Pooja. Sabarimala Q Online Booking 2021 Darshan Tickets will be open from 1 November 2020 to 14 January 2021 can book the sabarimala online darshan ticket Booking 2021 through sabarimala.org and Sabarimala que online registration for the new user is also available through the option sign up.
Guys Sabarimala is basically a Temple witch is a Holy place for all the Hindu community. So all the pilgrims those come to this temple for worship, They need a Que Ticket. This ticket will be booked by the authorities online. The whole process is online and you just need to register your self first. In This post we clear you how you can Book a Darshan Ticket for Sabarimala Temple. The process is very simple and we discuses step by step. In case you have any doubt, the video is also available to know more.
Sabarimala Q Online Booking 2021
Provide your details and book the sabarimala online ticket. Here in this article, you can find the entire details on Sabarimala Virtual Q Booking 2021, Sabarimala virtual q booking opening date 2020 and how to book Sabarimala darshan tickets online. Ayyappa devotees can visit Sabarimala for the annual pilgrimage only if they have completed the virtual queue booking on the online portal of Sabarimala. Registration at Virtual Q is mandatory if you want to go on the Sabarimala pilgrimage and gain access to Prasadams, Pooja, Kanika, and accommodation.
Watch Video For Process Explanation….
As of now it has been decided that only 1,000 pilgrims are being allowed daily from Monday to Friday and 2,000 pilgrims on Saturdays and Sundays, strictly complying with Covid safety protocol. However, the High Court has taken a stand that considering the terrain of Sabarimala and the arduous, long trek, the daily pilgrim count of 1,000 is meagre.
Guidelines for Sabarimala Online Darshan
- On all days of the pilgrimage except weekends, only up to 1000 devotees are allowed to visit.
- On Saturdays and Sundays, the cap is on 2000 devotees.
- A total of 86,000 pilgrims will be allowed for the pilgrimage through out mandala kaalam and makaravilakku season.
- To ensure physical distancing among pilgrims, as many as 351 markings have been demarcated near and around the temple.
- Not just pilgrims, even shop employees in the area would require a COVID-19 negative certificate.
- Since bathing in the Pamba river has been banned, a special shower facility, with 60 showers in 3 different units, has been arranged for bathing at Pampa Triveni.
- The Sabarimala Q Online Booking 2021 will be available on official website sabarimala.org only.
- Free meals are being distributed at Sannidhanam, Pampa, and Nilackal where seats have been lined and plates are being sanitized before serving food.
- You can get food at Sannidhanam from 5.30 a.m. till 9 p.m., and at Pampa from around 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- All along the trekking route and at different locations around Sabarimala temple banners and boards aware the visitors and natives of the COVID-19 guidelines and other health emergencies. The boards and banners have been erected by Pathanamthitta District Medical Office and cite all the details in six different languages.
- Announcements are also being made at Pampa, Nilackal, and Sannidhanam asking devotees to follow the guidelines, apart from posting COVID-19 protocols on social media to create awareness in those who will be visiting the temple in the next weeks.
Documents for Registration
- Identity Card.
- Scanned passport size photo having size less than 30 KB in JPG or JPEG format
sabarimala virtual q booking 2021
- To do “Sabarimala Q Online Booking” Visit official website https://sabarimalaonline.org/.
- In that go through Login or Register link.
- There are two options appeared in website homepage i.e Member login or Sign Up.
- Devotees who are already register can go through Member login link and then enter User Name and Password to logon to the website.
- Devotees who are not registered can go through sign up process and provide the required details.
- Give your First name and last name in the fields; email address, mobile number, ID proof, and ID Number.
- Type the username and give your address and assign a password for the login page.
- Successful completion of Sign up process User Name and Password will be generated.
- Devotee can receive Username and Password through e-mail or registered mobile number.
Sabarimala Darshan Ticket availability Check
- First Visit sabarimalaonline.org and look for Virtual Q option in top left corner.
- Select it and then choose Individual or Group option.
- Then a calendar with the available dates and slots will be shown.
- Each slot will be green in color if the tickets are available. Pilgrims can know the number of tickets available in each slot.
Related:- TS Dharani Portal Registration
Video Presentation to Book Darshan Ticket
Guys, Strict health measures are to be observed every day and Devotees need to produce Covid 19 Negative certificates which should be take 48 hours prior their arrival at Pampa or Kannemoola Ganapati Temple. Further more updates on Sabarimala Q Online Booking and Darsh Ticket update will be updated time to time on official website. Tickets are issued free of cost, But they must follow the rules prescribed by Kerala police preserving the holiness and sanity of the place.
To do the online Booking for Que You need to visit the official portal sabarimalaonline.org. Then fill the application form and complete the procedure.
For this you can visit “sabarimalaonline.org” Official Website.
There is no official date or last date to book q ticket.
Addition Quota for Virtual Q Is start form 31st of December to 7th of January 2021. It is released on 28th December from 6.00 pm.
You can contact on 70258000100 Helpline number.