epds.bihar.gov.in Ration Card List 2021 Bihar District Wise 184.108.40.206, EPDS Bihar Ration Card List 2021:- Ration card is an essential document for all the citizen of the country. Every state issue ration card to its citizens. In the present situation of Lockdown due to COVID-19, all the states are distributing rations to their people. So the importance of the Bihar Ration Card has increased in the present scenario. Bihar is no exception as this state is also distributing the extra ration on minimum price. If you don’t have the Bihar Ration Card then here we are to help you.
In this article, we have compiled the information about the registration process to get the ration card released b the Bihar government. The new ration card registration procedure has been completed. Moreover, the Bihar New Ration Card List has also been released. From this article, you will get to know the process to check the new ration card list, the status of ration card grievances and others. The process of releasing the ration list and providing the ration and grievances in Bihar is taking care by Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited under the supervision of The Food and Consumer Protection Department, Govt. of Bihar.
EPDS Bihar Ration Card List 2021
Food and Consumer Protection Department, Govt. of Bihar has completed the online registration process of new ration cards and the new ration card list has been released by the department at the official website. Applied candidates can check the district wise list from the official website. Candidates who submitted the ration card applications can check their names from the list. We have shared all the information about the बिहार राशन कार्ड सूची in this article. All candidates can check the जिलेवार बिहार राशन कार्ड लिस्ट ऑनलाइन from the official website of EPDS Bihar Portal.
|Higher Authority||Government of Bihar|
|Name of Department||Food and Consumer Protection Department|
|Article Category||New Ration Card List 2021|
|Distribution of Ration Card||District Wise|
|Mode of Check Ration Card List||Online|
A large number of citizens of the state applied for Bihar’s new ration card. A Bihar new ration card list has been launched recently. Those who have submitted the Bihar ration card applications can check whether their name is in the list or not. However, most of you must have checked it but those who have not checked it yet can check it now. To help you with this we have shared all the important information in this article. You can read this article till the end and get all the relevant details.
rashan card list bihar
यदि आपका नाम राशन कार्ड लिस्ट में आता है तो आप शासन द्वारा दी जाने वाली अनेक सुविधाओं का लाभ ले सकेंगे। भारत तेजी से डिजिटलीकरण की ओर आगे बढ़ रहा है इसी क्रम में बिहार सरकार ने Ration Card List देखने की प्रक्रिया को ऑनलाइन कर दिया है।
अब प्रदेश का कोई भी नागरिक घर बैठे इंटरनेट के द्वारा राशन कार्ड लिस्ट में अपना नाम देख सकता है। खाद्य एवं नागरिक प्रसंस्करण विभाग ने हाल ही में राशन कार्ड सूची जारी की है। जिन भी आवेदकों ने Bihar Ration Card के लिए आवेदन क्या था वह दिए गए चरणों का पालन कर आसानी से Bihar Ration Card List की जाँच कर सकते है।
Types of Bihar Ration Cards In Bihar
Ration card is basically an official document issued by the state government to households for the purchase of food grains and other supplies from the Public Distribution System at subsidized rates. Only ration cardholders are eligible to buy supplies from the PDS shops.
Each state has a designated authority for this system. In Bihar this task is managed by Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation (BSFC) Limited, Govt. of Bihar. On the basis of applications submitted by the household/ citizens, ration cards issued to them. There are mainly four types of ration cards that are issued to the households. These are-
राज्य के सभी गरीब लोग अपना राशन कार्ड बनवा सकते है राज्य के सभी परिवारों को राज्य सरकार द्वारा राशन कार्ड प्रदान किये जाते है| बिहार राशन कार्ड सूची 2021 में जिन लोगो का नाम आता है उन लोगो को सरकार द्वारा हर शहर हर गांव में सरकारी राशन की दुकानों पर भेजा जाने वाला राशन जैसे गेहू ,चावल ,चीनी केरोसिन आदि रियायती दरों पर राशन कार्ड के ज़रिये उपलब्ध कराया जाता है | बिहार राशन कार्ड न्यू लिस्ट प्रत्येक वर्ष लाभार्थियों की आय के आधार पर जारी की जाती है | राशन कार्ड पहचान पत्र की तरह कार्य करता है |
BPL, APL, AAY, and Annapurna Ration Cards
- BPL Ration cards- BPL ration cards are issued to households which are below poverty line and their family income is less than Rs.24000/- per annum. The colour of BPL cards is Red.
