Punjab Labour Card is also known as Labh Patri card. This is a card that is allocated especially for the labor class in Punjab. With the help of this card, they can take benefit of various schemes that are started by the state government. Laborers can make this card from Punjab BOWC Department. After registration, you are eligible to take all the benefits of the Punjab government.
Punjab Labour Card Labh Patri Card Status 2021 and Punjab govt 3,000 labor scheme Application Form bocw.punjab.gov.in and Punjab building and other construction Check Status:- NPI (National Portal of Informatics) has released a web portal named Punjab Labh Patri. This portal is specially designed for all the laborers and workers of Punjab.
This portal will provide all the information regarding the rights and privileges of the laborers. So to get a labors card you have to apply online for talking its benefits. Punjab Labh Patri card will be very necessary to apply for. So all the construction workers can apply for the e-card.
The major focus of the labor Department is to provide a peaceful atmosphere to the workers and employers. Another objective is to enforcement of the law of the Labor Department. Sometimes the construction work also stops due to the mutual fight between the employer and the workers. This portal is launched for settlement between employers and employees. And the third main reason to launch this portal is to provide security and other health-related benefits to workers.
Punjab Labour Card Status
Punjab Labour and Building construction department start this process. In this Punjab Government Distribute 3000 Rs. for all the laborer of Punjab. So you can easily check out the Punjab Labh Patri Card Status Online. You can check all the details in this article.
If you will apply for Labh Patri online then you will become a permanent member of the Board. The online registration fee will be rupees 25/- and this Registration will be for a lifetime. After the Registration workers have to deposited rupees 10/- For every month as a contribution for being a permanent member of the Board.
Workers can register themselves for one year and for five years maximum. They after this particular period they have to renew their Registration again. If you are also willing to apply for the labor e-card then you can download the official notification from NPI. Where you can get all the eligibility criteria and other important information about Punjab Labh Patri Card.
Punjab govt 3,000 labour scheme
|Article Subject||Punjab Labh Patri|
|Category||Punjab Government Schemes|
|Department||E- Labour Punjab|
|Beneficiaries||Construction Workers and Labourers|
|The objective of the Portal||To provide a safe and secure environment to laborers of Punjab|
So please take some necessary documents with you while go for Registration for the Punjab LabhPatri ;
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Card of the worker
- Jan Dhan Account Number or any bank account number of the worker.
- Contact Number of the worker
- Passport size photograph
Eligibility Criteria for Labh Patri
You will have to fulfill the following Eligibility Criteria to apply for Punjab Labh Patri:-
- Applicant should be resident of Punjab.
- Annual income of Applicant should not more than 1,80,000/-.
- If the applicant is paying income tax then he /she can not apply for the Punjab LabhPatri Card.
- The age of applicant should be 18 years old to 45 years old.
- Applicant should a worker in organized sector and sector which is already the member of NPS.
Features of Punjab Labh Patri Card
There will be so many benefits that come with the Punjab LabhPatri online registration such as ;
- The whole procedure of the Registration will be done online. So workers need to get registered on official portal of E- Labour Punjab.
- After Registration all construction workers will be benefited by many government schemes such as ;
- Workers will be benefited with a scholarship of rupees 3,000/- to 70,000/- for the Education of their children.
- A registered workers on this portal will be able to get the benefits of Shagun Scheme. Shagun is a scheme of Punjab State Government. This scheme helps poor people for the marriage of their daughters by giving them rupees 31,000/- as financial assistance. So all the registered workers will get this financial assistance for the marriage of their two daughters respectively.
- Construction workers can also apply for cycle scheme of the Punjab State Government. Under this scheme government provides free cycles to the students of 9th to 12th class students.
- There is a one more scheme available for the construction workers. Under this scheme government will help these people for funeral of any of family members. So government helps people by giving them rupees 20,000 for funeral.
- As we all know sometimes there are physically disabled children born. So government will give rupee 20,000/- per year for construction workers for special child in their family to help them.
- Punjab E- Labour Department will give all the benefits of Punjab Labh Patri in the bank accounts of Beneficiaries ( Construction Workers and Laborer’s)
Related:- E Sewa Punjab Portal Appointment
Punjab Labh Patri Card Apply Online / Registration
So to apply for any of the programs under E- Labour Punjab first of all you need to register yourself into this portal. For Registration you can follow the procedure given below ;
- Visit the official website of E- Labour Punjab https://pblabour.gov.in.
- Now you can view the home page of the website.
- Scroll down and you have to Clicked on the link New User Registration and you will get Registration web page on your screen.
- Now fill the form with all needed details such as ;
- First of all choose User Type .
- After that enter a Suitable User Name for login.
- Enter Your First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- E-mail address
- Select Country
- Mobile Number and
- Enter captcha code given below
- After giving the details click on Submit button.
- Now after Submitting the Registration form, you will get a confirmation mail.
- In this confirmation email you can click on the Confirmation Link after clicking on this link you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter this OTP for continuing the procedure of Registration.
- After entering the password you will get a web page, where you can set a password for login again into this page.
Read More:- Punjab Ashirwad Scheme
Punjab Labh Patri Card Status
To check out the status of the Labh Patri Card, then follow the procedure is mentioned below..
- For status navigate to official website of Punjab Labh Patri.
- When you reach on home page, choose section Status.
- Now you can provide details like Application number or Registration number in it.
- Click on the search status button.
Labh Patri Punjab Login
- Once you set user name and password in New User Registration.
- Now you can login with your user name and password.
- After login into website, first of all you need to update your profile picture and your signature.
- After that you can enter all the details related to your organized sector in which you are working and other necessary details as per the application form.
Note: You can track your application’s status anytime by providing your application id and password.
Check Out:- Punjab Smartphone Scheme
Deplanement of Punjab, Government of Punjab,
Labour Commissioner, Punjab, Labour Bhawan Model Welfare Centre Phase 10, Sector 64, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, 160062,
Phone Number: 0172-2702486
Fax Number : + 91-172-2704091
Email Address: Dylc.email@example.com
You can visit the office anytime on working days from 9 am to 5 pm.
1 thought on “Punjab Labour Card Labh Patri Card Status Application Form bocw.punjab.gov.in”
Mrs Jatinder Singh mara bank account number Galt ho gayi hai ji please sat karo ji