Himachal Pradesh MMSY Registration 2022 Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Yojana 2022 Apply Online / Registration on mmsy.hp.gov.in, official Web portal, Login Shimla
Himachal Pradesh Government has introduced a new scheme for the welfare of the people of Himachal Pradesh. The name of this scheme is Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Yojana 2022. In this scheme government will provide easy loans to the youth of Himachal Pradesh, so that they could start a business and become self employed.
The main motive to launch this MMSY Scheme 2022 is to set up Industrial manufacturing in the state so that the people of the state will not depend on other states for that Service and this will also encourage youth to become self dependent and the people of the state can increase their livelihood status. If these industries will be settled up in the state, many people of the state will get Employment opportunities as well. As we all know many of Himachal’s people are out of the state for the job.
Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Yojana
If they will get the chance to get jobs in their state, they would not go to the other states and they can able to earn in their own city by living in their own houses. Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Yojana Yojana 2022 is hope for those youth who are thinking to start their own business in the state. This loan Assistance will be given to them on subsidy from the Himachal Pradesh State Government. Today, through our article we will share full information regarding Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Yojana, so keep reading this article till the end.
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Yojana|
|Introduced by||Himachal Pradesh State|
|Department||Ministry of Employment|
|Scheme Launched on||9 February 2020|
|Subsidy Rate||25% to 35% subsidy on loan amount up to 40 lacs|
|Beneficiaries||People of the State|
|Benefits||To increase the self employment in the state|
|Objective of the Scheme||To provide the Employment opportunities to the people of the state so that they could improve their livelihood|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Features of Mukhya Mantri Swavalamban Yojana
So let’s take a look on its features below:-
- As we have already told you that under Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Yojana people of Himachal Pradesh will get a financial assistance as loan for setting their business on small scale.
- Under this scheme people of Himachal will get a loan amount of rupees 40 lacs for 3 years on 5% subsidy.
- All the loan Holders will have 5 years to 7 years for the repayment of loan amount.
- Under Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Yojana 2022 people can get 40 lacs to 60 lacs loan for setting up small industries for manufacturing.
- Window women will get subsidy up to 35% and other women will get subsidy of 30% and all the men will get 25% on loan amount under this scheme.
- People of age group of 18 years to 45 years old can take the advantages of this loan Assistance Scheme of the state.
- There are 35 new Enterprises those have been approved and for the implementation of these Enterprises government will give approximately 7 crores rupees.
- With the implementation of Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Yojana, people of Himachal Pradesh and specially women of the Himachal Pradesh will get job opportunities near them, so that they can get Employment opportunities as well as can look after their homes.
Eligibility Criteria of MMSY
- Only the people of Himachal Pradesh can apply for this scheme.
- The age of Candidate should not less than 18 years and more than 45 years old.
- Both the men and women can apply for this scheme, both are equally eligible.
- Applicant should not be defaulter of any bank.
- All the documents should be in JPG and PNG format and size should not be more than 100 kb
- Land record details should be in a PDF File and the size, lf this PDF file should not be more than 600 KB.
- Loan holders will get subsidy as per their category that is Widows, Men and Women will get subsidy in ratio of 35%, 25% and 30%.
Documents For Registration
- Permanent Residential Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id Card
- Bank Passbook
- E-mail Address
- Mobile Number
- Passport size photograph
Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Yojana Apply Online
So, we will tell you the whole procedure about how can you register for the scheme. We will tell all this procedure with very simple Language which you can easily understand.
- Firstly you can google for Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Yojana and you will easily find the official website link.
- If not you can also click on this link and this will directly take you to the official website of Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Yojana www.mmsy.hp.gov.in.
- Now you will redirect to the home page of the website where you can get every single information regarding this scheme.
- Next is to click on Banner of Apply for Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Yojana and you will redirect to the Investor Registration Page.
- Now fill out this application form with information.
- E-mail address
- Mobile number
- Choose a Password
- Re-Type the Password
- Personal Information
- First Name
- Last Name
- Full Address Details
- Fill the captcha code and click on Register button.
- This way, you can easily fill up the application form
HP Swavalamban Yojana Login
- Visit the official website of Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Yojana
- From home page choose the option Applicant Login.
- It will redirect you to the sign in page where you have to put your email address and password
- And click on Login Tab.
- This way you can login into the page and see the status of your application.
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note : You can also change your password if you have forgotten it. You just have to clicked on the forgotten password option and a new password will be sent to your registered mobile number. This way you can easily change your password.
FAQ’S About MMSY
Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh Mr. Jay Ram Thakur have introduced Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Yojana on 9 February 2020.
The people of Himachal Pradesh will get loan Up to 60 lacs on subsidized interest rates for settling up industrial manufacturing in the state. This will encourage the youth of the state for self dependent and also to provide Employment opportunities to other people of Himachal Pradesh as well.
People can get loan amount up to 60 lacs under Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Yojana.
Department of Industries, Udyog Bhawan, Bemloe, Shimla-171001, Himachal Pradesh. 0177-2813414 is the toll free number of Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Yojana where you can call or ask any of your question and you can also email on firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about the scheme.