Lokprasar Prakalpo 2023 Shilpi Bhata West Bengal Online Application Form, lok prasar prakalpa list, লোকপ্রসার প্রকল্প
Lokprasar Prakalpa or Shilpi Bhata is a scheme launched by chief minister Mamata Banerjee to revive the culture of the state. It is a West Bengal Government Scheme. The beneficiary will get the benefits of the scheme. The folk artists will get this benefits. They have to apply for this scheme offline.
A new flagship project namely Lokprasar Prakalpo has been introduced by the Department of Information & Cultural Affairs with the inspiration of Honorable Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. The main objectives of the project are – (I) to bestow dignity on folk artistes by issuing them identity cards, (2) to uphold the traditional folk forms of Bengal, (3) to revive nearly-extinct folk-forms of art and culture and (4) to uplift the socio economic conditions of artists associated with folk culture.
Folk artistes between 18 and 60 years of age receive a retainership fee of Rs 1,000 and in addition, an opportunity for four performances per month, with Rs 1,000 being paid for each. Senior artistes, that is, those above 60, receive a similar sum as monthly pension.
They get opportunities to perform at Government functions and at fairs organised by the State. Many Government schemes are promoted through their songs. This helps in awareness about the schemes reaching the farthest corners of Bengal.
পশ্চিমবঙ্গের বৈচিত্র্যপূর্ণ ও বর্ণময় Folk-Artistes (লোকশিল্পীদের) সংরক্ষণ, পুনরুজ্জীবন, সমৃদ্ধি এবং বিকাশের পাশাপাশি তাদের জীবনের মান উন্নয়ন, মর্যাদা এবং আর্থিক সহায়তা করার উদ্দেশ্য চালু করা হয়েছিল এই প্রকল্প। এই প্রকল্পের হাত ধরে Folk-Artistes (লোকশিল্পীদের) পরিচয়পত্র প্রদান, ভাতার ব্যবস্থা, পেনশন প্রদান করা হবে। পাশাপাশি প্রতিটি অনুষ্ঠানে তাদের সম্মান প্রদান করা।
- Artist will get Rs.1000 help per month from State Government
- Artists who have retired will get Rs.1000 pension under the scheme.
- Rs.10000 extra will be given to performers as their performance fees
- Money will be sent through DBT into their bank accounts.
- It will help in increasing focus on Folk music in West Bengal.
- Bengali music industry will get a boost from this scheme.
Under this project folk artistes between the age of 18 – 60 receive Rs.1000/- per month as Retainer fee. Senior artistes, who are above 60 receive Rs.1000/- per month as Pension. Apart from this, the active performances receive Rs.1000/- as Performance fee per programme. Till date nearly 195 thousand folk artistes are getting pension and retainer fee. All these are credited to the bank accounts of the folk artistes directly. Photo identity cards have also been issued to majority of the enlisted folk artistes.
Applicant Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants must be the resident of West Bengal.
- Their age must be between 18 to 60 years.
- They have to perform.
Lokprasar Prakalpo Online Application Form
- Go to https://wblpp.in/.
- Open the contact page.
- Locate the name of your district in Bengal.
- Contact district Information & Cultural Affairs Department for Lok Prasar Prakalpo Scheme application.
- Submit your documents and apply for the benefit of Rs.1000.
lok prasar prakalpa list District Wise
|Name of the Districts||Total Enlisted F.A.s|
|11||North 24 Parganas||11,306|
|12||South 24 Parganas||6,090|