nonresidenttamil.org Tamil Nadu Migrant Registration Return Home Portal, non resident tamil org return to tamilnadu:-Guys TN Government www.nonresidenttamil.org would accept registration of such Tamils living abroad and who evince interest to return to Tamil Nadu once air traffic is restored. Students from the state, tourists and Tamils employed in many countries were not in a position to return due to suspension of flight services, an official press release here said. “The registration is to ascertain the details of non- resident Tamils in different countries and for making quarantine arrangements in Tamil Nadu (upon their return),” the release said. “This initiative has been launched in the interest and well-being of the non-resident Tamils and their families living in the state,” it added.
Tamil Nadu Migrant Registration
You can do Tamil Nadu Migrant Registration on nonresidenttamil.org portal witch is started now. According to the recent reports, around 300 Migrant labours & workers who got struck across Chennai in Tamil Nadu met at Velachery check-post and requested to the TN govt to go home. Later, the Chennai Policemen came to spot & Collected the Migrants workers Aadhar Cards and allowed them to go their home by walk only. There are no transport facilities available on these pandemic Situations, the police said. The same issue has repeated in more places in Chennai. To overcome this situation, the state govt of TN has released an online Tamil Nadu Migrant Registration process to go their homes from TN state.
|Organization Name||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|State||Tamil Nadu State|
|Authority Issued the Order||Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)|
|Article Category||Migrants Workers Registration|
|Objective||Stuck candidates retune home land( Foreign, Other States In & Out )|
|Benefit||Retune to home|
|Official web site||www.nonresidenttamil.org|
A new portal nonresidenttamil.org for the registration of Non Resident Tamils living abroad and evincing interest to return to Tamil Nadu after the air traffic is restored is started by Tamil Nadu government. Tamil Nadu government has made special arrangements to bring home the Tamils who have been trapped abroad due to coronavirus virus. The State government has launched a web portal to collect details of Tamils who are stranded in various parts of the country and the world, a statement said on Saturday. Registration is open at nonresidenttamil.org and users can click on the ‘Return to Tamil Nadu’ link to fill in details. The prevalence of coronavirus across India is increasing day by day. As a result, states have declared curfews and closed borders. Moreover, local bus, rail and air traffic has been canceled.
Documents needed for Registration
- Applicants Name
- Passport Number
- Applicants Visa Details
- Present living Country Name
- Present living State Address
- Aadhaar Number
- Applicant Mobile Number
- Applicants Age
- Gender (Male / Female)
- Residential Address
Migrant Workers who were stuck in other countries. Many people continually requested the government to make arrangements to get them back to their cities. Now Tamil Nadu Government is making arrangements for all those who are stuck here. So all the people who want to back their home land can apply the Tamil Pravashi Majdur Registration Form for all stranded people. here we are provided with the direct link as given below mention registration is online mode
TN Migrant Registration Process
- The Tamil Nadu Migrant registration is only to ascertain the details of ‘Non Resident Tamils’ who are locked down in different countries due to COVID-19 and for making quarantine arrangements in Tamil Nadu.
- The data, if required will be shared with concerned Government departments.
- Visit:- nonresidenttamil.org
- In the registration form enter your details as in passport, make sure your Surname and given name matches as in passport
- Enter your Passport details and other personal details like Visa number etc
- Make sure to mention if you have been tested for Covid 19
- Also you need to mention if any of your family members tested positive for Coronavirus
- Mention If On return to your house in Tamil Nadu after proper testing of COVID-19 , do you have a separate room with toilet facilities for self-quarantine?
- Also You need to select If you are to be quarantined in the interest of your health and of your family members , what would be your choice?
- Government run centres or Private centres
- Add other family member details if there are any and register
The motto of this Tamil Nadu Migrant Registration on nonresidenttamil.org portal is to bring back the TN migrants who trapped in other states as well as to go back to their homes from Chennai and Tamil Nadu. It will help to the state government of Tamil Nadu to estimate the Number of migrant workers who have trappers in other places to provide 21 days of quarantine support.