Namami Gange Yojana Vacancy 2023 NMCG Project Recruitment Notification Apply Online:-The river Ganga has been the center of many cultures of India since ancient times. But because of lack of proper protection, its purity has been destroyed.
Namami Gange scheme has been started to protect its purity. Namami Gange scheme has been started by the central government of India to clean and to make it even more beautiful than before.
This Whole Project also calls as Pariyojaan works under the Central Government of India. The Project is well organized and well projected by the Modi government in front of the Indian Public. After the Launch of this Scheme, many important phases are over.
Namami Gange Yojana Vacancy 2023
Now to full fill, this Project NMGC Released notification of Namami Gange Yojana Vacancy 2023 from Time to Time. In this year also there is lots of Recruitment / Jobs will be released under this Project. If you are a Job Seeker then you can apply for this scheme, and take advantage.
With this scheme, the government is planning to cut all dirty sewers which are making river Ganga dirty. To fulfill this purpose government is going to make many cleaning centers in the way of Ganga. This is not the first scheme for cleansing of Ganga. Namami Gange scheme was started back in 2014. Ganga River crossed 5 states of India.
|Scheme Name||Namami Gange Yojana|
|The topic we Cover||Namami Gange Yojana Vacancy|
|Launched by||Central Government of India|
|Department||Union Ministry of Water Resources|
|Objective||To Clean Ganga river|
|The time period of the scheme||18 years|
Key Points of Namami Gange Pariyojana
- This scheme is launched to clean Ganga. This scheme was launched just after Prime minister Narendra Modi has taken an oath as prime minister of India.
- The Prime minister has promised to make Ganga as it was in ancient times. To make Ganga clean prime minister has announced a different Department to take charge of this scheme.
- 20,000 crore Total budget had been announced for this scheme.
- World Bank has also approved around 60 crore dollars for Namami Gange Yojana. This loan has been given for the next five years.
- As we all know that 40% population of our country live inside of Ganga so with this mission, the country’s economy will be also developed.
- This is a 100% central government scheme.
- Under this scheme, toilets will be built along the banks of the Ganga river and crematoriums will be built to avoid the dead bodies from flowing into the Ganga.
- In Uttarakhand, 20 projects with a budget of around 871 crores will be started for sewer treatment.
- In Haridwar, 6 projects with a budget of around 414 crores will be for the sevrage treatment plants.
- After working on all projects, water from any state will not go into the Ganga without being cleaned.
Covered Areas under Namami Gange
There are five states of India that will be covered by Namami Gange Yojana :
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
Objective of this Scheme
The main objective to launch this scheme is to make the Ganga river clean and beautiful, as it was in ancient times. To make it more beautiful, there will be also added dolphins and fishes in the river. And also to empower the people who are living on the banks of the river.
Types of Job
- All Unit Head
- All Senior Specialist
- All Specialist
- All Team Assistant
- Sr. Communication Specialist
- Community Participants
- Assistant Professor
- Sr Research Coordinator
- Technical Advisor
- Sewerage Specialist
- Implementation Support Advisor
- Technical Advisor
- Senior Financial Management Specialist
- Communication Management / Social Management Specialist
- Additional Project Director
- Technical Advisor
- Senior Environmental Planner / Waters Resource Management Specialist
- Procurement Specialist
- Monitoring Specialist
- RTI Officer
Namami Gange Vacancy Apply Online
- Time to Time lots of Vacancies released by Government Under Namami Gange Project.
- To Apply for a New Job or Find a New Notification, You need to visit the official Portal.
- You can check out official Portal from Here:- https://nmcg.nic.in/index.aspx
- Then On the Home page you can See a Search Box. In the search Box Type Recruitment. Then click on search button.
- Now you can see all the Vacancies notification witch are available rights Now. Click on each and read the notification. Application Form is also inside the Notification.
- Print out the application form and send it to Respective address, Before Last date.
By the way, we have told you all about this scheme but still, you can learn more about this scheme by visiting the official website of the Namami Gange scheme. In this official portal, you can know all about this scheme. The official portal is www.nmcg.nic.in .
Rajasthan Swasthya Mitra Bharti
Namami Gange Yojana is the central government’s scheme. It was announced in 2014 when Sh. Narendra Modi Ji took the oath as prime minister of India. This scheme is launched to clean the river Ganga as we know that the mess in river Ganga is increasing day by day. So with this scheme various cleaning centers will be made on the banks of the river and all dirty sewage will be cut, so they can not meet with river Ganga.
The Recruitment Under this project will be conducted by Examination and Walk-in-Interview. It depends upon the Job post. So you can read the notification and fill the application form.
As we know around 40% of the population live at the banks of river Ganga. So with the implementation of this scheme Indian economy will also develop. The second main reason to launch this scheme is Prime Minister of India wants to make it, as it was in ancient times, clean and pure.
The scheme, NamamiGange was started in June 2014. This is the central government’s scheme. This scheme will be in process for 18 years. Under this scheme, it will be tried to increase the oxygen level of the river.
The meaning of Namami Gange is Ganga ko Pranaam (Greetings to Ganga).
1 thought on “Namami Gange Yojana Vacancy 2023 NMCG Project Recruitment Notification: Apply Online”