Step by Step guidance of Masiha Housing Scheme Gujarat 2023 Labourer low cost Housing Yojana Registration Form, Mukhyamantri Audyogik Shramyogi Ane Industrial Housing Awas Yojana Eligibility criteria, documents required
Hi there. As you know three things in our life is very important that is food, clothes and house. These are the basic necessity of life and without these three things living is impossible now a days. Today in this article we are discussing about new Gujarat government scheme, which is specially housing scheme.
On 3rd of March state government announce Masiha Housing Scheme in all over the state. Under this scheme state government will provide houses to the industrial workers those are live near the industries of factories.
In Hindi the meaning of Masiha is a person who sent by god. In this meaning off Masiha is Mukhyamantri Audyogik Shramyogi Ane Industrial Housing Awas Yojana. As you know that due to coronavirus pandemic lots of workers lost their job. Most of Laborer working in Gujarat state from out of state they move back to their native places. So this is a big loss for the entrepreneurs and industries and also our GDP. Gujarat state government think about it and this start this housing scheme.
Masiha Housing Scheme
All the interested applicants can apply for Gujarat Masiha Housing Scheme 2023. The whole process regarding application form for registration process for labour are mentioned in this article. We also explain the Masiha housing scheme eligibility criteria, what are the documents required and what are the terms and conditions to get a house under the scheme.
|Scheme name||Masiha Housing Scheme|
|State||Gujarat State Scheme|
|Launch date||3rd of March 2021|
|Objective of scheme||To provide low-cost houses to the laborers|
|Beneficiaries||Gujarat state laborers|
|Official Portal||Release soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Masiha Housing Scheme
So if you are laborer were related to majdur community, and you think about to apply online for this scheme then you should read this. In this section we will explain the eligibility criteria under masiha housing scheme.
- Anyone who want to apply under this housing scheme he should be a register labour.
- Only the Gujarat state labourers and industries and factories lies inside the state, can apply.
- Applicant labourer should not have any other house on their name previously.
- Applicant should possess all the important documents for apply this housing scheme.
Read More:- Gujarat Housing Board Ahmedabad Gota Scheme
In this section we mention all the important documents that are required at the time of registration.
- Labour Aadhar card
- Applicant labour card
- Employment certificate (any Other ID proof that gift proof you are working in nearby industry)
- Applicant passport size photograph.
Masiha Housing Scheme Apply Online
As you know that this scheme is launch in the month of March by the Gujarat government. It is basically a housing scheme which will provide low cost houses to the labourers which are working in in factories or industries. Government will build houses near the industries of factories. So if you are working in any industry or factory, and you don’t have your own house then you can apply for this scheme.
- Gujarat state government recently announced scheme specially for labourers.
- The application form for Masiha housing scheme will be released online within few months.
- For this state government will release a separate portal, for the registration purpose.
- Please wait for the official notification released by Gujarat government. It is the government release any new update then we will update on our website.
Related:- Statue of Unity Ticket Booking Online
- We will update all the latest information regarding Masiha Housing Scheme 2023, enough website also.
- We will keep you update when the department will release any application form regarding the scheme.
- In case of any doubt or question you can ask us anytime in the comments below.
Read Here:- RMC Awas Yojana
Gujarat government official website
This is basically a housing scheme, which specialist started for the labour section.
The main objective of the scheme is to provide low-cost houses to the labourer section.
All the houses will be built near the industries and factories.
Right now there is no registration started by Gujarat state government. We have to wait for the official notification.
Only labourers are eligible to apply for this scheme. Anyone who has their own house already are not eligible.
We hope that the information regarding this Masiha Scheme is is sufficient for you. We will update our articles time to time so you will get latest information. You can also follow Diphupoly.in on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.
In case of any update in this housing scheme, we will update you on our social media accounts. In case you have any question regarding the scheme then you can visit the contact us section and write your question. We will get back to you as soon as possible.