Check Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana Status 2021-22 Registration and Payment Status Online by Haryana Government
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana is a newly launched scheme by Haryana State Government. This scheme is firstly Introduced on 6th May 2020. Under this scheme, each farmer can get rupees 7,000/- per acre if he/she will sow other crops on their paddy fields.
For the implementation of Mera Pani Meri Virasat, the scheme government has launched an official portal too. So all the farmers have an opportunity to get this financial assistance of rupees 7,000/- for growing other crops and not paddy. You can get each and every single detail in this article.
We can also provide Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana payment status online. So read this article carefully.
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana Status
When the chief minister of Haryana is addressing the scheme Mera Pani Meri Virasat he told that government will buy all the maize and pulses from the farmers at a support price.
As soon as the farmer will sow the non paddy crops, he will get the 25% amount of rupees 7,000/-. This amount will be transferred to Beneficiaries Accounts in two installments. The remaining 75% amount will be transferred before the harvesting of the crop.
This scheme will be implemented in those blocks of 12 districts, where the water is being heavily exploited. So where the water is below 40 meters, cultivation of paddy will not be allowed on that Panchayati Land.
Highlights of Mera Pani Meri Virasat
|Name of the Scheme||Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana|
|Today Topic||Mera Pani Meri Virasat Status|
|Announced by||Chief Minister of Haryana|
|Date of Launching||6th May 2020|
|Department||Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department of Haryana|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Haryana|
|Benefits||Financial Assistance of rupees 7,000/-|
|Objective||To protect against water deficiency in heavily exploited areas of Haryana|
- Farmers should belong to Haryana State.
- Farmers who are the owners of more than 10 acres can not apply for the scheme.
- Only the farmers who will grow other crops such as pulses, maize, grains and Urad etc. can apply for Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana.
- Front and Back side scanned copies of Aadhar Card.
- Front page scanned copy of Bank Passbook.
- Scanned copy of land details
- Active Mobile Number of the Farmer.
- Passport size photograph of farmer.
Features of Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme
- Haryana State Government has started this scheme to save the water in the state.
- Under this scheme government will give rupees 7,000/- per acre to those farmers who will grow other crops on the place of paddy.
- Farmers will be encouraged to grow other crops such as Makka, Urad, Vegetables, Arhar Daal, Moong Daal and Cotton etc.
- In this scheme Farmers will get this financial assistance of they will grow non paddy crops, more than 50% of their land.
- Farmers will be not allowed to grow paddy where the water is below 40 meters.
- The tube wells those running on 50 horse power Electricity motor can not grow paddy.
- If you will install drip irrigation system then you can get 85% subsidy on this.
- Farmers will get 40% subsidy on maize sowing machine.
Application procedure for Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
Here, you can check out the procedure to apply for the scheme’s Benefits ;
- So please visit the official website of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department, Haryana http://www.agriharyanaofwm.com/
- Now if you are registered farmers then you can click on Registered Farmer Link and login into page with your login credentials.
- But if you are not Registered then choose the option Farmers Registration from the home page.
- Now you can view a Registration form.
- This form would be fill up by you with your details such as ;
- Now select button Yes / No for Subsidy earlier available on the program from programs applying for Tab.
- Select Financial Year.
- Select Project
- Program Applying for
- Choose District and Block
- Farmer’s Details : Farmer’s Name, Father’s Name / Husband’s Name, Mother’s Name.
- Aadhar Number
- Mobile Number
- Farmer’s Land Type
- Total Land holding ( in acre )
- Benefitted Area ( in acre )
- Killa Number
- Farmer’s Type
- Bank’s Name
- Branch Name
- Account Number
- IFSC code
- Pan Number
- Now upload aadhar card’s scanned copy and the size of this document should not more than 500 kb.
- After filling the whole form click on Submit button.
- After Submitting the for you will get Reference Number.
- This reference number can be used for tracking the status of the scheme.
Note : Currently the acceptance of the application is not available on the official website. There are other schemes that are also available on the portal but currently, the application process is Closed.
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Payment Status
- As you all know in this scheme, you will get 7,000 Rs. So all the applicants you already apply for this scheme can check Mera Pani Meri Virasat Payment Status Online.
- When you reach on the official web portal, Then there is no official link is available.
- You can easily check Payments status, with your bank account.
- You can update you passbook for checking the payment.
- If you Phone number is connected with bank account, Then you will get message.
This is a water-saving scheme in which people will be guided for sowing other crops instead of Rice or paddy.
Chief Minister of Haryana Manohar Lala Khattar launched this scheme.
Farmers will get rupees 7,000/- per acre for sowing nonpaddy crops
The main motive to launch this scheme is to increase the groundwater which has been gone down 40 meters.