Get the latest Updates on Karnataka Nadakacheri Application Status. Check Out the Nadakacheri Income, Caste, Residence Certificate Apply Online and Download Process on nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in.
Atalji Janasnehi kendras will be settled down in the rural areas of Karnataka. These Kendras will help in getting certificates such as income certificate, cast certificate and residence certificates etc. by Nadakacheri website in the rural areas of Karnataka. This offices gives all these services offline to the people.
Nadakacheri is a official portal and this will provide online services to the people of Karnataka. As we all know that this is the time of digitalization and now we can get all certificates, by not going anywhere. Before few years it was very difficult to get any of Certificate because the procedure was very time consuming.
Nadakacheri Application Status
Especially the people of the singing had a lot of trouble. But since internet facilities have started, now people can apply for any certificate right from home. Now all departments are launching their own official website so that people have gotten all certificates by login into these website.
This is a very profitable, time-saving and money saving procedure for the people of the village who came to the city and did their small work. If you want to know more about Nadakacheri Application Status then stay tuned till the end with our article.
- Portal Name : Nadakacheri Portal
- Started by : Center Project of Atalji Janasnehi
- Beneficiaries : The people of Karnataka State
- Benefits : Providing all Certificate’s related facilities on digital platform
- Objective : To save money and time of people in rural areas who visited Government offices again and again for a single Certificate.
- Official website : www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in
|Total No of Application Raised||219302|
|eKshana Application Printed||298762|
|Total Aadhar Enrolled||113039|
Important services of Nadakacheri
Here are the full list of services those Karnataka Nadakacheri Portal has providing us :
- Income certificates
- Cast Certificate
- Residence or domicile Certificate
- Attestation of family size Certificate
- Minority Certificate
- Land Holding Certificate
- Agriculture Certificate
- Living Certificate and
- Population Certificate etc.
Document needed for every Certificate
These are the documents which you need to apply for any of the Certificate you want :
- Aadhar card of applicant (which is necessary for all Certificates which you want to apply for yourself)
- Application form of any Certificate such as cast Certificate, income Certificate, Domicile certificate, minority Certificate, land holding Certificate, agriculture certificate and living Certificate etc.
- Residential proof of applicant
- Patwari’s report for income or cast or agriculture certificate of applicant.
- Ration card of applicant
- Permanent mobile number of applicant
Nadakacheri Income Certificate Procedure
So do you want to apply for the income certificate in Karnataka ? Then follow the steps given below :
- So for apply income certificate, you would have to visited official portal of Karnataka Nadakacheri www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in
- On home page click on Online Applications section.
- In the Online Application Choose Apply Online Option.
- Now you will get a new page, enter your mobile number and you will get OTP, by entering this OTP, you will be back on Home Page.
- Then click on new Registration button and choose your Certificate’s option in all categories.
- Now application form will be opened in front of you fill this form with all asked information.
- After that upload all necessary documents and select the delivery’s mode.
- Then save your all details after verification and you will get an OTP.
- Then pay the fee via netbanking, after filling the debit card details and click on make payment option.
- So you will successfully registered into this portal for getting income certificate.
- You can get your income certificate on Nadakacheri Portal or from Concerned Department.
Note : You can apply for any of Certificate such as Cast Certificate, residency or domicile certificate etc. The procedure will be the same as the income certificate procedure up above in our article. You would have to choose only different application form from the home page.
Caste Certificate Application Procedure
- Again visit the official portal:- https://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/AJSK/
- On the Home Page, Click on the Online application.
- In the Dropdown menu click on apply online.
- A new is open and enter your Mobile number and Click on Get OTP.
- Enter OTP and proceed.
- Now click on the New request.
- Now Caste certificate is open and Enter all the important details in this form.
- Upload the document and save the application form.
- At the end a acknowledge number is generated.
- Now pay the process fee. Now the Nadakacheri Cast Certificate process is completed.
Nadakacheri Residence Certificate Apply Online
- Again Visit the official Portal.
- Now on home page place your cursor on online application and then choose apply online from dropdown.
- A login page is open. Now enter phone number and OTP.
- Now proceed and click on the new request Button.
- Choose Residence Certificate Option.
- Fill the important details in application forma nd upload all the documents.
- Choose Mode of Delivery option.
- Now Click on save button.
- A Acknowledgement Numbers send to your mobile phone.
- Pay the process fee.
- The Complete process is over now and you are successfully register for residence certificate.
Nadakacheri App Download
- Take your mobile phone and open the play store of your mobile phone.
- In play store click on search tab and enter Nadakacheri app in search box.
- You will get many of apps related to your search.
- Then you have to click on the relevant option which you want to install in your mobile phone.
- Now click on the install tab and the application will start downloading.
- After a few minutes you will be able to get this app in your mobile phone.
- Now set this mobile app with entering all details and you can enjoy its features.
Nadakacheri Application Status Check at nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in
- Go to the Nadakacheri application in your mobile phone.
- On home page click on online applications link then click on check Application status tab.
- Visit Direct Application Status Page.
- Enter the type of application in which you want to know status.
- Now enter acknowledgment number and click on get status tab.
- You can see Nadakacheri Application Status on your mobile screen.
Nadakacheri is a single digital platform launched by Karnataka state government in which the people of Karnataka can apply for any of Certificate such as cast, income or domicile certificate etc. online via website or mobile app without going any of concerned department’s office.
The purpose of launching this portal is to provide all the certificates on single portal to the people of the villages in an easy manner so that they do not have to cut the cycle of offices repeatedly.
You can follow the portal nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in to complete all the process.
In case you want to login or register, The OTP Is required. In case OTP Is not received, then you have to wait for some Time. In some cases it take some Times.
Nadakacheri is a website launched by government of Karnataka to provide all Certificates to people of Karnataka on a single platform. So read our article from top to bottom if you want whole Information regarding this portal. If you liked our article do follow us on regularly basis.