Jammu Kashmir Mission Youth Start Parvaaz Scheme Registration 2023 IAS/JKAS Competitive Exam Free Coaching from 2023, Benefits, Eligibility, Documents.
Jammu Kashmir Government recently announced Parvaaz Scheme under the mission youth J&K. This is basically a free coaching scheme for the competitive exams that are held in Jammu and Kashmir. These competitive exams are Like IAS and JKAS. For free coaching, Jammu Kashmir students can avail the benefit of this scheme.
So mission youth Jammu and Kashmir invite online applications for all the eligible candidates who want to appear in the Parvaaz Scheme qualifying test. This is basically a pre-qualifying test, in which students can give an exam to avail themselves of the benefit of the scheme.
Jammu and Kashmir Government start mission youth in which they can especially focus on youth empowerment and their education. Parvaaz Scheme 2023 is one of the initiatives in which students can take benefit from free coaching for their competitive exams. Parvaaz Scheme registration already started on the 7th of February 2023.
The last date to apply online is the 20th of February till 5 p.m. Under this scheme there is a total of 1,000 students will be selected for Jammu and Kashmir free coaching scheme. If you belong to J and K state then this is a very good opportunity for you to get free coaching for competitive exams like IAS and JKAS.
|Scheme Name||Parvaaz Coaching Scheme|
|State||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Scheme motive||free coaching for competitive exams|
|Total number of seats||1000|
|Starting date of online application|
|Last date for the online application|
|Age limit||Required for competitive exam|
|Qualification||Required for competitive exams|
|Selection||Based on the PQT|
|Family income limit||Not more than 8 lakh rupees|
|Seat reservation||30% for female|
|Exam pattern||MCQ based test|
Eligibility Criteria For JK Parvaaz Scheme
The age of the applicant will be calculated from the first of January 2023. The age of the applicant should be under the limit of the competitive exam. In case any applicant who belongs to the reserved category will get age relaxation. For that, you have to attach a respected document with your form.
- The application should have at least one remaining attempt to appear in any competitive exam that is held in the upcoming year.
- Applicant should qualify the eligibility criteria which is required for competitive exams like IAS and JKAS.
- For applicants who clear Parvaaz Scheme PQT, then verification will be required. In this verification, you have to show your related documents like mark sheet, provisional certificate, and other documents.
- Applicant family income should be not more than 8 lakh rupees annually. If anyone’s family income exceeds then 8 lakh rupees is not eligible for this scheme. To prove that they have to provide an income certificate which is issued by the competent authority.
- Applicants should have a domicile of Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir. Other state applicants are not eligible for this scheme.
- The selection of the applicant should be based on a pre-qualification test. The final selection will be held on the basis of a merit list.
- An applicant who already takes benefit from any government scheme of coaching is not eligible. To prove that applicant should have to submit an affidavit for the document verification.
- 30% of the total seats are reserved only for female candidates. In case these 30% seats are not filled with females then it will be transferred to male candidates.
- In Parvaaz Scheme the coaching is provided only for competitive exams like IAS and JKAS which are conducted by UPSC and JKPSC. The coaching schedule and the program of coaching depend upon the syllabus, difficulty level, and scheme of that exam.
- PQT (Parvaaz Qualification Test)
- In the PQT, applicants will be selected on the basis of the merit list.
- In the exam questions are multiple-choice questions (MCQ), data based on the qualifying test with the focusing on testing as well as General Knowledge add aptitude of the applicant.
- The exam date for the Parvaaz exam will be released separately by the department. Other details like exam scheme, minimum cut-off marks, and examination center details are released after the submission date is closed.
|JK Super 75 Scholarship|
|JK State Marriage Assistance Scheme|
|Jammu Kashmir Ration Card List|
Parvaaz Scheme Registration jkyouthportal.in
If you want to apply online for Parvaaz Scheme, then you have to follow the procedure.
- To apply online, you have to visit the official website of the JK youth portal:- www.jkyouthportal.in/register.
- We will give you the direct link so you can directly visit the registration page.
- On this page, you will see a click here to apply for Parvaaz scheme competitive exam coaching.
- When you click on it, a new page will be open. In the registration first step, you after enter your mobile number and then click on the get OTP button.
- One OTP will be sent to your registered number. Enter that OTP into the check youth portal website and then click on verify OTP.
- Now the PARVAAZ Scheme application form, open on your screen.
- Firstly you have to select your categories like artist, entrepreneur, social innovator, student, sportsperson, research scholar, or any other.
- After that, you have to enter your complete name, age, gender, percentage, email ID, and complete address.
- That you have to choose your qualification, then fill in qualification detail, economic status, and working status.
- After fill all the details you have to submit your form.
- After submission, you will get the message thanks for registering with mission youth. Your registration number is xxxxx.
- So you will get your registration number. Save this registration number for future reference.
We hope that information on Parvaaz Coaching Scheme registration is helpful for you. In case you have any queries or questions, then you can ask us in the comment section below.