YSR Nethanna Nestham Beneficiary List 2021 | YSR Nethanna Nestham Payment Status
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme is a recent launch by the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial help to handloom weavers. Under the scheme, the handloom weavers of the state will get yearly financial help from the state authority. As use of traditional weaved handloom clothes has declined, there is increase in poverty and poor condition among the handloom weavers. Read the following information that shall help you grasp better insight into the above said scheme.
YS Jagan added that with the implementation of this scheme about 85,000 weavers will be given Rs 24,000 annually under the scheme which is an offshoot of his 3, 648 km walkathon -Praja Sankalpa Yatra, during which he had interacted with various sections of people. AP CM even assured that the AP government has already instructed the bank officers not to collect the deposited amount into the handloom weavers account if they have any debts. Taking a dig at Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu regime, YS Jagan said that TDP government had completely ignored the problems of Dharmavaram handloom workers, even though they are committing suicides. AP CM said that every handloom family would be given Rs 1.20 lakh. He even reminded that a total of 57 weavers committed suicide in Anantapur district during the tenure of Chandrababu.
YSR Nethanna Nestham
The name of the scheme is YSR Nethanna Nestam and registered handloom weavers will attain a yearly monetary grant from the Andhra Pradesh state authority. here provided information about eligibility, Nethanna hastam benefits, Waivers money, Online application process. In this article, you will get the details of this scheme. YSR Nethanna Nestham aims to make the handloom weavers more competitive by upgrading their equipment easily. The State will be spending Rs 204 crores for the scheme under which Rs 24,000 will be paid in December every year.
Jagan Mohan reddy promised before elections and released Manifesto, as well introduced scheme which is beneficial to Handloom waivers. Andhra CM Jagan launches YSR Nethanna Nestham to benefit 85k weavers in the Dharmavaram area. YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme in Andhra Pradesh (YSR Nethanna Hastham Scheme AP) [Eligibility, Application Form, Financial Aid to Handloom weaver) Application process will be shared here. AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the YSR Nethanna Nestham scheme on the occasion of his birthday. The state government has only recently announced the scheme. The application process started online. eligible candidates can apply online.
|Launched By||CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched In||Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Weaver having Handlooms|
|Total Financial Assistance Amount||Rs. 24000 per annum|
Eligibility criteria of Scheme
- At the time of creating YSR Nethanna Nestham beneficial list, the main criteria which is followed is the permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh is included only. Other state applicants like Telangana or Tamilnadu are not eligible for this scheme.
- Only the Handloom Weavers are are eligible to take benefit of this scheme. This scheme is specially designed and developed to improve the the financial status of Handloom Weavers of Andhra Pradesh.
- Any Handloom Weaver who is registered with Handloom Association who is eligible for this scheme. If you are not registered, then you are not able to take benefit of the scheme.
- Any Handloom Weaver who is live under the below poverty line is eligible for taking benefit of this scheme. It means that only BPL card holder are eligible.
- One of the very important thing is the bank account. If you have a bank account on your name then you can get benefit. Because the benefit amount will be credited direct into your bank account.
Main key Points of YSR Nethanna Nestham
- On 21 December 2019, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the YSR Nethanna Nestham scheme for state weavers.
- CM launched the scheme in Dharmavaram, a town in Anantapur district known for its handloom sarees and is home to a large community of weavers.
- Under the scheme, financial assistance of ₹24,000 per year will be provided to each weaver family, which owns a loom.
- Over five years, each weaver family will be given Rs 1.2 lakh in total.
- The scheme will benefit 85,000 handloom weaver families in the State.
- The scheme will revamp the condition of handloom weavers facing financial crisis and stuck in debt
YSR Nethanna Nestham Beneficiary List
Guys The officials concerned would be working on this and the state govt. of Andhra Pradesh plans to launch the e-platform on 2 Oct 2020. In addition to this, the diesel subsidy on fishing boats is doubled to Rs. 9 per litre. Fishermen should take diesel from specified petrol bunks in the vicinity of fishing harbours. AP govt. will also provide guarantee to enable Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) to obtain loan of Rs. 1,000 crore to buy new buses to replace the old ones. AP Power Finance Corporation can now issue bonds of upto Rs. 4,471 crore to rescue distribution companies (DISCOMs) in financial crisis.
- The YSR Nethanna Nestham Beneficiary List will be displayed at the village/ward secretariat, collection of beneficiaries transparently through gram sabha.
- You can also find the information on how to apply at the village/ward secretariat as for the benefit of the Eligible persons whose names do not figure in the list of the beneficiaries.
- Anyone who is eligible but for any reason, if his name does not figure in the beneficiary list, then he may apply to the concerned village/ward secretariats with relevant documents.
- If found eligible after checking the documents, financial assistance will be provided to him in a month.
YSR Nethanna Nestham Payment Status
YSR Nethanna Nestham payment status will be updated on the Navasakam website of Government of Andhra Pradesh. Following is the procedure to get details:
- Log on to http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- Click on YSR Nethanna Nestham.
- Enter required details.
Read about:- YSR Housing Scheme Sanction List
District Wise List of Nethanna Nestham