Get Step by Step Updates on PDS Kerala Ration Card List 2021 Download Check Kerala Ration card APL BPL AAY Application Status, www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in
Kerala ration card is one of important document instate. It is permanent residential proof of every India. It has been started to provide food for every Indian. So also in Kerala it is a important document which provide food for people on very cheap prices.
The main motive to issue Kerala State ration card is to provide food for poor people who can not buy it on market prices. So if you are Kerala’s permanent citizen and you have no ration card you can apply for ration card from today. In the locked down time when everything was closed then people who were doing daily wages jobs, finding very difficulty to collect food for themselves.
Kerala Ration Card List 2021
That time government of India had provided ration to every person on their ration card. So our today article is based upon Kerala ration card list 2021 and Application Status. Today we will share all about ration card scheme such as, its highlights, types, documents needed for apply, benefits, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for ration card in Kerala. So read our article till the end for whole information regarding Ration Card Scheme in Kerala.
- Scheme Name : Kerala Ration Card List 2021 & Application Status
- Launched by : Government of Kerala
- Department : Food and Civil Supplies Department of Kerala
- Beneficiaries : Poor and economically weaker sections people of the Kerala
- Benefits : To provide ration on cheap prices
- Official portal : www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in
Required Documents for New Ration card
Here is list of documents which required to apply for ration card in Kerala, given below :
- Copy of original aadhar card of applicant
- Voter ID card of applicant
- Permanent residential proof of applicant
- Any attested ID of candidate
- Income certificate of applicant (for applying APL, BPL or AAY card according to your income)
- Photocopy of old ration card ( in case of renew ration card )
- Bank details ( first page photocopy of bank passbook )
- Passport size photograph of applicant
- Register mobile number of applicant
Ration Card Eligibility criteria
To apply for Kerala Ration card applicant must have eligibility criteria given below :
- Permanent resident of Kerala are applied for Ration card.
- Applicant must be legally resident of Kerala
- If you have already a ration card, Then you re not eligible.
- Applicant will be provided income certificate for applying for ration card as per their financial condition.
- A newly married couple can apply for ration card.
Kerala ration card types
There are 3 types of ration cards available in Kerala too like other states of India. Ration card also divided in three categories : category one for above poverty line, category second for below poverty line and category third for economically weaker sections people and poor people of the states. The types of Ration cards are given below:-
APL ( Above Poverty Line ) Card : APL ration cards will be issued to those people whose annual income is more than 1,00,000 rupees. These ration cards will be white in color.
BPL ( Below Poverty Line ) Card : BPL ration card will be issued to those people whose annual income is not more than 25,000. These card will be pink in color.
AAY ( AntyodayaAnna Yojana ) Card : These cards will be issued to those people who are very poor and economically weaker such as laborers, farmers, illiterates and physically disabled who can not earn money.
Kerala Ration Card Apply through Akshaya Centers
- Firstly you have to visited your nearly Akshya Center.
- Take a application form from concerned officer of Akshaya Center.
- Fill this application form with all asked information.
- Attach all necessary documents with your application form.
- Then Concerned officer will check all document and application form.
- After verification your ration card will be sent to your home within 15 to 20 days.
Note : With the same way you can apply in the TSO or DSO office by giving application fee of Rs. 5. And you will get your ration card within 15 to 20 days after applying.
Procedure to apply online for Ration Card 2021 In Kerala
- First you have to visited official portal of food and civil supplies Department.
- On home page click on Ration Card Application Form button.
- A new page will be opened in front of you.
- You have to registered yourself in this page for making ID and password for online apply.
- After making ID and password go on home page again and click on login button
- After login into portal you have given three option
- Issue of new ration card
- Non – inclusion
- Non – renewal Certificates
- Choose one option and fill all form as asked into upload all documents in pdf version
- After verifying all information submit application button and take a printout of it for future references.
- Now submit this form with all documents at your TSO or DSO office.
Kerala Ration Card APL BPL List 2021
- To check out the Beneficiary list of Kerala Ration Card applicants need to visit the official portal pf PDS Kerala.
- Visit official portal:- https://civilsupplieskerala.gov.in/.
- Now on the home page you will see Ration card Section.
- Click on it.
- A new window is open with search box.
- In this search box enter 10 Digit Ration card Number and Captcha Code.
- Then click on the submit button.
Ration Card List Kerala District Wise
|Sl. No||District Name||Total Cards||Total Beneficiaries||AAY||PHH||Non Priority State Subsidy||Non Priority Non Subsidy||Electrified||Non Electrified||APNA|
Check Kerala ration card status
- Again visit the official portal and land on the home page.
- Now you will a select Application status in the menu bar.
- Click on it and now search box is open on your screen.
- You can directly visit status page from here:- Status Page.
- Enter the Kerala Ration card application number and Captcha code.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Now the application status will be open in front of your computer screen.
As we all know that ration card is important document and with ration card we will able to get food items from government on cheap prices.
The main motive to launch this scheme is to provide food item on very cheap prices to poor and economically weaker section people.
There are three types of ration card available which are APL, BPL and AAY.
Official portal name is civilsupplieskerala.gov.in.
As you know that every citizen of Indian need ration card, if he need controlled rates ration items. In this post we explain if you are a citizen of Kerala, Then how you can check the Kerala ration card list 2021 online. Also we give step by step info on check status of ration card. We also list a Video, in case you have any issue with the English language. This Video is available in Malayalam In case you have any question or difficulty to download ration card, then ask us in the comment below any time.