Step by Step information Mughal Garden Online Ticket Booking 2023 Entry Price | Registration Procedure for Visitor Pass at rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in online / rb.nic.in official Website
This is the wish of every person from all over the world to see the famous Mughal Garden of Rashtrapati Bhavan. The Mughal Garden has closed for around 10 months because of the pandemic in the country but now it is opening again for all people from 6 February.
So the people who want to enjoy the beauty of the Mughal Garden can visit there every day, except for government holidays. The statement passed by Rashtrapati Bhavan, that visitors can book tickets for visiting Mughal Garden. The ticket fee will be Rs. 50 per visitor. Today we will share all information regarding Mughal Garden Online Ticket Booking 2023 in our article.
Mughal Garden Online Ticket Booking 2023
Mughal Garden has located inside The Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi new the Central Secretariat Metro station. Visitors can enter the Mughal Garden through gate no. 35.
Edwin LandierLutyens designed Mughal Garden in Mughal Art, that is why it is called Mughal Garden.
Related:- Ramoji Film City Ticket Booking Online
In Mughal Garden, more than 3,000 flowers and more than 120 types of roses in the garden. Musical fountains are the Central attraction of the Mughal Garden.
Related:- Statue of Unity Ticket Booking Online
Highlights of the Mughal Garden Booking Ticket
This article is About the famous Mughal Garden of Rashtrapati Bhawan. This beautiful garden is in 15-acre land and full of all types of beautiful flowers from all over the world.
Mughal Garden is closed from 13 March 2020 because of the Covid-19 pandemic buy now it is re-opening again for visitors from 6 February to 8 March 2021.
If visitors want to come to the garden they can book their time slots online by paying rupees 50/- per visitor and children below 8 years will not be charged for visiting.
If you will book Mughal Garden Visit slot online you can be safe from the crowd at the gate for tickets.
Mughal Garden will be opened from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm for the visitors.
There will be three time slots for the visitors per day and in a one-time slot, only 25 visitors will be able to go inside and enjoy the beauty of the garden.
Mughal Garden can be closed every Monday for maintenance, so avoid coming on Monday.
Identity proof and entrance tickets will be mandatory for the visitors. If they will haven’t the identity proof they will not able to go inside. So keep your Identity proof with yourself.
You can not take water bottles, milk bottles, briefcases, Paan, Gutkha, cigarettes, handbags, ladies purses, cameras, radios, and umbrellas, etc. For security reasons.
You can not take photographs inside the Mughal Garden for security reasons.
Read More:- Chhatbir Zoo Online Ticket Booking
Mughal Garden Registration 2023 rb.nic.in
So you can book your time slot with the following very simple steps given below :
- Visit the official website of Rashtrapati Bhavan which is https://rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in/.
- There is another website witch provide Registration is https://rb.nic.in/
- If you Visit rb.nic.in portal, Then On the homepage you will see Click Here Online booking section.
- Click on it. A new page in witch you need to choose Date of Visit, Timing, Total no of personal, no of children should be mentioned.
- Now Click on the Next Button.
- Next is to enter the visitor Name, Choose ID Type, ID Number, DOB, Nationality and Accompany Person details.
- Next is add Address, State Name, District Name and Mobile Number.
- Now Enter Mobile Number Generate OTP and Enter this OTP To website.
- Then Place your Email ID, and Finally Enter Captcha Code. Then click on the Submit Button.
- Now your request has been confirmed. You will get a Registration Number and Also Get Link to download Mughal Garden Online Ticket.
- When you click on Download Visitor Pass, A pdf Format pass is open in your screen. You can download it.
- This Pass is also sent to your registered Email ID. So you can download this form your email also.
Read More:- Gorewada Zoo Ticket Booking Online
No, You can not take photographs inside the Mughal Garden because of security reasons.
The ticket price is rupees 50/- per visitor and children below 8 years will not be charged for visiting the garden.
You can visit from 6 February 2021 to 8 March 2021 from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.
Today we have provided all information regarding the re-opening of the Mughal Garden of Rashtrapati Bhavan. If you also want to visit the Mughal Garden, you read all guidelines on the official website of the Rashtrapati Bhavan. To know more about the Mughal Garden visit the official website https://rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in/