In this Article you will get NFSA Assam Ration Card List 2021 BPL/APL Status Village Wise
In this article, we will provide all information about Assam Ration Card List 2021. Assam Ration Cards have authorized documents issued by the ASSAM Government authority for obtaining benefits under (PDS) for the people whose name will appear on the Ration Card List. That people will get benefits of all the Government policies under Assam Ration Card 2021. Food & Civil supplies Department will provide all the essential daily use materials in cheap price from the stores of government Ration Dealers. With this scheme, the beneficent get Day to Day items at a very low price. In this scheme, the beneficiaries get subsidy on daily need such as Rice obtained from this scheme at RS. 2 per KG.
NFSA Assam Ration Card List 2021 BPL/APL Status Village Wise
The ration card issued by the state government has become a necessary document, through which benefits are provided in concessional ration under the PDS scheme. At present, ration card is issued under NFSA scheme in the state of Assam to benefit the deprived or poor people in the society. If your income is below the poverty line (BPL) then you will be issued a pink ration card, which will help you to get food items at a subsidized price. You can get benefits from your ration card at a certain time. We have given complete information about the new ration card prepared for the state of Assam here. Also, we have provided district and block-wise Assam PDS beneficiary lists for the year 2021. For more details of the Assam Ration Card New List 2021, kindly continue reading ahead.
Assam Ration Card Eligibility Criteria
- A person having no ration card can apply for a ration card.
- Women of the family can apply for the ration card.
- The applicant must be a resident of Assam state.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The annual income of the resident must be less than rupees 1 lac.
Assam Ration Card Types APL, BPL and AAY
There are three types of ration card are there for the people of India. The name of the different types of ration card is given below:
APL – Above Poverty LineThe APL ration cards were issued for those households which were living under the above poverty line. These households received 15kg of food grains as based on availability.
BPL – Below Poverty LineThe BPL ration cards were issued for those households which were living under below poverty line. Through BPL ration card these households were received 25 to 35 kg of food items.
AAY – Antyodaya Anna YojanaThe AAY ration cards were issued for those households which were “poorest of poor”. These households were received a fixed amount of 35 kg of food grains.
- Details of all family members
- Copies of birth certificates of minor members(Below 10 years in age)
- Certified copy of relevant page of Voter List
- Copy of Tax Pay / Land Revenue Pay receipt
- Surrender certificate of Ration Card/Family Identity holding or non-availability certificate from the FCS&CA authority where the applicant was previously resided.
- Address Proof.
Apply online for Ration card Assam
To apply for Assam Ration Card, you have to go to the government office of the Public Distribution System, nearing your home or whatever your ration. You have to take the application form from the counter there and then enter the details of the information asked in that form and attach the document. After this the ration card will be delivered to your home in 15 days.
ration card list 2021 assam
- To Check Assam Ration Card List 2021 Online follow these steps:
- To check Assam Ration Card List 2021 first visit to official Assam Public Distribution Portal which is www.fcs.assam.gov.in
- After entering into the website see the left side of the page you will get “Ration Card Report” option.
- Click on that link and a new page list of Category wise no of ration cards in districts will appear.
- After this you have to select your District in it.
- Then a new page will open in that will contain all the Tehsil in your District.
- After this select your Tehsil from the list.
- Then select your Village in it.
- After this the Ration Card list will appear of that Village.
- Then you have can find your Ration Card through your UNIQUE_RC_ID/APPLICANT NAME / Spouse Name/ Father/Card Type.
- This will end the process and finally you can see your name in the Assam Ration Card List 2021 if it exists.
Assam ration card status 2021
- Firstly visit at FCS&CA (PDS official portal) Assam. Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs home page will open in new tab.
- Then click citizen link and after that click on Ration Card Report link, choose district, tehsil and village name.
- Submit details and you can check complete Assam Ration Card Update list. People can also check application status online.
Assam ration card new list 2021
|AAY||PHH||Total PHH||Total NFSA|
|Ration Cards||Beneficiary||Ration Cards||Beneficiary||Ration Cards||Beneficiary||Ration Cards||Beneficiary||Ration Cards||Beneficiary||Ration Cards||Beneficiary||Ration Cards||Beneficiary|