Detailed information Government of Rajasthan Patta Registration 2021 Gram Panchayat Bhumi Land Makan Patta Registration Online. Its is also call as Rajasthan Awasiya Bhukhand Avantan 2021 on rajpanchayat.rajasthan.gov.in You can now know how to get land patta in Rajasthan rules and regulation also call as Ghar ka patta kaise dekhe format in hindi.
Rural development and Panchayati Raj department of Rajasthan is going to distribute the piece of land to the people who have no any house or land for making their houses.
People who have made their huts on government’s land, now they have to Registered it into their Panchayat office or concerned department’s office. Villages of tehsil areas have been left of taking pattas in rural panchayats due to the previously recorded account of the state government.
Rajasthan Patta Registration 2021
By registering the land recorded in the government’s account by the collector in the populated land, the gram panchayat has got the right to give patta. The villagers who take the lease must register it in the tehsil within three months. Plots of populated land are being given by the government after many years.
Go to the tehsil office within three months and register the pattas. In our article you can now about online registration procedure of the Rajasthan Patta scheme.
- Scheme Name : Rajasthan Patta Registration 2021
- Launched by : Government of Rajasthan
- Department : Rural development and Panchayti Raj Department of Rajasthan
- Beneficiaries : Poor people of Rajasthan
- Benefits : Poor people will get plots to make their house
- Objective : Distributing leases to poor families
- Official Portal : www.rajpanchayat.rajasthan.gov.in
Document needed to apply for Rajasthan Land Lease Distribution Scheme
- Aadhar card of the applicant.
- Permanent residential proof of applicant.
- Witness certificate of two candidates.
- Details of all family members.
- Registered mobile number linked with Aadhar card.
- Passport size photograph of applicant along with family.
Eligibility criteria for Rajasthan bhumi patta
To check eligibility criteria, check below:-
- Applicant who wants to apply for land lease in Rajasthan must be permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Only economically weaker section people can apply for this piece of land, who has no any permanent income source.
- People who have no any house and land can apply for this scheme. Strollers and shepherd can also eligible to apply for this scheme.
gram panchayat patta rules rajasthan
- Under Rule 157 Government of Rajasthan will regulate and issue lease of houses built on populated land, by the year 1996 in Rajasthan’s rural areas.
- Many families in villages of Rajasthan state who do not have any land or house. And by the year 2003, they have built a house on the land. So up to 300 sq. Land will be provided free of cost to those people under Rule 157 (2). And this piece of land will be transferred to the name of female head of the family.
- Under Rule 158 of the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Act 1996, the families of economically weaker sections of the rural areas will be able to get up to 300 square yards at concessional rates (Rs. 2 to Rs. 10 per square meter).
- Rajasthan Government has given the right to Panchayats to distribute land free of cost to families living below poverty line such as Shepherd. Before it, this authority was under the state government.
Online Patta Registration Rajasthan
You can apply for this land lease by following these simple steps given below :
- Go to the official website of the department www.rajpanchayat.rajasthan.gov.in
- On home page find the option, Bhumi Patta Application form Rajasthan.
- Click on this option and you will get application form on your screen.
- You will get pdf version application form, download it and take a printout of Application form.
- Now fill the application form very carefully with all asked information such as Your Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Children details, Aadhar card details of all family members, village, district and full address etc.
- On Next page fill house number ,land khasra number etc.
- Now on the bottom of the application form do sign.
- Attach all necessary documents.
- At last submit this form your nearest concerned department’s office or Panchayat.
- You will be informed by sms or call after confirmation.
The main objective to launch this Registration procedure is to provide piece of land free of cost to people who have no any land and house in Rajasthan.
The strollers and shepherds and poor and economically weaker section people are eligible for Rajasthan patta Registration.
Visit the official website and download this form if you want to apply for this registration.
The main rules for patta distribution is person belong to Rajasthan and Only Landless person is eligible.