- APL Ration Cards- APL ration cards are issued to households above poverty line and their annual family income is less then Rs.24000/- per annum. APL card is blue in color.
- AAY Ration cards- Anthyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) rations cards are for the poorest of the poor. AAY ration cards are Yellow in color.
- Annapurna Ration cards- These ration cards are issued to old age pensioners of the state.
epds.bihar.gov.in ration card
Bihar state along with the whole country is facing lockdown till May 3rd, 2020 due to the Coronavirus crisis. In view of the same, the Chief Minister of Bihar, Nitish Kumar had earlier announced that all ration card holders in the same will get a month’s ration free. The CM also announced that all ration card holders will also be provided a grant of Rs 1000/- from the Chief Minister’s Relief fund.
This Rs 1000/- fund is being transferred to the ration card holder’s bank account linked with Aadhaar card through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) method. Note that the ration card holders whose bank account is not linked with Aadhaar card will not get this amount until they do the required. Such persons may approach their regional centres and banks for linking of the bank account with their ration card holder’s name.
The assistance will be provided to the ration card holder families in urban local bodies and panchayats. The number of families to benefit from this relief fund is expected to be over 2 lakh. The Bihar state government is eyeing an expected spending of Rs 1000/- crore in total to help the people affected from Lockdown emergency. A total of 1.68 crore families are registered with having ration card facility out of the overall population of the Bihar state which is over 10 crore.
EPDS Ration Card List Bihar 2021
As we stated above that the officials have uploaded a list on the website where anyone who has applied for the card can see it. To check your name on the list you must know how to access it online. Here is the step by step process that you will have to follow to check your name in the list;
- To access the uploaded list of New Ration Card Bihar 2021 you will have to log in on the official website of Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited, Govt. of Bihar @ http://epds.bihar.gov.in/
- On the home page of the website, you will get a link of RCMS. You will get the link on the left side of the homepage.
- Once you will click on the link, a new page will appear on the screen. Here you will have to choose your district name by selecting it from a drop-down list.
- After selecting your district you will have to click on the name of your tehsil.
- Now a list of all the shopkeepers in your tehsil will appear on the screen. Select the name of your Shopkeeper from it.
- After following the aforementioned steps now you will have to choose the name of the family head of your family. you can search the name of the family head to find your name easily on the list. Once you get the name then click on the respective Ration Card (RC) No.
- Now the ration card list will appear on your screen, you can check the list from here.
Bihar District Wise Ration Card Status
|District Name||PHH||AAY||Total Beneficiaries|
Bihar Ration Card Online Application Process
In order to get a new ration card in the state of Bihar, applicants have to submit application. Now, applications can be submitted online. Have a look at the application procedure shared as under-
- You have to go to the official website or you can visit the nearest Circle Office/S.D.O office to obtain the application form for Bihar Ration Card.
- You have to fill all the information in the application form properly in the respective space.
- Attach all required documents with the application form. In case of online application, you have to upload the scanned image of all the documents.
- After filing the form submit it to the same office.
- Keep the application number safe for further references.
ration card complaint online bihar
You can follow the steps shared below to get your registered-
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Bihar food and civil supplies i.e. http://sfc.bihar.gov.in/login.htm.
- On the homepage, you have to search for Consumer Info icon and have to click on “Submit Grievance” link.
- By clicking the relevant link, Grievance registration form will open. You have to fill all the mandatory details like type of grievance, address, contact details, description of grievance etc. You also have to upload the necessary documents and once you have to entered all the information click on “Register” button.
- Finally, registration will complete and you will get a registration Id. Keep this id safe for further references.
epds.bihar.gov.in ration card check status
Bihar ration card Status can be checked at the site of EPDS Bihar which is epds.bihar.gov.in. According to the most recent, Rs 1000/ – has been begun move just in the ledgers of enlisted apportion card holders. Steps of check EPDS apportion card rundown and Status are underneath
- So as to realize the apportion card status and rundown, go to the official site of the Bihar e-Public Distribution System for example epds.bihar.gov.in.
- Following stage, spot, and move to the ‘RCMS’ area on the landing page of the web.
- In a further procedure, pick particular subtleties like family head name (according to on apportion card) or proportion card number, Shopkeeper name, Tehsil, District.
- By following the above advances anybody will ready to get the proportion card rundown and check status too.