Get all necessary details about Government employee Heath Scheme RGHS Scheme Registration 2021 Rajasthan Government Health Scheme Apply online, Hospital List, Eligibility Criteria, Documents required for online registration and Benefits
Rajasthan state government recently launched Rajasthan Government Health Scheme for government employees, pensioners, and retired judicial persons. After the successful launch of Chiranjeevi Yojana now the state government is going to launch RGHS Scheme 2021 for employees pensioners and retired judicial. This scheme is launched to provide the best medical facility and care to the public.
In the financial year budget 2021, Rajasthan Chief Minister launches this scheme. This scheme will provide a better medical facility as well as medical insurance to the respective person.
Rajasthan Government Health Scheme is one of the schemes, that’s is especially for the government employees of Rajasthan. If a government employee takes any type of medical facility in any government or private hospital, then he will be benefited under RGHS Scheme. In this Scheme, employees need to do registration First.
Today in this article we will provide you the brief information on RGHS Scheme in which medical facilities will be provided to MLA, Ex. MLA, government employees, pensioners as well as retired judicial.
Rajasthan government launched many health schemes for the people of the state to provide them better health services at the time of any serious health issue. There is a scheme called Chiranjeevi Yojana, which is a health scheme and under this scheme, the government provides health insurance of rupees 5 lacs.
Thus scheme was launched for Economically weaker section people which was a great step taken by the government. Now the government has launched a new Health scheme which is called RGHS (Rajasthan Government Health Scheme).
Under this scheme, all the pensioners of central government or state government, judges, ministers of the state, government employees of state and central state government, and their dependents will be covered.
So basically this health scheme is related to people who were not covered under Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana. Other people can also take the benefits of this health scheme but they have to quit the membership of any other health scheme of the state
Under this scheme, people can avail the benefits of up to 10 lacs. To get the benefits of this scheme first thing that you will have to do is Registration. So you can get all the basic and important information through this article of ours, read this article and get all the information.
राजस्थान गवर्नमेंट हेल्थ स्कीम
राजस्थान गवर्नमेंट हेल्थ स्कीम (RGHS) के लिए अब आप ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन करवा सकते हैं. सरकार द्वारा शुरू की गई इस योजना मैं प्रतिवर्ष ₹850 के बीमा राशि पर ₹500000 तक का हेल्थ इंश्योरेंस कवर आपको दिया जाएगा.
जैसे कि आपको पता है आज के समय में मेडिकल फैसिलिटी अत्याधिक महंगी हो गई है. एक आम आदमी इस तरह की हेल्थ फैसिलिटी का लाभ नहीं उठा सकता. ऐसे में अगर वह बीमा से कवर है तो उसका पूरा इलाज कैशलेस होगा. इस योजना में वह लोग जो कि इस बीमा के अंतर्गत आते हैं वह अपना इलाज फ्री में करवा पाएंगे. इस योजना के लिए सरकारी कर्मचारियों को बाहर रखा गया है.
सरकारी कर्मचारियों के लिए सेंट्रल गवर्नमेंट हेल्थ स्कीम (CGHS) पहले से चलाई जा रही है. अगर आपने इस योजना के लिए अभी तक अपना पंजीकरण नहीं किया है तो आप आज ही ऑनलाइन जाकर इसके लिए पंजीकरण कर सकते हैं.
Highlights of RGHS
|Scheme Type||Health Scheme|
|Name of the scheme||Rajasthan Government Health Scheme (RGHS)|
|Starting Date to Registration||10 April 2021|
|Cashless claim||Up to 10 lacs|
|Beneficiaries||All the government pensioners, government or semi-government employees and their dependents, and all the ministers of the state.|
|Benefits||Health Insurance and cashless health treatment services|
|Registration Procedure :||Online|
Documents Required for Registration
You need to check all the documents if you want to apply for this scheme:
- Janadhaar of the candidate is most important document for applying.
- Employee Id and PPO number.
- Bank details or first page copy of your bank passbook.
- Aadhar Cards Number of Head of the family and all the dependents as well.
- Mobile Number.
- Passport size photographs of all the family number who will be included in this health scheme.
Eligibility for Government Employee
This scheme is beneficial for all the citizens of the state who are not taking benefits under Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana.
There are several groups of people who can take advantage of this scheme. According to some people who were registered in Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana, they are not able to make Registration into RGHS due to some system reasons.
These problems would be sorted very soon and all of you can make successful Registration into this scheme. You can see the eligibility below and also make your online registration as there is no last date limit for Registration.
For Government Employees:- CGHS Scheme Registration
- All the ministers will be able to get Benefits under RGHS.
- All the members of Rajasthan Legislative Assembly and who were members in past will come under this scheme.
- Judicial Officers and retired Judicial Officers (All).
- Every Employees of government and semi government who were appointed before 01/01/2004 or after 01/01/2004 will be able to get registered for this scheme.
