Odisha Labour Card (Shramik) Beneficiary List 2020 Name Status Check, bocboard.labdirodisha.gov.in, Odisha Labour Card Status:- Labour and Employment Department is the Nodal Department for implementation of the Building and Other Construction Workers (RE&CS) Act, 1996 and Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Cess Act, 1996 The B&OCW (RE&CS) Act have been enacted to regulate of employment and condition of service of Building and Other Construction Workers and to provide for their safety, health and welfare measures etc and the B&OCWW Cess Act have been enacted to provide for the levy and collection of Cess on the cost of construction work with a view to augment the resources required for extending the welfare benefit to the construction workers by the Orissa Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board formed by the Govt. for the purpose. Today in this post we discuess Odisha Labour Card Beneficiary List 2020 -2021 online.
Odisha Labour Card List 2020
The Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board was constituted on 03.01.2004 u/S.18 of the Building and Other Construction Workers (RE&CS)Act,l996. Subsequently, it was re-constituted on Dt.14.01.2008 ,02.08.2011,20.07.2013 and 02.06.2014 respectively. The Labour Commissioner, Odisha is the Member Secretary as well as the Chief Executive Officer of the board. The Board has its own fund in shape of Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Fund under Rule. 263 of Orissa Building and Other Construction Workers (RE&CS)Rules,2002. The Odisha Labour Card List 2020 online application process is available online. Here we are disclosing the procedure to check on the web if your name exists in Odisha’s enrolled Laborer list or not. Regardless of which area of Odisha you live in, given data will support you. Notwithstanding list checking, you can see your work card subtleties on the web. Allow’s not waste to waste and escape.
The Labour and Employment Department is the Nodal Department for implementation of the Building and Other Construction acts have been enacted to regulate of employment and condition of service of building and other construction worker and provide for their safety, health, and welfare measures etc. Those candidates who applied the Odisha Labour Online application form can able to check their Shramik card list 2020-21 thorough official web portal with help of their name wise. Candidates stay and connected with us regarding the latest update.
lebar card list odisha
The Odisha Labour Card registration form for a worker who is worked at the building & construction area, with the help of e-Shramik Labour card to check record the details of the workers who worked at their premises. you can apply online for this card after reading the eligibility from below. In this article we cover lebar card list odisha online name wise. So you can easily get it here by search you name.
|Organization||Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board|
|Name of State||Odisha state|
|Article Category||Labour Card List|
|Benefits of||Labour /Constriction Worker|
|Check Labour list||Online mode|
|Official web site||http://bocboard.labdirodisha.gov.in/|
Assistance in case of accident, Death Benefit, Assistance for funeral expenses, Medical Assistance under RSBY & BKKY, Marriage Assistance, Maternity Benefit, Educational Assistance, Assistance of purchase of working tools, Assistance for purchase of bi-cycle, Assistance for purchase of Safety Equipments, Housing Assistant under Nirmana Shramik Pakka Ghar Yojana, Financial Assistance for skill upgradation, Recognition for prior learning and skill development of Construction worker etc..
Registration for Establishment
- As per the provision of Sec.7 of the Building and Other Construction Workers’ (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Act, 1996, every employer of an establishment employing 10 or more building workers in any building or other construction work has to register the establishment within a period of sixty days from commencement of the work.
- The provision of the Act is not applicable to individual residential house whose total cost does not exceed Rs. 10.00 lakh.
- The local District Labour Officers have been appointed as the Registering Officers for the purpose of registration of establishments.
bocboard labrador odisha gov.in
Chief Minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik is providing food and 3000/- Rs Financial Assistance to 65000 registered vendors/ workers in the state. But the get the benefits people must have labour card of Odisha. The benefits list and Status can be checked on the official website of Odisha Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. Below on this page we have also provided District Wise Odisha Labour Card Beneficiary Status & List 2020 on bocboard.labdirodisha.gov.in.
- The Orissa Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board was constituted on 03.01.2004 and again re-constituted on Dt.14.01.2008 u/S.18 of the Building and Other Construction Workers (RE&CS)Act,l996. The Commissioner -cum- Secretary to Govt. in Labour and Employment Department is its Chairperson and Labour Commissioner, Orissa is the Member Secretary as well as the Chief Executive Officer. The Board has its own fund in shape of Orissa Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Fund ulr. 263.
- The Labour and Employment Department has notified the enforcement officers of the Directorate to act in various capacities as Inspectors, Registering Officers, Assessing Officers, Cess Collector, Appellate Officers and Certificate Officers etc.
- Consequent upon Resolution No.12653 Dt.15.12.2008 of Govt. in Labour and Employment Department Cess is collected @ 1% from all construction works under going in the State and deposited in the Orissa Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Fund. This fund is utilized in extending different welfare measures to the registered beneficiaries engaged in Building and Other Construction Work.
Benefits for Labour / Constriction workers in Following..
- Assistance in case of accident.
- Death Benefit.
- Medical Expenses for Treatment.
- Maternity Benefit.
- Loans and advances for construction of house.
- Financial Assistance for skill upgradation.
- Education Assistance.
- Assistance of purchase of working tools.
- Assistance of marriage of two dependant girl children of the beneficiary.
- Assistance for funeral expenses.
Proposals has been made for enhancement of existing benefits and facilities available under the Board and to provide more benefits in addition to the existing benefits extended to the construction workers.
Odisha Labour Card Registration Form
Odisha Labour Card Registration Form for a worker who is worked at the building & construction area. This labour card form helps to record the details of the workers who worked at their premisses.Odisha Labour Card Registration Form Download Link
If the download / purchase link of Odisha Labour Card Registration Form PDF is not working or you feel any other problem with it, please report it by selecting the appropriate action such as copyright material / promotion content / link is broken etc. If Odisha Labour Card Registration Form .
Odisha Labour Card Beneficiary List
If you want to check the beneficiary list of Odisha labour card then you must follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, visit the official website of Odisha labour card.
- On the homepage, click on the Report option
- The District wise Beneficiary Information will appear on your screen.
- Select your district.
- The detailed list will be displayed on your screen.
|District Name||No Of Beneficiaries|
In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects of the Odisha labour card list such as the benefit which will be provided to you if you are the holder of the Odisha labour card. We will also share with you a list of beneficiaries which are available for the different districts of Odisha. We will also share with you a list of beneficiaries when you will click on the number of the beneficiaries in the table.