Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra 2023 Registration Login Online Yatra Parchi Slip Download,Shee vaishno devi yatra starting date, mata vaishno devi shrine board Darshan Ticket Booking Online, mata vaishno devi katra Online Yatra Parchi, माता वैष्णो देवी यात्रा पर्ची ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन प्रक्रिया लॉगिन पेज.
Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra has been resumed after the incident happened in the new year. In this honorable incident, 12 people died and several were injured. This happed was held at 2.45 am on Saturday, when there is argument has been started between two people.
After this tragic incident sharin board decided to start Online Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra Registration from their offcial portal. If you want to visit this holy place, then you have to do registration and then you are eligible to start your yatra.
Hello Everyone today we are discussing Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra Registration process after Lockdown. In this post, we know about how to Get Mata Vaishno Devi online yatra parchi process. So read this article completely and First we tell you an introduction about this Place.
A pilgrimage to the Holy Shrine of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Ji is considered to be one of the holiest pilgrimages of our times. Popular the world over as Moonh Maangi Muradein Poori Karne Wali Mata, which means, the Mother who fulfills whatever Her children wish for, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Ji. Resides in a Holy Cave located in the folds of the three-peaked mountain named Trikuta (pronounced as Trikoot).
Guys, The Holy Cave attracts millions of devotees every year. In fact, the number of Yatris visiting the Holy Shrine annually now exceeds one crore. This is due to the unflinching faith of the devotees who throng the Shrine from all parts of India and abroad. The Holy Cave of the Mother is situated at an altitude of 5200 ft. The Yatris have to undertake a trek of nearly 12 km from the base camp at Katra.
Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra Registration
Friends, At the culmination of their pilgrimage, the yatries are blessed with the Darshans of the Mother Goddess inside the Sanctum Sanctorum- the Holy Cave. These Darshans are in the shape of three natural rock formations called the Pindies. There are no statues or idols inside the Cave. The management of the Yatra and the governance and administration of the Shrine is done by the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, popularly called the Shrine Board.
Guys, The Board was set up in August 1986 under the provisions of The Jammu and Kashmir Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Act, 1988. The main objective of the Act was to provide for better management and governance of the Holy Shrine of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Ji and its endowments including the appurtenant lands and buildings.
In this article, we are sharing the step by step process to complete the online registration for Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra. All the interested pilgrims are advised to read all the information given in the article.
Vaishno Devi Yatra Rules and Registration after Lockdown
- There is Only those pilgrims who have registered Online will be allowed.
- Persons above 60 years of age, person with comorbidities, pregnant women and children below the age of 10 years are not allowed for yatra.
- It is mandatory for the pilgrims to use ‘Arogya Setu’ Application on their Mobile Phones.
- Only Asymptomatic pilgrims will be allowed to undertake the yatra.
- Use of ‘Face Mask / Face Covers’ are mandatory.
- Compulsory Covid-19 Antigen testing for the pilgrims coming from outside Jammu & Kashmir.
- Pilgrims from District falling under Red Zones shall also undergo Covid-19 Testing and allowed to proceed only when the result is ‘Negative’.
- Pilgrims should wash their hands and feet frequently with soap & water and before entering the Sanctum Sanctorum.
- Pilgrims are required to maintain physical distancing of six feet at all times.
- Touching of Statues / Idols is not allowed.
- No Mats / Blankets will be provided.
- Face Masks / Covers, Gloves shall be properly disposed off by the pilgrims at the assigned / designated dustbins.
- Spitting is strictly prohibited.
- Pilgrims shall furnish their contactable details wherever asked by the officials on duty.
- Pilgrims are advised not to stay at Bhawan after Darshans.
Vaishno Devi Yatra Ticket Booking Online
- Vaishno Devi Yatra Registration online yourself or get a Vaishno Devi Yatra parchi Online you need to do the New Registration by signing up on the official website of SMVDSB and create User name and Password.
- Close all links and open this website page again.
- On this Login with the user name and password
- Click on Vaishno Devi Yatra online Yatra Parchi (Slip).
- Enter the details.
- Your booking is complete and Yatra Parchi would be generated.
- You can obtain the printout of this Yatra Parchi.
1. Obtain a yatra Parchi (slip) from the Yatra Registration Counter at the general Bus stand Katra. The Yatra Slip is free of cost and can be obtained between 6A. M. to 10 p.m.
2. Video Camera not allowed on the track.
3. Get your room booked for Bhawan / Sanji Chhat / Adhkwari from Enquiry and Reservation 4. Shakti Bhawan, Niharika and collect your papers to be shown at the location for which the room is booked.
5. Don’t carry too much jewellery or cash with you.
Mandir will be open form 16th August 2020.
Katra is located at a distance of 50 Kms from Jammu, the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir. Jammu is connected with the rest of the country by road, rail and air. Jammu is connected by air with Delhi and Srinagar.
You just need to do registration first, and then follow the instruction given in this post. So follow the procedure and then make you registration.