Download pdf of Medical Fitness Certificate For Sabarimala Temple Darshan Pilgrims Application Form Download and Covid 19 Status Certificate Form
Sabrimala Temple is one of the most sacred places in all over South India. Pilgrims from all over the south India like Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Kerala visit this Temple due to their huge trust in this Temple. This is located in the Perinad Village of Pathanamthitta District of Kerala. Every year lacs of people visit this Temple. According to a data there are 40 to 50 million pilgrims visit this holy place. This is one of the biggest Temple of Hindu God. This is a temple of Lord Kumaraswamy.
Every year there is a fair organized at the occasion of lord Kumaraswamy wearing Mala in a traditional Attire. But due to Covid 19 pandemic the production process will be stopped for few months in last year. After sometime there temple was open again and there is a limited number of people visit this temple in per day. And the process is continued till date. If you want to visit this Temple then you need to book darshan ticket for Sabarimala temple online. Now the authorities start taking medical fitness certificate mandatory for all the pilgrims want to visit Sabrimala Temple. You can submit certificate of covid status and medical fitness certificate if you want to to visit Sabrimala temple for Darshan.
Medical Fitness Certificate For Sabarimala
If you are planning to visit this Temple, then you need to you take your covid report and medical fitness certificate with you. You can download the medical fitness certificate Application form from the covid19jargratha official portal. Fill this application form and then submit it to authorities at the time when you visit temple.
In this post we are providing the information how you can fill and download the Sabarimala temple medical certificate and covid report certificate online. The whole procedure is very simple and we will tell you what are the new guidelines also in this article.
Procedure To Apply for Medical Fitness Certificate For Sabarimala Darshan
Let’s discuss what is the procedure and how to apply for Sabarimala temple medical certificate step by step:-
- To start this process you need to visit the official website of Sabarimala.
- On the homepage you will see an option that is Sabrimala medical certificate format, login, read more and dashboard options.
- You need to click on the medical certificate format.
- Then a word format of medical certificate of Sabarimala will be start downloading into your device.
- Now you can open this word file into your mobile phone or computer to observe that it is a medical certificate.
Temple WALK ROUND
Download Covid Status and Medical Fitness Application form
- The next thing you need to do is to take a printout of this Sabrimala medical certificate.
- Now you need to fill the hard copy of the certificate manually.
- In this application form you need to enter the designation and Institute name then name of the applicant, age of applicant and the detailed address of candidate.
- Also you have to mention the covid test date of the applicant.
- In this form you have to specially mentioned date and time in which the covid test has been conducted.
- Also you have to mention the medical officer name, is designation and registration number.
- You have also take a stamp or seal of the concern clinic in which your covid-19 has been conducted. And it is mandatory for every report.
Important note:- One thing you should not add the covid-19 result report should be not older than 48 hours. This certificate is valid only for 48 hours from the date of issue.
Download Sabrimala Medical Certificate PDF procedure
- Applicants can also download the PDF format of medical fitness certificate.
- For this you need to visit the official website of Sabarimala and search the section Sabarimala medical fitness certificate online.
- Click on it and PDF format file of medical certificate will be start downloading into your device.
- After downloading this you need to enter all the necessary details and it will be filled by concerned doctor who take test.
- In this application form you need to provide details like your complete name, age, address, post office district and state name, then finally the pin code of your area.
- At the end you also have to mention the purpose of requesting the medical certificate.
- At the end provide signature of the candidate.
- And also you have to provide the signature of medical officer and also name of the medical office with date and stamp.
Basic Guidelines For Visit Sabarimala Darshan For Covid-19
There are some guidelines which are released by the sabrimala Temple authority which are mentioned step-by-step below:-
- If you want to visit this Temple then you have to maintain social distance. Wearing face mask is mandatory and use sanitizer time to time.
- Before entering into the temple do you have to carry your covid-19 negative report/ certificate with you.
- Facility of food for the pilgrims Annadhana sanidhanam is start from 5 a.m. Morning and continue till 9 p.m. Evening and at the time of Pampa the timing will be 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Evening.
- The facility of free food is distributed to the Sannidhanam, and the sanitization process is done in Pampa before distribution.
- Signals and boards are placed everywhere for pilgrims to easily find every place easily.
- Shops and stalls is open in Sabrimala Temple with the shop owner covid-19 negative report.
- Temple also start medical camp for the general awareness regarding Covid 19.
Before visiting Sabrimala Temple you need to submit your covid-19 negative report and medical certificate.
You can download the medical certificate format from the official website of Sabrimala.
You need to take covid-19 negative report and medical fitness certificate with you. Authorities will check this before entering into Temple.
This certificate is issued by any medical officer with their signature and designation.