Punjab Curfew Pass Online Apply, Punjab E Pass Online, epasscovid19.pais.net.in, Punjab Curfew e pass Registration, punjab curfew pass helpline number, Punjab Curfew Pass Status.
Due to Corona virus all over India is locked down till 14th of April 2020. Punjab is one of the state in which first curfew is applicable from 22nd of March. Captain Amrinder Singh punjab CM announces total Curfew in all the districts of Punjab. Punjab is one of the state in which most of the and these are exist. The first case in Punjab is recognised in the nawashehar district. In which one of the person who came from outside is affected from coronavirus covid-19. After his death Punjab Police is much more alert and they do not allow anyone to go anywhere. But anyone who is concern or related with any essential services state government issue e pass Punjab.
This is basically a curfew pass Punjab which is applicable inside the Punjab. To in this article we will tell you how you can apply online for Punjab curfew pass. Government of Punjab also release a website, in which you can apply online official application form and then and you will get a curfew pass in Punjab.
Punjab Curfew Pass Online
First of all we will tell you what is curfew pass and how it will work? Punjab as well as other state governments like Himachal government, delhi government, uttar Pradesh government, haryana government already release curfew passes. This passes will allow you to go outside and do your your work provide essential services. With the help of this pass you can visit inside the Punjab. In some cases there are some people who are related to essential services. Essential services mostly those provide food related items, medicine related items specially medicine and surgical products. And the other essential services like dairy products in which milk, Curd Etc. So if you are related to this type of services then you are allow to to apply for Punjab curfew E pass online.
Curfew Pass Website epasscovid19.pais.net.in
If you want to take this curfew pass you need to apply from official portal. Punjab government already release a online portal. This portal is epasscovid19.pais.net.in. Due to 21 days lockdown till 14th of April this curfew pass is applicable in all over Punjab state. This curfew pass is only e provide to those person who is is related to all the essential services like grocery milk chemist. Punjab government provide every facility to the citizens of Punjab so they will get all the essential services easily.
- Some steps taken by Punjab government for the prevention of Corona virus
- Like other state, Punjab government take some hard step to prevent their public from coronavirus infection.
- Punjab government already release a a relief package for state public to prevent them from Corona infection.
- Punjab government also provide free food delivery system to homes for poor people.
- State government provide a helpline number for immediate assistance in case of any health related emergency.
- There is a chart of instruction will be given to shop and grocery stores and a fixed time is given to them.
- Punjab government also provide free gas cylinder up to 3 months for the poor families.
- Chief minister of Punjab captain Amarinder Singh give their one month salary for the doctors who are treating Corona patients.
- Also the Punjab government give 4000 rupees for more than 25 lakh poor families in the state.
Curfew E Pass Punjab Apply Online
If you want to apply for Punjab curfew PASS online, then the procedure is given below step by step. One thing you should know down that this Punjab Epass is only applicable for those who are related to provide services to public. If you don’t have any proper reason to get a a curfew pass in Punjab, then you will not get this pass.
- Firstly you need to visit the official portal that is https://epasscovid19.pais.net.in/.
- On the official page you will see a application form. On the main screen of homepage you will see Punjab curfew pass and below that you will see a complete application form.
- In this application form you need to fill the following things step by step.
- Firstly you need to enter your district name, type the services you will provide, type of pass like local or outside your district. Choose a sub category of services Paas.
- Then enter your complete address, email ID, name, mobile number, iD proof like aadhar card or any other.
- The ID proof will be uploaded as a soft copy on the official portal.
- Then upload passport size photograph.
- Add any supporting document like employee card or any other.
- In case you will use any vehicle then give the details of vehicle like number for type of vehicle.
- Then provide the dates in which you will travel.
- At the end you need to provide reason that why you will need Punjab curfew pass?
- After fill all the details, you need to click on the submit application button.
Now your application is completed. Within few hours for one or two day you will get the reply. If your application is accepted then you will get a Punjab curfew PASS online. In case your application is rejected, in case you will be notified. We hope that the information we provide you is helpful for you.