Odisha Free Smartphone Scheme | Swabhiman Anchal Mobile Phone Distribution Application Form | Odisha Mobile Phone Distribution Scheme | Odisha Free Smartphone Scheme Beneficiary List:- CM Naveen Patnaik has announced that the Odisha government will provide free smart mobile phones to all families in the Swabhiman Anchal. Odisha Chief Minister mentioned that I am very happy to start the distribution of mobile phones in the area from today. CM Naveen Patnaiak Odisha interacts with people of Swabhiman Anchala & launches mobile phone distribution programme.
Now, the Government of Odisha is going to launch this Odisha Free Smartphone Scheme 2020. The Sarkari Yojana 2021 is mainly for the Women Farmers. Through this Yojana by Odisha Government, the Officials are in plan to distribute the Smartphones. This is for the Women Farmers in the Odisha State. Now, for the best flow of the Benefits, the Government of Odisha is taking all the necessary measures. Remember that the Benefits of this Odisha Free Smartphone Scheme 2020 are for all the Women Farmers in the Odisha State Only.
Odisha Free Smartphone Scheme | Swabhiman Anchal Mobile Phone Distribution Application Form | List
This is Scheme surely works for the Women Empowerment. So, the Government of Odisha is going to provide the Internet Enabled Mobiles for all the Women Farmers in the Odisha State. Through Odisha Free Smartphone Scheme, many farmers are going to get the Benefits. All the people across the State can apply. Please Check further. M Naveen Patnaik launched smart phone distribution programme for families of Swabhiman Anchal of Malkangiri district. To take benefits of digital revolution to last mile & expedite social security schemes, three more 4G mobile towers will be installed taking the total to seven.
Odisha Free Smartphone Scheme Application Form is yet to be confirmed but the government is planning to launch a online portal for registration and application for Free Smartphone Yojana for women farmers. To get the free smartphones, women in the state will require to make online registration during the Kharip season. Once the online application forms are available this section will be updated to provide step by step application procedure.
Features of Odisha Mobile Phone Scheme
- With the help of Smartphones, women farmers are able to access the Market to know about the Prices, Weather reports.
- They are also able to learn new Agricultural Techniques and farming Products.
- To avail benefit of this scheme, Women Farmers have to make Online Registration During the Kharif Season.
- In the Pilot Phase of this Scheme, the state government of Odisha is assuming to cover at least 70% Women Farmers in the State.
- In the existing free smartphone schemes in Odisha, only the male farmers were qualified to avail the benefits. Now the female farmers will also get these Android-based mobile phones with 4G Internet Connectivity.
- To facilitate women farmers, to get tips from the agricultural department
- Women farmers can use these smartphones to assure better productivity and good quality products depending on the nature of the soil and climatic conditions.
- Women farmers can access up-to-date market-related information by gathering information on current prices of agricultural commodities in different markets.
- All the weather based information will remain visible on their smartphones and alerts facility will also be provided timely.
- Women farmers can also get information on various Odisha Government Schemes which are currently running for the benefit of farmers.
Odisha Smartphone Scheme Application Form
The state govt. had launched this Odisha Mobile Phone Distribution Scheme in phases with disbursal of Android phones to around 70% of women farmers in 1st phase. Cooperation Minister Surya Narayan Patro had announced this scheme for women farmers as the previous smartphone scheme were applicable only for male farmers.
- All interested women agricultural workers will be able to enroll their names under the smartphone scheme via the official portal https://odisha.gov.in/.
- The portal has not yet been activated. State officials will come out with the necessary information as soon as this happens.
- Applicants will be able to access the online form from this site. They have to fill in the application document with their identification and address details.
- Some other data might also be necessary for future scrutiny.
- Once the form has been filled, it must be submitted online.
- After the selection, final beneficiary list will be uploaded on the same portal by state agricultural department.
Odisha Free Smartphone Scheme List
The Odisha Free Smartphone Scheme Beneficiary List 2020-21 will be released soon. So you can download the eligible applicants name form official portal of Odisha government.
Odisha State Government also mentioned that they are working on doubling the Farmers income by 2020. Now, this scheme is going to help the Women Farmers in many ways. This is going to help them in knowing many advanced things about the Farming. Therefore, for the proper implementation of this Odisha Smartphone Distribution Scheme, the Government of Odisha is hoping to implement this Yojana in Phase-Wise. So, that the Government can cover all the Women Farmers in the State. As mentioned earlier, Government is providing some separate budget.