Get step by Step MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 Application Status 2022 scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in Login Page
As we all know that meritorious and poor children are getting scholarships in the country. For all the poor and meritorious students studying in private or government schools or up colleges in Madhya Pradesh can get Scholarships because Madhya Pradesh Government always launches such schemes to provide financial help to the students.
So that they can dream about to take higher studies. This is always a good idea to encourage the students to take higher studies because such schemes are a blessings for the people who have no enough money to educate their children.
MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 Application Status
Many of the Scholarships schemes are for the students of SC, ST and OBC Categories. So all the Eligible candidates who want to take the advantages of these Scholarship schemes can read our article about the all schemes launched by Madhya Pradesh Government. In this Post we will clear that’s how to track MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 Application Status online. So read this article step by step and you will find your information.
- Scheme’s Name : MP Scholarship Portal 2.0
- Announced by : Madhya Pradesh State Government
- Beneficiaries : All the students of Madhya Pradesh specially ST, SC, OBC and Backward classes students.
- Benefits : To provide financial assistance for their studies.
- Objective : To enhance the status of education in Madhya Pradesh
- Types of Scholarships : Before and After Matric Scholarships.
- Applicant’s Mode : Online
- Official website : www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
Important documents to apply for MP Scholarship Portal 2.0
So you can check the list of documents below:-
- Aadhar Card’s copy ( This is important document which we need everywhere. Now this is the main identity of any person in our country )
- Soft copy of cast Certificate of the applicant. ( Only for SC, ST and OBC, there is no need to General category to provide cast certificate )
- Income certificate of the family.
- All the educational documents ( higher school mark sheet of the students )
- All the documents should be Attested by gazztted officer.
- Passport size photograph of the students.
- Mobile number of the students or any family member.
Eligibility criteria for MP Scholarship Portal 2.0
- All the students of class 12th who got 75% or above in Secondary Education Board of Madhya Pradesh and 85% or above in CBSC/ ICSC board are eligible to take the scholarship in Madhya Pradesh.
- Students must be studied in recognized Institution or University for their under graduation courses in Madhya Pradesh.
- All the meritorious students of NEET are eligible for the Scholarships.
- All the law students who have been passed their CLAT examination.
- The annual income of the candidate’s family should not more than 1 lacs per year.
Types of Scholarships under MP Scholarship Portal 2.0
After 10th Scholarship Schemes:-
- Mukhya Mantri Shiksha Protsahan Yojana Madhya Pradesh
- Post metric scholarship scheme for OBC, SC and ST students
- Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana
- The Awas Sahayata Yojana for ST and SC students.
- Shram Kalyan shaikshnik Chhatravriti Yojana
Higher Education’s Scholarship Schemes
- Gaon ki Beti Yojana
- Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Yojana
- Vikramaditya Scholarship Yojana
Registration on MP Scholarship Portal 2.0
- To register yourself into MP Scholarship Portal 2.0, first of all visit the official website of the MP Scholarship 2.0:- www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
- Now read all the guidelines very carefully and after reading this click on the check box given below.
- After that you will redirect to new web page, here you need to complete your E- KYC .
- After completing your e- KYC and Aadhaar Verification you will be able to get your Registration or User Id and password.
- Now after getting user id and password, login into the website and choose a Scholarship scheme in which you want to apply and then fill all your details and upload all necessary documents.
- At last you need to submit, a confirmation message will be given to your registered mobile number.
MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 Application Status 2022
- Visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Scholarship www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in.
- On the Home page you will see Track Your all scholarship applicants.
- When you click on it, Then a new page is open and you have to Add Applicants ID and Then fill captcha ID.
- Then click on the show details button.
- Then you will see the details that what is the status of your application.
Procedure to find Institutions into MP Scholarship Portal
- On the he page of the website click on the link Search Instructions .
- Now fill all the details that in which District you are finding institute, Such as District and captcha code and click on the tab Show institutions, and you can see the list of institutions in that particular district.
- You can choose as per your convenience.
Procedure to search Student Record into portal
- Go to the official website’s home page and click on Search Student tab.
- Enter all the details such as Name, category, Institution’s name and district and click on the button Search and you will see your name into list.
Password Recovery of MP Scholarship Portal
You can recover your password anytime. You just need to visit the official website, and lut your user id and click on the Forgot Password tab below and after that a new web page will opened, in this page provide your email address or mobile phone and enter your new password and confirm this password again now you will get a OTP on your mobile number. Enter this OTP into website’s page and your new password will be generated.
www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.inis the official portal of Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Scheme.
To provide all Information to students regarding new Scholarship schemes launched in the state. In this portal every single information about Scholarships will be provided.
You can check status on scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in official Portal.