- All the pensioners of the state.
- If the husband and wife both are working in government sector of Rajasthan then both of them can apply separately for this scheme.
- All the government and semi government employees and their dependents in family will be covered under this scheme.
- There can be two children and parents will be covered under RGHS family. If a women delivered twins in her first delivery they will be counted as two children but if a women delivered twins in her second delivery then these twins will also included in this health scheme.
- Currently working employees of SAB including boards, corporations, who were appointed before 01/01/2004 or after 01/01/2004 can avail the benefits of RGHS.
Benefits of Rajasthan Government Health Scheme
- So this scheme will be beneficial for around 14 lacs families of Rajasthan.
- Around 65 lacs people will be covered under this scheme.
- People will be able to get cashless Services up to 10 lacs.
- You can take treatment under this scheme any time in a year for any family member.
- As we know pandemic time is running in the country, you can also take treatment for Covid-19.
- Many deceases will be covered by RGHS such as Cancer, kidneys deceases, Heart Deceases, Lungs Deceases, Pregnancy, Delivery, Tubal pregnancy related, Pancreatic Cancer and any decease.
Read More:- Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana
RGHS Scheme Registration Online
So for the Registration in the RGHS portal, you should have one very important document which is your Jan Aadhar. If you do have not your Jan Aadhar then no need to panic you can make it anytime by visiting your nearest E-Mitra center or you can also get your Jan Aadhar number by visiting RGHS official portal.
You can apply for the Jan Aadhar number by Providing all your necessary details such as Bank Passbook’s scanned copy of the head of the family and Aadhar numbers and scanned copies of passport size photographs of all the family numbers.
So, only if you will have your Jan Aadhar number, you can register yourself and your family for RGHS. Now follow our article to know how you can apply for RGHS by visiting the official website ;
- First of all you need to visit the official website of the RGHS :-rghs.rajasthan.gov.in/RGHS
- On the offcial webiste you will see a Registration Link. Clickn on it and you will be redirected to SOS ID Login Page.
- From here your RGHS Registration 2021 sill be starts. Enter username and passward and login.
- After login into the official website you can see the icon of RGHS.
- Click on this link and you will be asked for your Jan Aadhar Number.
- If you have JanAadhar Number then please click on yes tab and you will be proceed to next step.
- If you have not your Jan Aadhar number then you have to select No option and you will get the Application form to fill for getting your Jan Aadhar Number.
- Now all the families members name will be displayed on your screen. Chose member you wan to add in RGHS.
- The next option is to choose category of Employee. Choose you Category and Enter Employee ID.
- After entering Employee ID Click on Verify Button. Then you data will be verified.
- After Fetching data, Your Family members name will be displayed on screen with some option. You have to select these option according to your relation with them.
- Choose employee name and Marital status.
- In case you are married, then select your status married in the box.
- Now Define Family Members and their employment. Choose Your Son, Wife, Daughter, Father, Mother, sister relation.
- After choosing them, click on continue button. Now A preview of family members with their relation with you will be displayed on your screen. Then tick on Declaration and then click on submit button.
- Application Successfully Registered popup is displayed. It means your registration is completed.
RGHS Scheme Hospital List
Right Now there is no information is available regarding RGHS Hospital List on the official website.
In case you want the complete list of Private and Government hospitals under RGHS, then wait for few more days.
When the department will update the beneficiary list, we will also update it on our website.
Check:- Chiranjeevi Yojana Hospital List
RGHS Registration Page:- sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
RGHS Scheme circular / Notification
Directions Regarding Registration
Order for Registration Date
- Serving employees
- Pensioners – workflow
- For pensioners – guidelines
- Guidelines for Retired Judicials
- Jan Aadhaar Enrollment using RGHS
- Jan Aadhar Enrollment
- Registration in SSO Portal
There are three most important documents and these are; JanAadhar Number, Employee Id, and PPO Number.
In an RGHS family Employee, His/Herself or both Husband and Wife and their two children up to 25 years old and their parents who live with Employee and their monthly income is less than 6 thousand.
Beneficiaries can take medical treatment in any government hospital as well as in private hospitals bit these private hospitals should be listed by the state government.
You can get treatment any number of times in a year till the amount is exhausted in the card.
No, if you did not add the name of a family member then you can not take advantage under RGHS.
Yes, if a newborn is not added to the JanAadhar card he/she can still take the benefits of this scheme. A newborn child to a 1-year child will be covered under this scheme.
You can call on 18001806268 and get all information regarding RGHS.
You can find more answers to your questions from the FAQ Page of the RGHS Official website
If You have any other questions regarding this scheme which is not covered by us in our article, you can ask this question in our comment section given below. We will try to satisfy you with our answers. If there will be any change or something in this scheme by the government of Rajasthan, we will update it on our website. So get in touch with us for the latest updates on your state, your city.