Lord Shiva Manimahesh Yatra 2022 Online Registration and Manimahesh Yatra Helicopter Booking on manimaheshyatra.hp.gov.in, with yatra Cost and Entry Ticket Price – The devotees of Lord Shiva have the good news. If they want to go for the Manimahesh Yatra then they are doing their online registration for Yatra. Today in this article we share with you the details about the Manimahesh Yatra 2022. You can know how can you do online registration on the portal. For more information read the article carefully.
Himachal Pradesh government starts the State level pilgrimage Yatra i.e. Manimahesh Yatra 2022. This Yatra Bharmour District Chamba Himachal Pradesh on 19th august 2022 and ends on the Radha Ashtami on 4th September 2022. Peoples go to the Yatra and pray to Lord Shiva. On the government portal for devotees visitors can do Manimahesh Yatra 2022 Registration. All the process of the registration is free of cost. Dr. Sanjay Kumar Dhiman announced the program.
Manimahesh Yatra 2022
Due to covid-19 Yatra is postponed. But for this year Manimahesh Yatra will be started. For that interested people who want to go for the Yatra then they can fill out the registration form on the government portal. The main motive to start the Manimahesh Yatra 2022 Registration for the Yatra is to control the crowd for the Yatra. With the help of online registration, the government gets the records of the devotees.
According to the Hindu Calendar 19 August 2022 there will be Radha asthma and on 2nd September so many peoples come to Dull lake for a bath. All the program for this occasion is under the government. The government provides police security for the people. All these announcements are done by Dr. Sanjay Kumar Dhiman and Jiyalala Kapoor during Thursday’s meeting.
|Name of the program||Manimahesh Yatra|
|Announced by||Dr. Sanjay Kumar Dhiman|
|Day of announcement||Thursday|
|Starting date of Yatra||19th August 2022|
|Closing date||2nd September 2022|
|Type of the article||Manimahesh Yatra 2022 Registration|
Eligibility Criteria For Manimahesh Yatra
- Candidates are medically fit for Yatra.
- They have all the required documents for online registration.
- The registration process is free of cost.
- Covid-19 vaccination is required for the Manimahesh Yatra.
Required Documents for Manimahesh Yatra
- Candidates have a residential certificate.
- All the identity proof certificates.
- Medical certificate.
- Mobile number.
- Passport size photograph.
- In the history of Manimahesh Yatra, it is 1st time when you have to pay the Registration Fee.
- This year the registration fee is 20 Rs.
The objective of the Manimahesh Yatra
- To control the crowd in the Manimahesh Yatra.
- Get all the records of the visitors in the Manimahesh Yatra.
- All the process is under the instruction of Covid-19.
Manimahesh Yatra 2022 Registration
- The registration process for Manimahesh Yatra 2022 till now is offline. Pilgrims have to pay 20 Rs, as registration changes for this yatra.
- The complete journey is divided into 13 sectors, and all 13 sectors have police faculty.
- This journey will start on the 19th of August 2022 and continue till 2 September.
- Online registration is not available till now so the tour has to register yourself offline with 20 Rs Changes.
Registration Online:- manimaheshyatra.hp.gov.in
|Shrikhand Mahadev Yatra Registration|
|Shri Amarnath Yatra Registration|
|Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra Registration|
Manimahesh Yatra Helicopter Booking
- Helicopter faculty is also available for Manimahesh Yatra.
- As we all know that this yatra will start on 19th August.
- The Helicopter booking will start on 12th August
- Disaster Management Toll-free Number – 1077
- Whatsapp Number – 98166-98166