Indian Nurse Council Nurse registration and tracking system NRTS NUID Registration 2023 Status Check Online nrts.indiannursingcouncil.gov.in, Login process.
Indian Nursing Council starts new enrollment registration primary registration and reciprocal registration on their official website. This is a website for nurse registration and tracking system. According to the official website, 1043162 nurses have already enrolled on this website. 1009776 nurses our identity has been verified and 840448 nurses approved by Indian Nursing Council. Approximately NUID is issued for 649162 nurses.
On the official website nrts.indiannursingcouncil.gov.in, you will get links or update your mobile number or Email Id, registration, update the details of your service, and check your enrollment application status. NRTS NUID starts the online Registration for the Nurses Council. The process is going through the official website of NRT NUID. The candidates from the different states get benefits with the NRTS NUID Registration 2023.
NRTS NUID Registration 2023
Today we are sharing with you the details about the NRTS NUID Registration 2023 their registration process, required documents, important facts, and the process for checking the registration number on the official website. Interested candidates for more information read our article till the end.
Ministry of health and family welfare worked with the Indian Nursing Council in which they provide information about the incentives, new programs, government services and schemes, educational facilities related to nursing, etc. This facility is provided to the beneficiaries through the Email Id and contact numbers of the beneficiary.
Before getting all the facility candidates to need to register on the official website of NRTS NUID.
Highlights of NUID Registration
|Name of the article||NRTS NUID Registration|
|For the years||2023|
|Name of the department||Indian Nursing Council and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Registration Fee for BSC Nursing||Rs. 500/-|
|Registration Fee for NOC||Rs. 700/-|
|Kinds of the program||Government|
Required Documents for NUID Registration
There are some required documents for the NRTS NUID Registration 2023. A list of some documents is given below:-
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card.
- Passport size photograph.
- Matriculation certificate for the verification of the age.
- Educational qualification certificate of Nursing.
- Certificate of Registration.
- Certificate of nursing education of 150 Hours.
- Other educational documents.
Objectives about the NUID Registration
- Under the program of NRTS NUID, the Aadhar Card biometric verification is free of cost.
- Every nurse gets the national Unique Number under the NRTS NUID.
- Nurses renew their ID cards when they completed their nursing 150 hours every five years.
- Under the NRTS NUID, candidates get the facility of the standardized system i.e. simple registration in the National registration and also the transfer system in all over India.
- Nurses also get the Passbooks in which they can know about their history of the nurses.
- NRTS NUID also provides the NUID Card with the help of this card nurses get the education of nursing for 30 hours.
- The registered candidate provides the Email Id and contact number of the candidate to the Nursing Institute.
- Candidates pay Rs. 500 for the registration for B.sc. Nursing and Rs. 700 for the registration for NOC.
NUID Registration nrts.indiannursingcouncil.gov.in
Registration of NRTS NUID Registration 2023 is done by the two methods i.e.:-
- First is by filling out the registration form on the official website.
- Another is to visit the nearby agency of the state nursing council. Where you can submit all the required documents to the officials.
- Selection is based on the registration form and qualification certificate and any experience certificate which are submitted to the State Nursing council.
Processes for Registration Number apply for NRTS NUID
- Visit the official website i.e. www.indiannursingcouncil.gov.in.
- On the homepage click on the new user option for the registration.
- Here you saw the enrolment, Primary registration, and reciprocal registration.
- Select any one according to your choice.
- Enter the required information like username, password, name, date of birth, email Id, and mobile number on the new page.
- The applicant received the message from the NRTS.
- Submit all the documents @ email@example.com.
- Semicon India Registration
- PGRKAM Online Registration
- Surat Marathon Registration
- KSEEB Evaluator Registration
- NDLI Club Registration
- Hockey India Registration
Data Correction Process on NRTS NUID Registration
If there is any message on the registered mobile sent by the official to the applicant then it means on the registration there was something incorrect information or details, or the document is not clearly uploaded or not clearly scanned. So in these cases registered candidates upload again the clear scanned document on the official website.
NUID Registration Status Check
All the candidates submit all the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your submission is successful and all the documentation is corrected the applicant receives the NUID Card and Nurse passbook with the Registration Number.
In any case of the registration, Number is not received then you search the registration number in the email ID the details are received on the Email ID by the officials.
Nurses Prudence under NUID
- Nurses visit the nearest State Nursing council and do registration.
- After this registration nurses go to the nurse’s council without any slot.
- If nurses have any problems or get any information then they can report on the Helpdesk option.
- It is required to fill out the application form before the 15 days of submission.
- It is very important to enroll in the NRTS so for the enrolment visit the enrolment site.
So friends we share with you the details about the NRTS NUID Registration 2023. This program provides benefits to the nurses who are getting an education or do jobs in the health department. The program provides a professional license for the nurses to do jobs anywhere. The nursing council is Aadhar-based authentication. So to get the benefits registered you under on the official website or the nearest State Nursing Council.