Get all the details on Kerala Pravasi Welfare Payment Status 2022 Pravasi Kshemanidhi Online Payment Status Check Payment Slip pravasikerala.org
The Kerala Government introduced a bill in 2008 to enact the Kerala Non-Resident Keralites’ Welfare Act. The Kerala Assistance Board was formed by the Kerala government to establish a Pravasi Welfare Fund to provide welfare services to non-resident Keralites (NRKs).
More than 4 lakh NRKs have joined the welfare fund as members. The Welfare Act contains numerous welfare programs, including pension plans, invalid pension schemes, family pension schemes, medical aid, financial help to the descendants of a deceased member, and so forth.
Pravasi Welfare Payment Status
If you belong to Kerala state and have a Beneficiary Pravasi Welfare scheme, then this post is especially for you. You can check Pravasi Welfare Payment Status online. The complete process of Pravasi Kshemanidhi Online Payment Status important aspects, eligibility criteria, and other details is mentioned in this post.
|Department||Kerala Pravasi Welfare Board|
|Post Name||Pravasi Welfare Payment Status|
|Payment Slip||Check Online|
Important Aspects of Pravasi Kshemanidhi Online Payment Status
- On April 21, 2018, Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan announced the Pravasi Pension Scheme.
- The scheme is for Kerala residents who reside outside of the state or country.
- The Kerala Pravasi Welfare Board is in charge of the Pravasi Pension Scheme.
- This scheme would be available to anyone who is enrolled with the Kerala Pravasi Welfare Board.
- After a minimum of two years of employment, non-resident Keralites who have returned to India for permanent settlement are eligible to join this benefit scheme.
- People above the age of 60 will be eligible for benefits under this scheme.
- NRKs who contributed to the Pravasi Welfare Stipend Fund regularly until they reached the age of sixty are eligible for an Rs. 2000 minimum monthly pension.
- Non-Resident Keralite (abroad) members must pay Rs. 300 per month as a membership fee.
- When a non-resident Keralite returns to the state and settles down permanently, he or she must make a monthly contribution of Rs. 100.
- Each Non-Resident Keralite (India) is required to pay Rs. 100 in monthly payments.
- Contributions are made for a five-year period.
- Employees of the state and federal governments are not eligible for the program.
- Kerala Pravasi Pension Scheme is a pension scheme run by the Kerala government.
Keralites who have returned to India from abroad (Form 1B) for permanent settlement in Kerala, like Non-Resident Keralites (Abroad-Form 1A), can contribute to the Pravasi Welfare Fund continually up to the age of sixty years and get the Kerala Pravasi Pension Scheme benefits. They will also be entitled to Rs. 2000/- monthly pension.
|ODEPC Kerala Registration|
|Kerala Niyukthi Job Fest|
|Kerala Sevana Civil Registration|
|Kerala New Smart Kitchen Scheme|
|KITE KOOL Registration|
|Kerala Free Laptop Scheme|
Kerala Pravasi Welfare Payment Slip
Every Non-Resident Keralite (NRK) between the ages of 18 and 60 is entitled to join the Pravasi Welfare Fund as a member. As stated below, membership is separated into three categories:
- Non-Resident Keralites (NRKs) who work in other countries (1A)
- NRKs who have returned to India for permanent residence after working abroad for at least two years (1B)
- Non-resident Koreans (NRKs) working in India outside of Kerala (2A)
Pravasi Kshemanidhi Online Payment Status
The following are the processes to register for Pravasi Pension online:-
- Visit the Kerala Pravasi Welfare Board’s official website.
- Locate and click the ‘Service’ option.
- From the Online Registration drop-down list, select ‘Online Apply.
- The Pravasi Pension Online Application Page will be redirected to you.
- Choose the registration type that corresponds to your category 1A, 1B, or 2A.
- Fill in the needed information on the page, including the nominee’s information.
- Self-attested papers, such as a photograph with your signature on the right-hand side of the page, should be uploaded.
- Then press the ‘Submit’ button. Your completed registration application will be successfully submitted.
Kerala Pravasi Family Pension Scheme Key Points
When a registered member who is eligible for a pension dies, his or her family members (wife, children under the age of 21, unmarried daughter, dependent parents, etc.) are entitled to a family pension equal to half of the eligible pension planned for the deceased member.
All the interested ones can visit the official site, can check the criteria, if willing and interested then they can apply for it as per the instructions mentioned above.
If a Pravasi welfare fund (abroad – Form 1A) member dies as a result of illness or accident, one of his or her dependents (spouse, minor children, unmarried/ widowed daughter, dependent parents, sister, brother, or other legal heirs) is eligible to receive up to Rs. 50,000 in financial support.
If an NRK (Form 1B) member dies, one of his or her dependents is entitled to maximum cash assistance of Rs. 30,000.