How to complete PM Kisan KYC Registration Online 2023 with Aadhaar OTP EKYC Kaise Kare pm kisan.gov.in
If you are a beneficiary of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then this news is very important for you. The government of India announced that the process of EKYC is mandatory for every farmer. Farmers who are waiting for the 10th installment of PM Kisan Yojana, have to register themselves for EKYC. After the successful KYC process, they will get their 10th installment. Video
Most of the farmers are waiting for their 10th installment. Last year 25th of December farmers will get the benefit of their 2000 rupees. According to rumors this year also on Atal Bihari Vajpayee Jayanti this amount will be credited to beneficiary farmers.
PM Kisan KYC Registration Online
To take benefit of this scheme farmers have to do PM Kisan KYC Registration Online. This process is very simple and easy, and farmers can do their registration by themself. To do that they have to follow the process which is given below. If you check your status on the official website then and they will show you RFT. It means that your KYC is pending and you have to do it for your 10th installment.
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Offcial Website||pm kisan.gov.in|
Under the PM Kisan Yojana, farmers will get 6000 rupees yearly. In which they get 2000 rupees installment after every 4 months. Government of India mandatory EKYC for 10th installment. In this article, we will explain to you the complete process of PM Kisan KYC Registration Online. Barmer can read this article and their doubt related to PM Kisan KYC Kaise Kare will be resolved.
What is PM E-KYC
Beneficiary farmers need to do the E-KYC process, for the next installment. With the help of EKYC, farmers are eligible to take benefit of this scheme and the next installment. If we talk about E-KYC in technical terms, then it is Electronic know your customer feeding. Now the EKYC is having a direct link with the pm Kisan portal, which allows farmers to complete their e-KYC process.
Farmers Eligibility Criteria
- All the farmers, you having cultivable land Holdings in their name, are the main eligible farmers.
- Both rural and urban farmers are eligible for this scheme.
- Small and marginal farmers are eligible for this scheme.
- Institutional landholders are not eligible.
- A person who is serving or retired employee or officer from state or Central government job with PSUs and autonomous government bodies.
- Beneficiaries who have good economic status are also not eligible.
- People who pay Income Tax are also not eligible.
- Farmer or their family is 2000 holding constitutional posts, current or former are also not eligible.
- All the retired officers, employees getting pensions are also not eligible.
- People who belong to professional CA, Doctor, Architect, engineer, lawyer are also not eligible.
|Kisan Seva Kendra Petrol Pump Dealership|
|Suryashakti Kisan Yojana|
|Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana List|
|UPPCL Kisan Asan Kist Yojana|
|UP Gehu Kharid Registration|
PM Kisan KYC Registration Online
When the government releases notification for the mandatory implementation of PM Kisan EKYC, then farmers need to complete this process as soon as possible.
In this article, we will explain to you how you can complete your EKYC on the PM Kisan official website. Step by step process will be explained in this article.
- In the initial step of completing your E-KYC, you have to visit the official web portal of PM Kisan.
- When you reach the homepage you will see E-KYC link on the right side under the farmer corner.
- On this page, you have to enter your Aadhaar number for aadhar OTP EKYC.
- The next thing you have to do is to enter captcha code and then click on the search button.
E KYC process
- Now the next thing you have to do is to enter your mobile number which is linked with your Aadhar card.
- You will get OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter OPT and Then click on submit OTP.
- Now you will get an OTP In which your Aadhar number is attached. Aadhar Register Mobile OTP Will be recieved on your number.
- Enter that’s OTP, and Click on the Aadhar registered OTP Button.
- Then you will get a Message on your screen, EKYC is Successfully Submitted.
- Why are following this process you will be able to connect your Aadhaar number with your PM Kisa Samman Nidhi yojana account.
- Via following this step you are also eligible to check payment status, and also your name in the beneficiary list. This status will be available when the 10th installment will be released by the department.
|Official Website||Check Here|
|KYC Page||Check Here|